Why does it piss you off there are millions of men out there who don't like women?

Why does it piss you off there are millions of men out there who don't like women?
Why does it make you seethe so much hot successful men don't want to even get near gross bleeding front hole?
Why the thought of a man being happy and in love with another man makes you have a meltdown?

Are you some sort of tranny that can't stand it when a man doesn't worship women? Or is it just that you know you will be miserable with women and a man being happy, in love, in a world full of passion and sex triggers the shit out of you because, oops, women will refuse to give you a blowjob (unless a black man comes around) and will just ruin your life?

You str8 incels and trannies should just go enjoy the misery and torture being with a woman will give you and stop seething at hot men loving other men and being happy.

Attached: Gay Love.webm (576x1024, 2.44M)

>You str8 incels and trannies should just go enjoy the misery and torture being with a woman will give you and stop seething at hot men loving other men and being happy.

fuck off uargay go back to

H-hot.

God I wish it were me.

I live in Florida, and I can speak for myself when I admit I was indeed born gay. My dad was there for me and was a manly straight guy. To his credit, I can recount many times he had sex in public bathrooms, very chad dad.
My mom was the apex female. She killed a dude, was very hot and was married five times, yet before 2000 and did all in classy honorable ways. She was a big titty goth surfer club chick in the 80s.
When I was 7, my dads dad, my extremely realistic, worked hard his whole life granddad took me to disney. Was afraid the whole time and I wanted the crystal castle.

I know it is all tangent, but to make my point, my family was homophobic but I didnt know it, they accepted me as I grew up. So naturally I am gay I guess.

A lot of guys just hang out with others, maybe their whole lives, but still I promise you, most of them with find a woman to share to have kids.
Society did this, and it is deserved. Women who ftm do not want to be men, just want to be less than women.
The ego must die first, we go by how nobles lived.
Our lives with computers, fridges and automobiles made us too smart, and so romantic conquest is not common sense. Watch it become a sought after lost belief, all because women ask why do they bleed?
Why should they?

Morning Any Forums btw

It's simple I hate the mentally ill

Everyone is mentally ill based on some definitions.

You hate people for immutable characteristics? Shame on you for hating man kind so much, you will be the downfall of the human species.

Attached: 54501E27-3079-4F71-80E8-3EE00C6A7CC2.jpg (1870x2048, 668.17K)

Because they usually behave in a very “womanly” way (mind games, gossiping, turn everyone lives into hell, obnoxious, obsessed with futility and drama, …).

Lmfao, gays are ruining your life?

Sounds like you are just a failure and project your self hatred onto groups you deem different

Attached: 1622256554057.gif (640x640, 2.95M)

Because fags are the result of perversion and degeneration. It’s disgusting. Do what ever you want to do in your home but stops pushing this disgusting shit everywhere. Meanwhile we normal humans can’t watch TV shows anymore because you fags are everywhere.You are brainwashing out kids in schools and push your perverted ideologies in the heads of innocent children. You are full of STI‘s and because of bi fags women are infected what spread the fag diseases to us normal men. Your lgbtq parades are the symbol of degeneration, perversion and the downfall of society

Those attractive men should be fucking women. It is disgusting to me that their tight, hard bodies will never press against a woman while they enter her. They probably have big dicks that would fully satisfy a woman. I would give literally anything to watch these two studs ravage a bitch, as god intended.

That’s what a gay ruining someone’s life usually says.

/s

death to all degenerates

I don't care about fags and I don't wish to witness your degeneracy.

Have fun spreading sexual diseases through your dirty anal glands faggot.

Hating women is based.
Sucking cock because of it is cringe.
Becoming a woman because of it is cringe^2.

Lmfao your life is actually dictated by gay people and it is ruining your life. Lmfao, you have no agency or life goals it seems.

Keep playing the victim, it will surely help you get out from under the boot of the vicious gays

Attached: 1618554706463.png (761x761, 763.44K)

Because homosexuality is one of the gravest sins before God.

Homosexuals will go to hell, that's for sure. Homophobia is one of the most consistent and strong ideas in Christianity.

God did a poor job making his deterministic universe with all the gay stuff he hates then.

I guess since he is all knowing and everywhere at once he knows what it is like to have a dick in the ass and maybe he even enjoys watching all this gay shit as he did make it so

Attached: 1605002488411.jpg (500x310, 85.12K)

because fags are gay

It's anti evolutionary. They're meant to be worker drones in genetically dominant female families. They weren't meant to be a lifestyle.

They are degenerate & dysgenic & will rape your sons at first opportunity.

>Dad was there for me
>He had sex in public bathrooms

>mom married five times
>honorable

What even is this pasta?
Also, what is this combo?
kek blesses this bred

>Why does it make you seethe so much hot successful men don't want to even get near gross bleeding front hole?

The surest sign of emotional immaturity is revulsion of normal human body functions in the opposite sex.

There aren't meant to be so many faggots in Earth. Only a tiny minority are legit genetic gays. The rest are all messed up narcissists with psych issues.

It doesn't piss me off, it disgusts me. Disgust is an evolutionarily adaptive trait designed to protect me and the rest of the species from things/behaviors that would do me and my community harm.

Anyone who doesn't have a problem with homosexuality is by definition dysgenic. Either way, believers win.

Allahukbar.

Attached: 1642813233519.jpg (703x703, 84.07K)

Attached: 1637750916497.jpg (1024x726, 59.44K)