Abortion is just child murder

You weren’t qualified to raise the baby or it’s a rape baby. That or the baby is going to issues (or population issues). That’s like calling a slaughterhouse a daycare. Women rights can’t matter on this because though it is their body it’s not their right to decide on if a baby is unborn or not for the simple fact they are too lazy to drive to the fire station only to feel bad later (but is willing to killing it before it’s born)

Attached: 4E236CB5-242A-4701-A004-8C34701156F8.gif (300x300, 1.05M)

what color is it?

>inb4 muh clump of cells
How about I kill you too faggot since you're just a clump of cells.

Just because you killed your kid isn’t my fault.

Don’t have one

What is it like? Knowing that you did that? Because you listened to that whore.

perhaps but i'm all for aborting niggers

Attached: 54c8ed_66ee836ac76f43ca98a2e0c23f4a036a_mv2.jpg (512x512, 53.97K)

My mom has been an abortionist for years. Here in NL 99.9% Muslim "virgins" that come in for abortion. The other .1% are Polish whores that cannot kill their baby in Pooland legally.

So in its current state I can only honor our arbotion system and my mother as the reaper of shitskin babies. Love you ma!

She lied to you not all babies were shitskins

Same

It keeps the nigger population down dumbass
Tell you what, you can have your own pro life chirstcuck country in Louisiana or something and when it gets even more overrun with niggers we'll build a wall around it to keep you from escaping

Attached: coronameme.jpg (500x331, 19.74K)

No. Muslims are hypocrites and their women are the biggest sluts for BWC, mutts aborted at best.

Naive

I'm an American and I've noticed this too with the small number of muslims around me. It's always the ones wearing Hijabs too.
Kind of sad that the babies are getting aborted instead of allowing the bleaching to commence.

Just remember this when you die

Just remember this when you get raped by a pack of niggers that would've been aborted 15 years ago.

Attached: burnitdown.jpg (679x384, 48.96K)

Well, I mean, yeah, it's a human life were taking because it's going to be a grow ass, but it's like super tiny and vulnerable so, like, why not. You know what I mean?

I’m not scared of niggers. You could justify white kids death though according to your logic

I hope your daughter gets raped by a pack of baboons so you'll realize how stupid you are.

You are naieve. Probably just a seething muzzy. Yes your women are massively aborting babies in my country, pregnant without marriage and from a non muslim male. Happens every day :)) im happy my country facilitates

You should really work on helping them give birth to those half white babies. Bleaching is good, after a few generations they'll be basically Dutch. .

Projection? I’m just saying retard you think it’s only nigger babies being killed?