Russia, what’s going on big guy?

Russia, what’s going on big guy?

Attached: 21231F72-B5B7-42E8-8422-5610A86BE06A.jpg (1170x1028, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sevastopol.su/news/v-boyah-pod-mariupolem-pogib-komandir-810-y-brigady-chf-polkovnik-aleksey-sharov
youtube.com/watch?v=cJc7xWJbwJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> cock sucking and corruption in russian "military"

idk man, maybe those are not successful doctrines

Attached: 1646820899754.jpg (1024x605, 98.08K)

>1981 Pushkin Tu-104 crash

prob dying from clot shot

Fake and gay

They lost more in the churka wars and i'll bet like half of these dudes are still alive

why do they go to the front? I thought they commanded from behind

Dont worry man, they didnt invade ukraine just so that it can bleed there out of its eyesockets on their righteous land. But ghost of kiev has to be stopped no matter what.

THIS

why are the russian generals dropping like flies? do they have their HQ at the front line or something?

Thought it was generals? Fuck me the lying British media strike again. Kek.

Attached: 1640221778967.jpg (673x789, 140.42K)

Likely fake

Russian uniforms look terrible

Is twitter the source again?

Attached: 1632828956323.jpg (283x320, 32.37K)

Maybe russians are killing them, purge opportunity

I have a feeling putin is purposefully sending these men to the front to get purged, surely there's no way the russian army is retarded enough to put high level generals on the front lines if they didn't want them dead. It would make sense anyway, and an easy way for putin to rid himself of any challengers to his power in the military

Pretty sure this is fake.

yes he was killed by the ghost of Kyiv xirself as revenge for Russians killing 6 million babies in a children's hospital

Attached: 1619519747292.png (726x830, 400.88K)

Is Putin actually using this to intentionally purge his military of any potential challengers to his power?
It's almost like it's on purpose, otherwise, how are they doing so poorly?

Attached: 1920px-William_Simpson_-_Charge_of_the_light_cavalry_brigade,_25th_Oct._1854,_under_Major_General_the_Earl_of_Cardigan.jpg (1920x1270, 676.06K)

Good heavens look at the time
sevastopol.su/news/v-boyah-pod-mariupolem-pogib-komandir-810-y-brigady-chf-polkovnik-aleksey-sharov

Attached: 1648024872937.jpg (800x974, 82.37K)

can Putin just nuke us already

are we going to enjoy this simulation or are we gonna get gangraped by aliens kek

choose your destiny

keep your paychecks and control, if they're banned from trading shit then let them have houses cars people already

Isn't there a way for you to confirm if a military leader is really dead or not?

Yes that's what I think

I guess you could say it is.

Attached: 1612015548241.jpg (717x1024, 85.51K)

CIAniggers and ZOG are sending the coords of forward command posts to kikebots artillery and a couple officers have been killed but nowhere near what reddit and CNN say

Attached: 1644033398420.jpg (563x712, 148.54K)

Which one got the piss on the face?

Attached: 1648013848787 (1).png (623x1040, 301.89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cJc7xWJbwJw
DING DOOOOOONG!!!

Corruption in former commie countries is through the roof. Even eastern germany with trillions of subventions is still a backwards shithole compared to the rest of Germany. But, at least they are governed by an established political class whilst the rest of us has politicians either emerged from the commie elite and structures or oligarch controlled politicians which are puppets. Corruption is huge and reflects also in the military structures. I knew from the start that Russia will have immense problems in Ukraine because the whole structure is compromised due to corruption, starting from equipment not available because someone at some point in logistics pocketed in some money, to trucks not available in sufficient numbers (or trucks not fixed) because someone pocketed in some money. It was obvious. Ukraine has the same issue but at home they have the motivation edge and logistic edge, so they "prevail"

they did die. but they returned as ghosts of moscow, and now they possess superpowers such as detecting ukrobullshit from 200 miles and sounding the bullshit alarm

I'm not convinced any russian military leadership has been killed. Largely because none of them have even been to the battlefield. If you think generals are out shooting guns on the front lines you're a fucking retard. If you were a powerful russian military general would you sit back in russia for the invasion where it's safe or would you go to the front lines where you could get shot or bombed? There's no benefit to them being on the front lines in the modern day either.

They'll keep announcing new generals killed until it reaches the point where they won't even have names or pictures for them.

God, I hate this ugly nigger.

ye. and ukraine shot down 100 planes but somehow still crying about air closure on every turn. get fucked nigger

Can we just level the Kremlin already?

They are because the troops aren’t staying in battle. They keep retreating.

Attached: 1627567086176.png (2048x1876, 1.18M)