Babylon Bee CEO banned from Shitter for this tweet

twitter.com/SethDillon/status/1506274486131245060
I guess only Chinks are allowed to round up people.

Attached: FOdb45PXIAMKbPu.png (634x569, 41.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nitter.grimneko.de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this can't come crumbling down fast enough

Attached: 1647998745169.jpg (400x398, 64.92K)

>caring about twitter

They're obviously not "banned". They just have to delete that tweet.

Twitter is the easiest way to communicate to a large number of people.

>you’re obviously not dead tovarish, you just have to come to gulag with us or we will shoot you

Easiest except you have to fit it in 140 characters while using euphemisms to get basic concepts past the censors.

Modern america is built on so much bullshit it needs to collapse. The natural order of things would right a lot of wrongs.
>lazy people die off
>stupid people find themselves on the bottom rungs
>needlessly violent people get killed off
And the remaining people are too busy surviving and trying to find some joy in life to worry about any of the made-up problems plaguing society today.

There would be *zero* people talking about intersectionality and critical race theory, etc.
There would be zero people saying "there aren't enough people of color".

kill yourself kike enabler

Npc's count as people?

I will ban Babylon Bee if they delete the tweet to capitulate to evil

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-003307_YouTube.jpg (1049x1518, 397.57K)

I care it's funny

Attached: 1647981058146.jpg (1170x756, 613.96K)

>They're obviously not "banned". They just have to delete that tweet.

Attached: 1647992268985.jpg (577x554, 100.94K)

50% of this board is Twitter. And if you click on a twitter link, it blocks you from reading anything if you don’t have an account. Pretty frustrating

You're an idiot if you believe the lazy AND stupid AND needlessly violent wouldn't coalesce around some power-hungry, charismatic individual(s) looking to seize the reigns post-fall.

I use nitter nitter.grimneko.de
I have never made a twitter account and never will. Literally all but one or two interesting people have been banned, yet retards still insist on congregating there under their arbitrary and ever changing rules

Attached: 1648007107390-pol.jpg (808x1024, 68.59K)

Twitter's value as a form of media has diminished with every instance of their patrolling content.
The whole thing is just bullshit and frustration now, state controlled media worse than CNN.

this is flatly the most idiotic take on twitter that exists
they literally isolate you to a left or right echo chamber based on NLP analysis of the shit you write

its just bots our fanatics of specific niches, usually like crypto nft faggots.

start using your bookmark bar again
go directly to content producers and ignore all content aggregators masquerading as "social media" or anything else