What was Any Forums‘s reaction to this?

What was Any Forums‘s reaction to this?

Attached: B7D946F4-6E83-4D21-96E1-BB9A96ADC0D8.jpg (480x360, 20.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQR2Xq_hSjs
youtu.be/afqKlJhp7Hs?t=180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It made me want to buy a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. Yeeee haaaawwww

>Raaaaaaaaahhhhh!
Dis nigga always been super cereal about man bear pig, but the real threat is Monke Putler. We better nuke our imaginations just to be safe.

BYAHHHHHHHH! I saw it live and I was probably 8 years old. It became a meme in school and everyone made fun of it. Good laughs.

Oh shit I got this nigga confused with Al Gore. My bad lmao

Fuck off and die, queer

youtube.com/watch?v=oQR2Xq_hSjs

The media managed to destroy his whole campaign over this. I can't remember why they didn't want him to win...probably jews

You talk like a faggot

I LOVE LESBIANS BYAHHHHHHHH

I WATCH THE L WORD ON SHOWTIME BYAHHHHHH

>this is enough to lose a political campaign
>groping children on camera isn't
I do not like jews

It was Dean's Rick Flair moment
I don't knock the giy's enthusiasm
MSM clipped it as well
There was momentum to his doing this

Attached: 1648040608726.jpg (955x699, 82.71K)

So many good YTMNDs of this guy. I can’t even remember his name. Was it Howard Dean?

Yep, I remember that. At that time, I don't know if it was entirely the Jews but moreso the DNC being a bunch of clowns thinking something like that is "not presidential".

Skeet skeet nigga suck muh balls bix nood nigga waht?
Yo dawg I heard you like pedophilia so I built you a lolli guitar and now you can finger A Minor while you finger a minor.

he said something like "there's nothing wrong with appealing to white voters"

I remember someone on here awhile back saying that he voted or did something publicly that pissed Jews off so they ruined his campaign. Apparently it was right around that time but whatever it was escapes me

I didnt get why it was supposed to be a bad thing. seemed like genuine excitement. I was right leaning as a kid but had a teacher who like Dean and felt bad for him when this happened. he was better candidate than Kerry

Okay this is probably it then. I don't remember what year that was 2000 election?

Al Gore was one who was penetrated by the 2000 version of the wef so Howard had to go.

did anyone ever notice in Breaking Bad when Walt blows up the building they play it as a sound effect, or am I just hearing things?

youtu.be/afqKlJhp7Hs?t=180

I hear it

Right Idk much about his platform but he was clearly feeding off the energy of the crowd. Honestly some people get high doing speaking in public. The energy can be unreal if the crowds are massive. God forbid a candidate shows raw unfiltered energy and emotion kek I don't know much about Dean but they certainly fucked him over.