Brit/pol/ Z

>A Message to my Muslim Brothers and Sisters Working with PREVENT.
5pillarsuk.com/2022/03/22/a-message-to-my-muslim-brothers-and-sisters-working-with-prevent/

>Russians denounce ‘collective punishment’ for Ukraine invasion.
aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/28/russians-denounce-collective-punishment-for-ukraine-invasion

>Professor faces government crackdown for questioning Ukraine narrative
rt.com/news/552494-scotland-professor-ukraine-theater/

>Vaccinated people more likely to support harsh anti-Russia measures – poll
rt.com/news/552492-vaccinated-support-russian-sanctions/

>Ukrainian military is firing at civilians in protected zones of Mariupol — DPR
tass.com/world/1425007

UN Security Council to discuss chemical incidents in Ukraine — Russian mission
tass.com/world/1425905

Attached: Defend Islam.jpg (260x258, 17.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theargus.co.uk/news/20011119.brighton-college-welcomes-15-ukrainian-refugees-scholarship/
twitter.com/RachelMaryProut/status/1504845519155249173
archive.is/OhgAm
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Screenshot_20220323_123432.jpg (1080x1811, 462.88K)

Does your 9 year old wife enjoy washing the crusty, 4 week old cum stains from your breeches, Abdul?

Attached: 1614727949485.jpg (974x1024, 105.63K)

Teetotal mongs are so fucking boring christ
>"no bro I'm not going to have a 4% beer"
>"I'm teetotaI"
>"got any green smoothies though dude?"
>"I could totally down one of those right now"
Fuck off teetotal dullards

It will be some nog swimming pool attendant that has put to much chlorine in the pool.

Guess which one is the teetotal chuds?

Attached: 1644664979675.jpg (1730x1860, 494.88K)

Shark attack

More likely done a running stab fest on old ladies/children/women

Attached: simp.jpg (600x315, 32.14K)

i wish i was a based builder

Attached: 1637092722137.jpg (640x640, 64.39K)

First Post the most consistently British post

Virtue signalling cunt.

Attached: mpv-shot0210.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

>chuds
>t.

Attached: p8363_p_v8_ab[1].jpg (960x1440, 159.45K)

Its funny how the masks have just vanished even on the opposition benches.

Depends on the level of druggie obviously. Most working class mongs are just mongs who are bored and want to take more drugs.
Others there's something going on, especially alcoholics. It's night and day when you're healthy and you just don't want to drink. When you're not you think about it all day.
If someone becomes so deep into their drug habit that it's impacting others either they're too far gone or that's their personality.
SOmeone I went to college is like that, was always selfish and self centered and now with drugs he's far worse.
But it's all a spectrum.

>12pm on a Wednesday
>Complaining about people that don't drink fairly shite tasting liquid for a buzz on a chinese cartoon forum

You must be a winner mate.

>Top private school welcomes refugees on free scholarship as war obliterates Ukraine
theargus.co.uk/news/20011119.brighton-college-welcomes-15-ukrainian-refugees-scholarship/

Attached: 1645713213770.jpg (1126x1200, 154.88K)

Lying whilst smugly thinking about how little resistance cunt

Nogs can't swim.

I'm ill & in lockdown
Fuck the world.
#rage
>Caged animal.

Attached: 1648009864509.jpg (800x1202, 217.05K)

Looks like a sunshine coach day out.

what does chud mean?
does it appeal to the aspect of the anti-NEET: does he call us "child"?

twitter.com/RachelMaryProut/status/1504845519155249173
>To all the people moaning about the signage at Whitechapel tube station... do you propose that all English translations be removed from stations, airports, menus etc in other countries around the world? Half of you couldn't even order a fecking beer in Benidorm if that happened!
>Lots of comments about English being the global language...true, but my point wasn't supposed to be about the prevalence of a language, it was about the mentality of ppl who object to translations in public places, & the hypocrisy if they themselves rely on translations abroad.
Gammons btfo!

