Russia officially kills the petrodollar

If this is able to go through Americans shoudl expect about a 40% drop in standard of living. Imagine the fed trying to unwind a 9 trillion dollar balance sheet, the government running 3 trillion dollar deficits, and now people don't even need dollars for oil. Expect 40% interest rates (will cause the government to default) or 100% inflation (will cause a revolution). Nukes will fly soon I guess.

Attached: Capture.png (632x596, 45.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-ramps-patriot-missile-transfers-saudis-biden-seeks-ease-oil-prices
youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4&ab_channel=Abel213
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based.

Attached: BGC makes a call.jpg (700x665, 98.56K)

>If this is able to go through
what could stop this from happening short of full on military conflict involving NATO? i’m not certain, but isn’t Germany dependent on Russian oil and gas and they will go into a depression without it?

there is a valid point that if trust goes from a currency then the value of the currency is less.

The question here is why it took them so long to do it

It seems to work

Attached: 20220323_142117.jpg (1080x1930, 246.36K)

KEK! Mutts on suicide watch.

Attached: tuxedo-pepe.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

Fear of more sanctions maybe. They played it safe until now.

I can't believe how fast Biden is destroying the USA for some stupid zog puppet. We get nothing out of it. It's been fun boys.

There's still the big issue here that nobody is trading rubles at all so I dunno if this is going to work. Has cutoff seems more likely.

Now ZOG will declare war on Russia and try to kill Putin.

The only way nukes fly is if Putin sends them first. How the hell is he gonna do that if he has the upper hand?

...ffs they genuinely wanted to work with you fucks. The color revolutions and regime changes post cold war was almost entirely done by the west. You guys are the baddies.

To make it look like it wasnt scripted.

America will be the one sending nukes. America is about to collapse and when that happens people will revolt and lynch the ruling class. They will destroy the world the stay in power.

What would they take next after Netflix OH NO OH GOD OH SHIT OH GOD

Attached: soy face reddit.png (521x599, 454.98K)

How the fuck did all these U.S-hostile countries go along with the petrodollar for so long? Why wouldn't they trade in their own currencies?

Rubbish man, America’s smart enough not to send first and capable enough to hold off a revolt. Nukes fly only if Putin is allowed to go unchecked. And how is this gonna cause a collapse in America? Just because they don’t have access to Russian oil?

They kept getting assassinated whenever they tried to leave.

is it over for petrodollar fags? why is the middle east not picking Biden's calls?

Attached: petrodollar-fags.png (933x789, 214.51K)

Its not really about trust. Its demand for it. Currently if you want to buy oil on the market. You have acquire USD. Which creates an artificially high demand for USD. How you gonna get USD? You have to sell to the US. They print up the money and give it to you to buy oil on it. What happens for the US perspective is that the demand for USD is constantly high and you exploit it by importing everything without a need to produce anything of value and give in exchange. This enables the artificially high prosperity of the US. If the demand for USD drops their gdp halves. That is if they have a healthy monetary system and policy. Which they don't. The debt is immense. The printers are running hot for 2 years straight. QE + ZIRP. Which now started to move inflation from the demand side for goods. But if the supply of goods disappears because the trade must balance. Well you have one hell of a ride waiting

Yeah but Russia and China....?

Before it wasn't profitable, because that would make ruble too strong, which would impact sales of other goods.

I'm not a Trans atlanticist, but our media and leadership are. Generally we also have the political outreach of a vassal state in all matters that aren't inside of the EU economic zone.

Tell him Moamar.

Attached: Moamer el Gadafi.jpg (446x600, 74.21K)

They got bribed by anational kikes.

The tweet talks about Europe, not the US. The US isn't even importing Russian gas.

Attached: 1593456327017.jpg (778x767, 41.18K)

Those two purely out of convinience i would guess.

>tfw you realize you were the bad guys all along
I'm sorry to all of my white brothers, I was deceived.

Attached: tomorrow.jpg (1200x835, 403.29K)

Produce nothing except raw materials. Your own currency goes to shit? You just made a profit!

Things are getting interesting.

played the long game, obviously. gave lip service to the great satan and moved on with their plan

Be happy, you might finally be liberated now after 75 long years, courtesy Mr.Putin.

>do what we say or we'll kill your people and release bioweapons

Based BGC poster

it's afraid
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-ramps-patriot-missile-transfers-saudis-biden-seeks-ease-oil-prices

Because the Biden administration is trying to make a deal with the Iranians to allow them to restart their nuclear program

Based Pyotr.

You do realize that this does nothing, right?
>Eu gives euro and Russia trades them into rubles
now
>Eu trades euro into rubles and gives them to Russia.

OH SHIT!
PETRODOLLAR IS DEAD!

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MrHoMSRZOS4&ab_channel=Abel213

Attached: 1637418475528.gif (475x289, 3.14M)

Attached: 6534234.png (1148x547, 1.56M)

Don't fuck with the oil mafia.

Attached: handshake.gif (498x498, 3.11M)

Well what a shock. Exactly what i told you would happen exactly now - since before Trump - is happening. Klaus’s plan ‘accidentally’ happened exactly when they gloatingly told us it would.
>ukraine shit
Yawn. Yeah, must have been super spontaneous and sheeeiiit?

Attached: E464BFE7-08BC-4B6D-BC8A-4E52325A61F8.png (720x589, 400.33K)

If the USD halves, they are going to start raiding 401k accounts to pay for nigger food-gibs. That's when the civil war begins. Our very own Mauripols will spring up all over the South. I hope the Chinese and Russians give us some good hardware. I want to melt some faces.

>die alone or stand together
''we'' or rather 'the west' literally forced them to band together

Attached: Colonel-Gaddafi-1024x681.jpg (1024x681, 152.03K)

Iranians will make no such deal at this juncture. They are doing a tango with China and Russia, and will wait till the dust settles and they get a OK from Moscow. The chess moves happening are strategic and America appears to be the most clueless.

Top shelf kek

they're not clueless they're destructive

>allow them
I imagine it won't be much longer until america doesn't really have a say in the matter

To quote some faggy progressive"Im willing to pay a little more to sa e Ukraine"

the trade deficit of the US means they get to import $500 billion of goods for free from the rest of the world, would be bad if all that stuff disappeared from their country

Any source except a literally who on Twitter?

Wouldn’t our currency value go down?
We would sell more goods and manufacturing comes back (probably a bit more automated).
Rich fags btfo

Europe doesn't buy Russian gas with dollars

>The West defaulted on it obligations to Russia
>obligations
The fuck did they mean by this?

Attached: Trade Balance graphic (1).png (520x402, 19.33K)

"will be" this is just a threat like everything else