Being Canadian = Worshipping Communism

To be a Canadian means you literally worship communism.

Ask any fat retard what they love about Canaduh

>We get da FREE HEALTHCARE
Okay commie

>Americans are BAD BADS cause they have stuff!! Canadians are down home soulful folks who don't need materialistic things like GREEDY Americans do.
Okay commie

>Canada is better than USA cause we have less things here. We are more soulful and down home good folks. Americans are BAD because they have things.

Prove me wrong Canadians.
You can't

Being Canadian = I LOVE COMMUNISM

Attached: NewFlag.jpg (600x360, 18.55K)

Nobody says that or looks like that. Go outside and talk to real people.

HA HA HA you never do. Take your own advice you shut in incel

Shit like that is posted all over Any Forums and the internet.
You're just a dumb ass Canadiun moron

UUUUUH BASED??? REDPILLED??? (HAHA GEDDIT CUZ RED IS COMMIE? RED??? REDPILLED AHAHAHAHAH)

Attached: 1604472291249.png (209x241, 68.39K)

>muh ppl
>let them eat.... nothing, pass the cake
>its duh muricanos
>now give your kid this ak
>what?!? No he needs to be a soldier
>what mafia, stop watching gringo news
>what peace talks my daddy says to be strong (grabs balls)

Communism is when the government does stuff

Good thing I'm a separatist then.

Greedy pharma executives who have the sole patent to save an individual's life are objectively worse than commies. I was super capitalist until that recent thread about Vanguard's ESG scores. It's all shit, anyone with above a room temperature IQ can tell. Natural endpoint of capitalism is Globohomo

HA HA HA
you don't have the slightest clue about anything retard.

FREER DEN AMERICUH RIGHT??

LOL DUMB FUCK

Go drink a double double you neckbeard fat shit Canadiun white trash retard

PHEW thanks for that hot take. I'll put it in the garbage next to your commie ANTIFA tranny friends

Attached: aABnNEae_700w_0.jpg (700x572, 78.79K)

? I'm in Florida. Thankful that trannie swimmer got btfo yesterday. I'm serious, the ESG scores completely shook my worldview. There is something literal and statistical we can point to behind why modern day America is soulless and why diversity is shilled endlessly. That's the meta for high ESG scores which brings bankerbux

?
ESG scores?
LUL what? I'm Canadiun in a communist shit hole with state run propaganda "news"
We have some fake as fuck fake veneer we have a "stock market" and "free trade" and shit.

LUL

MOVE HERE IF YOU THINK COMMIES ARE BETTER THAN CAPITALIST YOU PANTIFA MORON

What even is Canada circa 2022? The people that I know in Ontario all love Trudeau, lined up like cattle for their Science Juice jabs, immediately accepted the digital vaxx passport, think that the Ottawa truckers are racists, and believe that their nation's greatest attribute boils down to how infinitely 'tolerant' it is.

Ya, they're communist.
DURRRR

LOL

>?
>ESG scores?
>LUL what?
holy fuck you are a genuine retard

Attached: 1604599393378.jpg (442x442, 57.31K)

LUL LUL LUL

OKAY COMMIE

HA HA HA

A CANADIUN DID A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR 2 SECONDS AND NOW THINKS HE CAN INSULT SOMEONE ELSE

HA HA HA

FUCKING RETARD

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE A FAT FUCK NECKBEARD WITH 2 IQ ACTUALLY??

YOU THINK CANADUH IS A "FREE COUNTRY"

HA HA HA
FUCKING RETARD COMMIE

Attached: PPC.png (256x315, 97.04K)

Communist? You dumb fuck read a damn book.

A bourgeois democracy giving free stuff isn't communism in fact it prevents communism by keeping people happy with entitlements.

The same goes with all that woke discourse. It gives illusion of progress, a liberal concept.

Ya bro, your version is the RIGHT version and everyone else who did it before, or doing it now, in their POOR AS FUCK broke shit hole country has it wrong

OKAY COMRADE, be the next Marx and show us how it's REALLY DONE

HA HA HA HA

Lenin was a fucking psycho retard who would get drunk, piss himself and make his top generals dance for hours to a barking dog record or he'd have them killed

HA HA HA COMMUNIST

Why not just kill the dumb fuck when he was passed out drunk?
NO, LETS BE COMMUNIST

LOOOOOL

Blow me nigga. Commies are bullied relentlessly.

CANADUH IS COMMUNIST DIP SHIT

Pat King has sat in jail for over a month on "mischief" charges and they are dicking him around for LULZ cause it'a cronie court system

HA HA HA

>FREEUR DEN MERICUH
right dumb fuck white trash?

>BETTUR AND FREEUR DEN AMERICA

>NO! CANADUH ISN'T COMMUNIST

>WE ARE FREEUR DEN MERICANS!!

LOL
This commie cock sucker made modern Canaduh you grew up loving

HA HA HA

WHAT A COUNTRY OF MIND ZONKED RETARDS

Attached: FREEDUMB.jpg (1024x768, 238.02K)

Where's your workers' congress?

When was your revolution?

How do you maintain revolution being right next to the global capitalist hegemon?

I don't blame you. There's so much misinformation on what exactly communism is I'm not surprised a liberal subject like yourself can say such retarded things with the confidence you do.

Get off Any Forums retard and read a book. Start with the "manifesto" and then read State and Revolution.

What a country

It's literally fucking communist
It was literally created in the 1980s by this guy, Pierre Elliot Trudeau

Think they are FREER and better off than Americans.

HA HA HA

Thanks for nothing grandparents. Nice shit hole you immigrated too.

Attached: REAL_FREEDUMB.jpg (252x200, 8.73K)

Uhhhhh this is suppose to pierre and fidel...