Worker shortage

Is it really a worker shortage or are employers being lazy and not training? Obviously lied on resume but damn, can’t even use Outlook in 2022 for a entry level deadend minimum wage job. Is it over?

Attached: 1C260DFB-6F39-4183-84E8-DBE42F133A36.jpg (1282x713, 197.69K)

>hi roasty, this is faggot, I don't think average working man is a good fit for us, he isn't good enough at gossip, ya know watta mean kwain!

>entry level deadend minimum wage job
Don't lie bro, no minimum wage job depends on Outlook.

In principle worker shortages cannot exist.
>if I had more workers I could..
Is always true and as such not an argument.
Does the economy need more jobs than there are workers?

>Dandy Sansome
>Veronica Nava
>Lauren Ruiz
Yeah, that's a hard pass for me. You just know they're overweight 45 year old admins.

Lazy. Back in the day you got training. Now they can get ten niggers to do the same job for a lower cost.

they sound like drag queens

The email sounds like bullshit, and some HR tranny just wants to fire a white guy who looked at her the wrong way.

There is not an actual shortage of workers, particularly white collar. Large companies simply aren't hiring because their financials show huge losses and sales/production projections are pretty fucking bleak. There is definitely some churn with employees, though, as people are job-hopping to up their salaries in a high-inflation environment, as well as moving to brand new states. And a full quarter of women have left the workforce for the medium term because lockdowns made families discover that it was better for one parent to stay at home. But overall, the media narratives are complete bullshit.

The economy is in the toilet.

But then again potential new hires pull shit like this in their first day.4wy2p

captcha only goes in the captcha field

probably works at a bank or credit union

Is this her?

Attached: 20220323_093132.jpg (720x824, 266.98K)

He's posting from a phone. An iPhone at that.

topkek

If Outlook is a cornerstone of what you do then yes, you're on the lowest rung of office work.

Who the fuck can’t figure out how to operate an email client

Imagine getting fired by this

A few people at my company don't know what the BCC function is. Trust me, user. You walk among more retards than you think.

Idk if there is a shortage or not but I can tell you I've been jumping from one position to another basically getting fired or trying to get fired and going on unemployment. I rinse and repeat this process over and over and get unemployment every single time lol. I'm currently still stuck at this warehouse job which is kind of surprising but not really. Oh well, if the manager is content with me kicking a box around the warehouse for my entire 8 hour shift and not actually doing anything then it's a win/win as far as I'm concerned.

user, if you can’t use a basic email program then you’re functionally rarted.

What’s Outlook?

Not a min wage job then, unless you’re stoopid

based training pill taker

No one wants to train you is true, even after you went to college they still want years of experience in the field to hire you, no experience no jobs, if by some chance you find a job they want to pay you in experience so you need a second job just for the experience of working in your desired field. Boomers are truly the kikes of the world.