Why are they stopping the arms shipments? What's the tactic behind this move?

Why are they stopping the arms shipments? What's the tactic behind this move?

twitter.com/thetimes/status/1506398197245227011

Attached: 3452345346.jpg (591x622, 94.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mil.in.ua/en/news/volunteers-of-the-ukrainian-territorial-defence-have-been-armed-with-the-panzerfaust-3-anti-tank-weapon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soviet storage are empty

They fell for their own propaganda.

I don’t think anyone expected ukraine to last more than a week. Something weird is going on over there

Ya it was taken by Russia the first week and then Russia fooled the world into believing the war was still going on to get supplies from the West

Genius

Just germany being germany

They probably ran out of gear like the leafs did.

Is this true? If so, Putin fucked the west hard

Appear strong when you are weak. So many people simply fell for Russian propaganda.

They thought he war would be over well before they had to make good on those promises of arms.

Attached: 1647192004367.png (1080x1187, 2.43M)

bundeswehr ran out of weapons unironically

> "we do not deliver military aid!"

this panzerfaust looks pretty german to me?

mil.in.ua/en/news/volunteers-of-the-ukrainian-territorial-defence-have-been-armed-with-the-panzerfaust-3-anti-tank-weapon/

Attached: teutonenlutscher.jpg (1750x968, 284.55K)

i have said this before, but germans are unironically the jews of europe.
everything that Any Forums blames on the jews or whatever race, can be traced back to germans.
they unironically thought ukraine would lie down and die so they virtue signalled about weapon shipments, that they never had the capacity to send.

>running out
what they mean is that they keep getting blown up with missiles.

hell this is monke putin, you wanted war?
how will you fight?
seriously though, the best way to avoid war is to not even have an army, what will there be to fight?
pic

Attached: 1647770522592.jpg (1060x1280, 142.99K)

>Why are they stopping the arms shipments?
Because they might as well throw them in the trash. Ukraine isn't winning anything, clearly.

they should have told us in advance. we hate spontaneous and dont bother showing up with out calling, door bell is always switched off. guten tag

>Ukraine's closed yo

The toothpaste lads sent those

SPD is very Putin friendly
the only reason they do anything at all now is the overwhelming public support of Ukraine

Attached: 1645792927511.png (800x799, 523.96K)

>why won’t Germans give weapons to literal nazis
Gee I don’t know

Doesn't seem to matter since the Ukrainians can apparently beat the Russian forces with hunting rifles and bricks.