Dissident Right Ties to the Kremlin Revealed - Exposé on the NJP

Martinez Perspective lays it all out:

odysee.com/@martinezperspective:2/DR-Russia-Ties-REDONE:6

bitchute.com/video/GPVUyBozO6pG/

Attached: 95D52A7C-199F-443C-B786-624AA862A6F2.jpg (1008x1008, 207.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spencergate.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine sitting in your room recording endless anti-Dugin videos. And literally no one is a Dugainist. What a waste of time. sage

Dude is way over his head, he's too dumb for politics sadly

He keeps popping up in western dissident circles. Nice gaslighting though.

You're about 6 years too late

spencergate.wordpress.com/

Who’s that on the top right?

Konstantin Malofeev

No one is a Duginist retard. You're chasing your tail.

>He keeps popping up
He can't keep getting away with this!

>No one is a Duginist
Except Dugin was giving congratulatory speeches to Striker’s old party TWP.

Once TWP imploded or shortly before Striker jumped ship and latched himself onto TRS like a parasite promising rubles and Fat Mike obliged.

Attached: DA46158C-EB1E-4823-9509-8D5B21E6C67C.png (1382x526, 139.87K)

>Newsweek would never lie about white nationalists
Ok nigger, anything else?

Was Solzhenitsyn a Duginist?

don’t tell me there’s retards that actually fall for this shit? Lmao.

The shit coming out of your mouth? I hope not. lmao

I really like Martinez but honestly I wish he would give the anti-Duginist thing a rest. His channel these days is just constant put downs. I don't even disagree with him re:Dugin but it gets fucking boring

Why are these anti-njp threads so lazy?

Turks have zero place in a white society.

martinez is starting to run in circles just to be contrary to the current thing.
he's shilling nato, the eu and intermarium.
intermarium is literally a usa project to lump the eastern europeans into a blob with no history and promote lgbt and infinite migration.
the best outcome out of this whole ukraine mess is to see russia win, not because I like russia but because you know you have no chance if usa/nato win.
you have nato in your country => mandatory blacks, arabs and lgbt parades. holocaust laws.

You mean ruskies are doing the National Endowment for Democracy NGO tier shit back at us??? And yet they spend a tenth of the budget we have in military spending?

Hahahahahaha

Based ruskies. Play the NGO game back at the glowniggers

Richard Spencer has the most obvious tie to Dugin considering his former wife translated his books and he is a Ukraine shill.

found the TRSodomite

>has the most obvious tie to Dugin considering his former wife translated his books and he is a Ukraine shill.
Those things are in opposition though? Someone who supports Duginism wouldn't be shilling for the Ukraine.

What do you suggest as an alternative to TRS?

I gotta say i liked NJP, but Striker is really putting a bad taste in my mouth, just as Putins mongoloid dick is in his mouth. We all know Dugin was strategically placing himself within western right-wing dissident movements, but i never thought he had too much/enough influence and logically because of that, i didn't take the "Duginist" claims serious at all, but the current Ukraine situation has really been a Mask-Off moment. Reminder that Striker has said he was Communist in the past, which i didn't have a problem with previously, but makes him extremely suspicious NOW.

>matinez
Lol!

imagine complaining about dugin while shilling macron, von der leyen and bernard-henry levy as a counter position.

Martinez is literally a paid shill for NATO and pro establishment causes

>glowniggers don’t know why they glow

TWP was a fatass college dropout's project to fuck his mother in law, thus, it was the only safe party for dugin to give a speech to

By their logic, Glenn Beck.

That's what I mean. The Martinez shills always go at TRS for their ties to Spencer but they've completely different takes.

fucking based

Attached: based martinez.gif (283x498, 61.29K)

Sometimes the ennemy of my ennemy is my friend, and my ennemy is the Freemasons/Pedo-Satanists/Kabbalah child rapists ruling the west.

great summary here

Attached: eric striker.jpg (1280x806, 139.75K)

joseph jordan is a south american shitskin. mike peinovich is a mischling jew. both of them thoroughly lied about their backgrounds and are misshapen and childless clowns that attract the lowest IQ and most easily-manipulated tards imaginable.

>We're not duginists lol
>But we don't care if people see us as Duginists
>Who cares if Dugin promotes White Genocide?
>It's all NATO's fault
>muh pig American system

Attached: D08F6300-5E32-4902-8395-CAAFEF80CF7E.png (1306x938, 84.51K)

for news & education knowmorenews

Fuck off, kike

(Just posted it in other thread)
Putin complies with the global predictor's plans (what we call them in Russia). He embodies a NWO fighter of some sort. Don't know if that is true, but apparently Dugin, being one of the ideologists of the current action, took his ideas of the opposition to the Western civilization from some American conspiracy theorist. Overall, it is in the prerequisite of his image that makes him so likeable here.

This. Isn't it great that our based Punya finally executed these kike idiots?

Attached: 1646266443319.jpg (850x760, 184.11K)

>Once TWP imploded or shortly before Striker jumped ship and latched himself onto TRS like a parasite promising rubles and Fat Mike obliged.
I figured it was something like that. Joseph Jordan is definitely calling the shots at TRS. Mike is just a figurehead now.

So how does Martinez survive? It's not super chats. He loses his job after being doxxed, is now at some unknown location and now mainly attacks other WN. At the same time shills establishment talking points and calls everyone a duganist.

You must be 18 years or older to post here

Dugin works to create an "Eurasian" world order which actually means China is the center of the world, and the rest of Asia, including Russia, is a vassal or client State of China.

The sanctions on Russia will cause this to happen, since Russia has been thrown into the arms of China, and now the Chinese have them by the balls, they will get cheaper subsidized Russian gas, and a cut of every Russian export, because Russia has no options but do everything with and through China.

all true....but I support Russia and oppose Zelensky and NATO. 100%.

Attached: white.knight.neckbeard.male.feminist.enoch.njp.jpg (850x900, 103.01K)

Why did they even start recording video for Strike and Mike? Striker just sits there with his stupid hair in a wife beater and smokes an entire pack of cigarettes by the end of the show.

it's just sad at this point

Attached: big mike.jpg (433x505, 40.71K)

Fucking literally who?

Attached: 1648044492211.jpg (500x1269, 59.71K)

Attached: the (((voice))) of russia.jpg (865x920, 210.83K)

BREAKING!! BREAKING!! BKREAINGG!!!!
DUGIN TIES TO THE CREMLIN!!!!
DUGIN HAS TIES TO THE CREMLIN EXPOSED!!!!
BREAKING!!!!!!

>he's shilling nato, the eu and intermarium.
The Intermarium isn't NATO or the EU. It would be a third bloc independent from the other two.

I looked up Heimbach on YouTube recently. Seems he's now identifying as NazBol.

Also Ukraine war starts and ZERO threads about "The rise of Striker" or concern trolling about "TRSodomites" for days, now it's all Dugan posting

What you gonna do? Arrest them for treason? FUcking commie

>knowmorenews
This.

I always assumed people like Martinez, Fuentes (groyper circle), Alexei Jonestein, Milo, etc are one and the same. Notice how the hostile shilling has been increased astronomically ever since they launched cozy tv.

I have no idea what a dugin is