Based on your political ideology what is the meaning of life?

Based on your political ideology what is the meaning of life?

Attached: Potterfu.jpg (640x960, 87.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/okEXqg1uuqs?t=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just do stuff.

Freedom and Seedom

Struggle

Attached: 1522257392012.gif (1292x1959, 1.92M)

survive winter, wait for spring, enjoy summer, prepare winter. repeat.

Hating niggers, jews, spics, homos, women, and various shitskins.

Meaning of intelligent life is the same as the meaning of all organic life, to grow bigger, stronger, and better.
Make a big family, make them strong physically, mentally, morally, and spiritually. Triumph over the weak.

maybe the real meaning of life is the frens we made along the way

Attached: R14kkDj[1].png (657x527, 13.38K)

I'm suicidal

>that flag
Good

POST IT

I'm afraid of living. I'm not afraid of death. Everyday I fantasize of shedding my inhibitions and doing and saying what I really believe, even if it getting me ostracized/killed/etc. I believe that is what the meaning of life is. I'm just too afraid to do it, and I don't even know why. The human mind is a very complicated and confusing thing.

This all the while trying to enjoy the ride because it's over before you know it

Post the wojak version

There probably aren't any. But embracing nihilism doesn't help at all, the brain needs certain comforts and the notion that some things are sacred is important to maintain mental health.
By the way I see some retarded liberals saying that being against abortion can only be justified if you believe the soul exists, this just shows that these guys really don't understand how human beings work. If even human life is not considered sacred you are already in the area where nothing really matters. And good luck reconciling your human instinct with your third-rate philosophy.

Collective nirvana

To Entertain.

To live is to suffer. From suffering we thrive and become better. The ultimate pinnacle of death is the lack of suffering. We humans struggle to reduce our suffering but in fulfilling the dream of eternal life, what is life but a essence less hollow thing?

I am apolitical and agnostic.

I don't know what is the meaning of life exactly, but I know for sure that all the is in nature around us exists as a reminder of that.

KILL TO LIVE

For gods sake, post it.

To entertain Mr. God

Attached: image_proxy.jpg (300x300, 15.53K)

Freedom and Femdom

to be fruitful and multiply
>t. not a christcuck

to maintain and build upon what our ancestors have built until we become Gods ourselves and we escape our containment in this existence

based

I doubt the Ukrainians even know anymore.

Attached: 1647898368924.png (995x962, 796.18K)

The material world is a creation of Satan. Everything on this planet is evil. Eat fish. Don't jerk off because it's human sacrifice. Hierarchy is fake and gay. The Old Testament is a creation of the Synagogue of Satan.

She was very pretty for a bong.

spreading semen into wombs

youtu.be/okEXqg1uuqs?t=30

Attached: 32.jpg (1600x900, 238.4K)

To gather experiences, good and bad. Grand and inconsequential. All in order to inspire the new reality that is created and molded by you after death. Humans are the progenitors to infinite realities.

a never ending refusal to apologize for my car

Leave me the fuck alone.

I'll never get it.

Attached: 1647535516186.png (500x750, 475.87K)

We are all eternal as the basic and most essential unit that composes ourselves and our reality is indestructible (energy).
Time and space are infinite, and thus energy can take an infinite amount of forms in this context. All realities will be, are and have been true at one point. Every single possibility is a mathematical certainty in this context.
But my purpose in this reality is to end the jews.
>Captcha YJYWS

this

politically? to take back what the jews have stolen from us
philosophically? you must make your own meaning, the only given is the opportunity to do so

To suffer

The constant struggle against entropy.
We make right angles.

You can see how people drop into childish nihilism. Oh well.

>based on your political ideology
It makes no sense. The meaning of life have nothing to do with ideology. The meaning of life is to understand WHO AM I.

Ask yourself: "Who am I?". This very question will make all your other thoughts stop. This is the start of the inquiry we all have to make. You're not the chair you're sit on. You're not your body. You're not your senses. You're not your mind.

When you look at something, something else is looking at your eyes. Something is giving the eyes directions. So, you're not the eyes. You're not the body. When your eyes send the information to the brain, your mind is full of thoughts. But something else is observing your mind. Something else knows if you're happy or sad. So, you're not the mind.

You're the observer. Nothing can observe the observer.

Attached: 1648038572709.jpg (894x1080, 60.3K)

to watch Emma Watson hit the wall hard

>t. 15yr old who just discovered weed and mushrooms

she somehow aged past JK Rowling

getting a big dick trap gf

to have children before i look like she does now
mission accomplished. GET REKT

Attached: emma watson old hit the wall.jpg (768x1024, 104.85K)