A question to the poles and hungarians of Any Forums

A question to the poles and hungarians of Any Forums.
How many of the ukrainian refugees are young attractive women? It seems like we are going to take in 300000 ukies now even thought we are full, the only way i can support it is if a majority of them are young women, since the gender ratio here in sweden got so fucked upp the last time we took in a massive amount of refugees.

Attached: tumblr_83654fd63cb1c199ff1d3e93a3834535_adba5258_1280.jpg (1280x1917, 570.7K)

poland will save them

Attached: polandthehyena.jpg (1079x940, 110.42K)

ukrainian refugees are some of the most attractive people in the word

That's a man

>t.ahmed

ive been to ukraine
theyre not very pretty as they look on tinder or insta

even swed women are prettier

plus they get married at 20-23 max
they wont find a new man

REMINDER : This is the most well-known Hungarian athlete in the world

Attached: Liu.Shaolin_djdcm5a1q1webi81.png (1200x800, 677.52K)

>REMINDER : This is the most well-known Hungarian athlete in the world
His AMWF parents

Attached: Liu.Shaolin_hdh7cjhhw1ogmh81.png (1400x776, 1006.29K)

Least mongoloid man in Hungary

according to my personal experience going through Keleti Railway Station (one of the two major hubs in Budapest that all refugees go through) 4 or 6 times a day about 1/5 to 1/4 are niggers and gypsies, the rest are actual refugees, Ukrainian women and children fleeing an active warzone

Hail Turan!

seethe harder mutt
Hungary is East Mongolia, strongest Asian genes in Europe

Attached: hungenes.png (905x1402, 979.99K)

sweden. sorry to say but you are getting the black refugees. poland gets all the white ones

Attached: BRAAAAAAP.jpg (236x354, 12.39K)

Ukrainian girl pussy will be exclusive to your rapefugees, by force

I’m sure the spot between her asshole and vag-hole is the best smelling. It almost always is on a girl. You get the nice sour scent from her front hole mixed in with that wonderful musky warm aroma from her anus, topped of with just hint of that salty goodness of her sweaty taint. You know you’ve got a keeper if you can detect a bit of urine as well. The back of my mouth tingles and puckers like I just sucked on a lemon when I smell this. It takes my everything in me to not give it a lick so as to not ruin this symphony of a smell.

RICED

This, lol if you think you're going to get any of it Sven. You can't even keep your own women away from the hordes.

Many of them are, but let's be real Sven, you are getting the darkies.

Attached: 1647589138737.png (808x730, 948.25K)

Hungary bros can you start a war with Russia so we can get some of your refugees? I am of the mindset that Dutch and Hungarian girls are the most attractive in Europe. I already have one, but please send some our way for the based anons, thank you.

JUST

>Show proofs

They ugly as shit.

Hard to Say, in Warsaw half naked whores might be aswell polish but so far only one ukrainian young lady (not a good one too) approached me and asked for money for ukrainian army so up to this moment one. But our brothels, these for sure have been provided with some fresh meat

Oh poor you, Central station is overhelmed by all kind of pajeets, sandniggers and regular niggers on daily basis but these are according to our propaganda students and they'll be repatriated.