All (((firemen))) should be executed just my personal opinion

All (((firemen))) should be executed just my personal opinion

Attached: firefighter-firemen-extinguishing-large-blaze-28159308.jpg (800x533, 84.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nfpa.org/News-and-Research/Data-research-and-tools/Emergency-Responders/Fire-department-calls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why?

Attached: 1647865624018.jpg (850x843, 488.78K)

based fuck these faggots. get paid by government to sleep all day and hang out in a lunch room sucking each others cocks. biggest bunch of faggots. muh house fire muh risking my life. maybe if you didn't gate keep your industry into having a bunch of 45 year olds getting paid 90+k by the government you wouldn't all have heart attacks everytime you had to work. welfare niggers

If life is energy, then fire is the highest form of life. Firefighters are lifemurderers.

>just to save my dumb ass that left the oven on last night

Are you an arsonist or police officer?

...shit I didn't think of it like that

have you ever seen volunteer fire departments? be glad your tax dollars are going to a fire department, it's the only valuable service your tax dollars go to lol, not to mention they act as EMT's as well.

>defund the police
>defund the firefighters
Whats next? Defund the military?

Defund the fire department

checked and kvetched. firefighters are welfare niggers that save retards and mostly prevent anyone they are physically threatened by from being a firefighter they should be forced to retired at 30. oh you are are a professional hose sprayer? get a real job faggot

Generally speaking, internal attacks are frowned upon unless there are people in the structure, so there's not a lot of life risking going on. We mostly contain the fire and let the structure burn to the ground. It's actually advantageous to the property owner to let it burn completely.
>sleep all day and hang out in a lunch room
You're not wrong, but we're usually up in the wee hours of the morning because your grandmother either has a tummy ache or tried to walk to the kitchen without her walker.

Attached: Firelife.jpg (1124x1124, 165.96K)

volunteers much like the military always do a better hob

>Defund the military?
That would be nice. Imagine if the US didn't have the military infrastructure to invade countries for Israel.

yeah everything you said is true which is why you should you should get paid only when you work and shouldn't be paid to sleep all day

t. contractor for fire stations who knows what a bunch of homosexuals you are

I accept your envy, user.

Attached: toxicity.jpg (634x356, 43.46K)

Firemen spend most their time attending RTCs, very few fires happen nowadays

True, kill em all

Nice quints

HOLY BASED!!!!!

I would be fine with this since they tend to walk around their communities like they're God's gift to humanity while usually being disgusting hogs.

It’s strange how paramedics and firefighters take 911 calls so seriously but when it comes to teaching they act so autistic. They expect you to google everything than actually teach you.
>I wonder why AMR is at a all time low I can’t figure it out

for holocausting fires?

Course that 300-5000$? guess your spending the next 8 months teaching yourself unless you got into a fire academy. (Which you’re trying to do but I don’t care because we expect you to google everything ).

>very few fires happen nowadays
Correct. Fire prevention works. That's why we got into the medical business.
nfpa.org/News-and-Research/Data-research-and-tools/Emergency-Responders/Fire-department-calls

During the fake covid pandemic firefighters in Canada were actually intentionally burning down tons of houses to relocate people. In one town the firefighters forced everyone to relocate because of an incoming fire, and one man stayed behind. No firefighters ever showed up to stop the flames, they just made everyone evacuate and then let the flames eat the entire town

A man-made pond near my parent's house flooded a neighborhood on the opposite side from their house and cunt firefighters would not let any of us at that house for two days, despite absolutely zero threat of flooding anywhere near it. Absolutely unreasonable from a bunch of retarded fatasses on a power trip.

They are murderers. they destroy the flame. they are monsters of the highest order. have you never nurtured something beautiful? these creatures murder beautiful things.

>what do you mean you didn’t autistically google everything like me? That’s the 911 way of learning things. We don’t teach how to save lives we expect you do it day of your first day at work We’re too busy doing our own work.

THEN MAYBE HIRE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO FUCKING TEACH JESUS FUCKING CHIRST FROM THE THOUSANDS MADE DURING THE CALLS

Itt: arsonists mad

are you a retard? Do you pay a guard ONLY when there's an attack?