Has this mentality destroyed america??

"Ruin your body while you are young,whore out,do whatever the fuck you want."
whats wrong with parents in America??

Attached: 1648037646391.png (402x713, 337.79K)

god i wish that was me

>Has this mentality destroyed america??
Yes. Not only the US, but lots of Europe as well.

sad.all femoids should die

How is that any different than recommending sports and the long term injuries that come with them?

Hitting the wall at high speed

Most simply need to be eradicated with brute force and no mercy.

Sheeple/NPCs deserve no say, they are to be ruled over.

That should be the ONE thing that we find common ground on with those we seek to depose.

Never forget these people are not destined for Aristocracy, they are not the Nobility. They are the natural slaves, they are the workers, the surfs, the peasants.

Any goal to liberate them is misguided, they do not deserve liberation, the goal must be and always shall be to rule over them and to simply replace the system they currently KNEEL to with one of your own creation.

Any resources spent contrary to that specific goal are wasted resources.

Attached: 1_4963054780357279850_1.gif (368x368, 208.95K)

kek. i was ganna reply but realized i’d have to type a lot since you’re retarded so instead i wrote nothing but there’s still words here so idk why you would read this

We're living in the end of the movie Pinnochio, where all the kids become degenerate assholes and become enslaved because of it. If you're reading this it means you're probably one of the 'real' ones who ran away from that shit.

Must be that head injury you received from football.

no i’m a prostitute and a black guy beat me to death instead of paying. they revived me at 10% mental capacity. still 9% higher than you

Instead of making a nice dinner just eat candy

Kek. Probably a beta redditor that unironically thinks sports are bad, not realize sports basically are essential to early skeletal development.

With the HRT, hes definitely getting osteoporosis

There sure were a lot of Polish sluts looking for Big German Cock in WW2

kids don’t even need to gain physical strength for sports to have benefit too. the mental benefits of sportsmanship and discipline change your life

This is what happens when you have no religion and no real culture or identity.

parents do not exist in america

what the fuck was up with that part of pinochio? Why did he turn into a donkey?

When I was a teenager we actually partied and fucked and drank. Yeah, degenerate, but not as degenerate as pretending to be a cool slut on TikTok for likes, like most of these people do. I know several women who pretend to be these big sluts but all they do is sit in their room, post tiktok videos here and there and watch netflix. None of them even have friends (90% of girls have zero friends). They are so incredibly boring IRL. Today's culture is basically just pretending to be cool. 90% of zoomers have 0 sex, even if they are in a relationship they barely have sex, its pathetic. At least do what you preach or shut the fuck up about it.

Women pretending to be sluts on tiktok is basically incels pretending to be dating experts on those pua forums.

>spend a generation brainwashing and sexualizing women
>figure out a way to monetize it
>now it can even be remotely monetized
>culture is now irredeemable
Capitalism and its consequences

elect me king and i’ll make women do onlyfans for free

He drank beer, smoked cigars and became a vandal. A coachman (ala Epstein) lured them to 'pleasure island'. Pinnochio managed to escape. The rest mostly did not.

Attached: pinnochio.png (466x343, 163.15K)