Why are you working?

while this mf in the pic is spanking every shade of female ass, you're working 9 to 5 like a modern slave.

you spend 40% of your life working.

i'd rather live in a barrel then work for rich men.

Attached: instagram-in-playboy-u-dan-bilzerian-catidan-713571_5878_1_b.jpg (660x659, 125.51K)

look at how tiny his body is

id piss in your barrel and laugh at you

I'd rather be a slave than a 5 foot manlet in a hot tub with 2 women a tranny and a goblin

>i'd rather live in a barrel
Then why don't you?

Where do I sign up for free hot tubs and women

Based and barrelpilled

Daddy's money and pays for these whores. He seems like a cool guy though.

Because he is busy living in your kitchen.

Attached: turkish embassy.jpg (446x330, 17.95K)

he's a complete faggot

I work part time as an ESL teacher and phone it in for this very reason. Slaving for some rich cunt turns my stomach. I know I'm spiting myself in the long run but clown world disgusts me too much bros.

I don't know, I know him mostly through the poker community. Some say he's lying about his winnings, but he claims he used to beat rich guys that were complete garbage. He also gives some decent tips for life imo...

Sitting in your momma's basement playing video games isnt living you worthless fucking roach.

Even sitting in water he on his tippy toes toes

Your inheritance

we can't play games because it's too expensive

When do I get mine? I think I got ripped off.

I taught ESL in Colombia and Brazil. If it wasn’t for my deployment savings, I would’ve been broke. The agency I worked for paid like shit and often would not pay in a timely manner.

remember that time he asked that cop for his gun and he was serious about it lol

haha ann skm

we dont have money to buy games

Dan could've stopped the Vegas CIA terrorists if that cop let him take it.

Torrent that shit

If you want to live the good life and teach ESL go to Vietnam. I'd still be there if it wasn't for covid. I worked two days a week and lived a middle class lifestyle. The days were Sat and Sun though and they were slogs (8 teaching hrs for both).

I'm probably richer than him

and you're a roach