TWO GUYS THAT MADE RESEARCH PAPER ABOUT Any Forums

Their twitter accounts:
twitter.com/thomascolley
mobile.twitter.com/martinjemoore

> King’s College London, UK

Link to the pdf:
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1461444820948803

We should send them our support and best regards, right chanbros?

Attached: ss1024.jpg (510x759, 123.62K)

How many research papers is it going to take them before we stop growing more and more anti-semetic?

i always though Any Forums users have autism but reading the description of that paper clearly indicates that Any Forums is pretty normal and average compared to those autists

but wait, it's all conspiracy theory right?

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (543x325, 31.06K)

what society will never understand is that pol users (like me) operate under the political principle that is also found in physics: every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
i dont reject vaccines, or social justice because they are "wrong", just as the ball doesnt bounce because the wall or floor is wrong. i reject globohomo because i have to naturally because of the forces acting against me.

Nothing will ever top the UN-funded research paper. We got so under the researchers' skin that they ended up dedicating an entire appendix of the paper to post their pepe collection

Attached: the least rare pepe.png (409x284, 95.41K)

These "researches" are just scamming their college by doing easy work. The absolute state of western education where Any Forums can be used as subject for research while I'm forced to create a company database from scratch for my thesis just so I can get my college degree.

We all reject globohomo, but looks like we definitely need more shitposts

Attached: table.jpg (493x209, 33.58K)

the harder globohomo is pushed on me and my family, the farther i find myself going away from it.
if i throw a ball at a wall going mach 1 and the ball bounces of the wall and goes into orbit, is that ball an extremist? or maybe i just threw the ball too hard. the problem is that globohomo can push as hard as they want for as long as they want, but my reactions to it are necessarily required to be unequal to that force

Any Forums is an academic forum that analyzes far-left extremism.

lol id love to see their criteria for defining a shitpost

This post is a psychological weapon made to convince anons that people here are just contrarian and not opposed to the other side because of its completely immoral behavior.

>shitposting - 21.3%
>attempts to distort or game findings - 3%
these are both hilarious underestimations

>I'm just a contrarian lol
get fucked loser, vaccines and social justice are unequivocally wrong

Was about to ask this. Do they consider sòydueling as shitposting? It's an official olympic sport and is very serious.

Attached: 1645630765522.png (1030x891, 94.82K)

Become unresearchable

Attached: download (2).jpg (193x261, 7.91K)

is this another thread for your next paper?

>threats or calls to action

Attached: 1594159345763.jpg (785x1000, 88.68K)

>threats or calls to action

Attached: 1647777287960.gif (1070x1172, 331.99K)

Let's give those autistic fucks even more material

Put me in the research paper!

Attached: 1584633926887s.jpg (250x165, 5.96K)

How many posts said nigger? I need a number for science.

Who paid them yo do this? THAT is the more interesting question. May be Tavistock & military links.

You just added 1% to the attempts to game or distort findings. Well done user!

>contrarian
you dont understand my point. equal and opposite reactions are not contrarian in physics. im not contrarian i am quite literally following the rules of political nature, which is to do the equal and opposing action to government, which is what everyone should do. the right and wrong aspect is ideological in nature, which i reject. i do not subscribe solely to any specific series of belief structures to function in this world. it saddens me that you think im just a contrarian.

You're worse than contrarian, you're a literal pre-programmed machine that just does opposite of government thing.

Nigger

All your posts reek of a retard who thinks theyre smarter then they really are.

Please include this image in your research, fucking kikeniggers and globo-shlomos

Attached: 1647834443088.jpg (900x881, 156.45K)

Infinite nigger works

>lmao jk niggers don't work

100%

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE LADS

Attached: 1647582452026.webm (426x240, 2.25M)

even if i was a contrarian though, the fact that you would reject me for being on the same side of you for different reasons tells me you are probably an npc or ideologue of some sort. even if i found myself living in the idyllic utopian world of my dreams i would still find ways to improve, find things to accept and reject etc. because thats how the mind should be, constantly thinking, critically, about the world. never becoming stagnant.

Oh God! What have I done!? I've betrayed everything I believe about removing bias from research! Quick - I need to balance out the statistics so I don't alter the results!

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER