INDIA, CHINA AND RUSSIA ALL TO BEGIN TRADING OIL FOR NON-US CURRENCY

THE DEATH OF THE ZIONIST PETRODOLLAR IS HERE

Attached: 1567356175-285834-dumped-art-scale-2_00x-gigapixel.jpg (2330x2160, 3M)

Thank God.

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

You ready to see what sanctions do to china?

They cant do shit like lqbtqabcbbzcia

Nope because they'll hurt all us WAY more than it hurts them

source?

Yes user. Yes I am.

Attached: 1647564249445.jpg (1000x750, 128.25K)

Good afternoon sirs

Attached: maduro.png (486x348, 317.44K)

I HAVE SEVERAL MINOR QUIBBLES REGARDING THE SUB-CLAUSES OF A FEW SELECT PIECES OF LEGISLATION PROMULGATED BY THE FORCES OF THE ANTICHRIST DURING THIS PAST LEGISLATIVE SESSION!

Attached: Russian Police.jpg (482x774, 107.52K)

and the fat purplehairs will still defend Biden

Attached: 2p1sx2.jpg (488x456, 28.17K)

Damn how many rubles to get handcuffed and fucked by these ladies?

Based.

Hurt you buying consoomer shit. They depend on the west for food and water.

Soon the Petro Dollar will collapse and the Dollar and Euro with it.

The Jew weapon of printing money and invading any country wanting to untie from that scam is turning from their weapon into their biggest weakness.

Attached: 1644303529031.png (861x540, 60.42K)

>Not just doing border raids to capture Ukrainian sex slaves and making them do it for free
what the fuck user

Attached: B235599E-65D2-483A-AD9C-657360897558.jpg (365x346, 15.87K)

Last dude that tried got ass raped to death with a stick. Three more sticks coming up pronto

>implying I don't want to be a sex slave

petro-dollars been holding the world hostage through jewish banking cartels. about time its abolished

>sanctioning the country that makes everything
Sounds like a plan.

The really weird thing for me is that Russia and China are natural competitors. China is a rising great power the likes of which we have never seen and Russia is a declining old great power. And they share a border. The Chinese are very patient and are not aggressive at all. They know that they just have to sit down and wait. Time is on their side. They are already the biggest economy on Earth. The IMF estimated in 2021 that their gdp ppp is 26T compared to 22T for the US. They have to wait only 5 or so more years and they will be able to balance the US + EU economically. Then they can ramp up the military to levels hard to imagine. In that world the US would need all the help it can get to balance against such a heavy weight player. So the alliances would go US + E (+4 eyes) + Russia + Japan + South Korea + India. But instead they made a huge strategic mistake by backing Russia into a corner and they forced them to align with China. This is not good for Russia nor the west. And if China can put their heels on Russia economically its over. Previously they could have fucked with China with energy. As the US controls oil and if they were friendly towards Russia they could also have more say in Russian energy which crucial to China. But this way China will suck Russian energy dry. And nobody can do anything against this. Huge mistake

All this will do is lead to a central crypto that will be easy to control. You can't win by sitting there and rooting for (((acceleration))) retard.

Attached: 1646424878529.webm (452x720, 317.58K)

God Bless.

Ok so you're in the EU and you don't understand what BRIC is? Same shit.

Now this is heckin epic, getting goosebumps all over :D

Attached: 1560466806455.jpg (650x621, 40K)

After 200 years of LARP, Russia RETVRNS to its deep seated tradition of being a backward asiatic despot state under the heel of the East

Hello???

Attached: 1639394844510.png (262x300, 42.55K)

i've been hearing about the death of the petrodollar for 30 years now, it's vaporware on the scale of fusion power

China is going to get sanctioned so hard in the next couple of weeks. Y’all gooks fucked up..

yes. because both china and russia are known for not being part of jewish globohomo kys

Wheat, wood, copper and nickel are next, right?

Attached: 1646513199002.jpg (1024x632, 113.08K)

>The really weird thing for me is that Russia and China are natural competitors.
Dugin claims that the reason the Soviet Union gave up was because they were offered to share control of the world in some new system. But what happened was far different, so they will never trust the west again.

kek so the sanctions are working?
These shills for Russia seem to be confused whether to say the sanctions are not affecting them or if they are starving the civilians by it

China has demographics working against them. The 1 child policy will come into play here in the decades again. A hugh population of old geezers not going to work the factories forever.

>They depend on the west for food and water.

Russia and Brazil will happily sell them all they want. Remember China already set up channels with Brazel to provide beef when Trump tried his shit.

China can buy shit elsewhere. We cant magically throw up a factory to make things overnight.

>what sanctions do to china?
The global economy implodes.

>China has demographics working against them. The 1 child policy will come into play here in the decades again. A hugh population of old geezers not going to work the factories forever.
So do we with our suicide pact that I suspect the Jew Kissinger made on our behalf, but China has stopped going in the direction of LGBT, whereas it keeps being pushed here.

I kneel. Putin is the best statesman of the 21th century