>England, a nation of immigrants that is opposed to immigration and world culture, rather like the US, all of these old settlers complaining about new settlers, some actual education is so necessary
>Two of my mates did DNA tests the black fellow had 25% Scottish, 10%, Welsh and the 65% from African Caribbean my other mate whose white and British showed DNA from 70% German, 30% Polish. So basically my Black mate is more British by blood than my white mate.

Attached: FOJI_mXWQCggNCj.jpg (1024x1024, 101.05K)

kek, didn't notice this. Is anyone wearing a mask any more?
I thought the pandemic isn't over yet.

I am and I'm also teetotal
But I'm not a boring cunt dullard like you because instead I cope with hobbies
Bet you can't even cycle 10 miles in under an hour you utter teetotal cretin

>Over 120 languages spoken in Bradford
>Antisemitism Task Force paid for by the goys during hard economic times.
>Homes for Ukraine scheme
>No Homes for the Homeless scheme
We're fucked.

Attached: 1647949252958.jpg (480x480, 49.29K)

No

Attached: pol-14.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

archive.is/OhgAm

>‘They’re entitled to know the world isn’t always a safe place’: how to talk to your children about the permacrisis

This generation of children are going to be so fucked up

god i wish Priti Patel would just sit on my face and fart down my throat

Paki speaking.

The brincel teetotal hive mind has got to be the most cringe group I know
>"j-just exercise bro!"
Spastic mongtards

It will be some worker.

I know a few people that work in Westminster and they say its rife at the moment, higher than it was before Christmas.

It's what nerds used to call those mean jocks as they spluttered through their braces. Those same nerds now take female hormones and try to get people sacked from their jobs for nonsense.

Chad makes them seethe, The notion of a capable male. Chud is the counter meme, Only the belters will use it.

Dead country.
Occupying government.
Etc.
Etc.

Attached: UK Home Office.jpg (933x656, 86.02K)

That's Little Rishi to you pleb.

Attached: minirishi.jpg (810x540, 60.98K)

Such a teetotal post

I had a pint before I went to work this morning

Work somewhere where they took covid extra seriously with mandatory (but not enforced) vaccination and everything. Bit if nice weather and all the Bazzas are mysteriously "testing positive." and skiving off.

i dont have work till 6, unfourtantly my boss is brazilian, and i suspect homosexual

tbf the homeless don't deserve homes, most of them should indefintely be in asylums

Of course how foolish of me, the left can't meme. I forgot, it is indeed the counter-version of chad.

>Two of my mates did DNA tests the black fellow had 25% Scottish, 10%, Welsh and the 65% from African Caribbean my other mate whose white and British showed DNA from 70% German, 30% Polish. So basically my Black mate is more British by blood than my white mate.

would love to see the actual genetic distance between each of them from an actual brit though lol. me thinks not.

Back from me ban lads, I posted me willy, BUT I did it only for demonstrative purposes, it WAS not a live willy posting, it was only a drill, a willy drill. For you see lads, in order to beat the willy posters everyone must know what a willy posting looks like, their MO

Attached: 1635789119250.jpg (646x646, 52.09K)

Is it wrong to pray that NGO and think tank employees get cancer?
Its a tough one. Clearly they deserve cancer, but I'm not sure if jeebs would approve.
I'm torn

Poor dears. Unlike their lucky parents/grandparents who only had to deal with world wars, cold wars, and the imminent threat of nuclear annihilation.

Why is he talking about a war that has nothing to do with us.
You dumb paki cunt.

That was clearly evident last summer with the Euros.

Not long now until the 'free tests' end.

this

I really hate this "well its the price we have to pay for sanctioning Putin".

Welsh and Scots were used as slaves in Jamaica. Its whay so many have names like Campbell etc...

Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers. it was a film Henk

Jesus wouldnt, J V P I T E R would.

R E T V R N

Attached: 1510008649658.jpg (1231x808, 291.02K)