Was KONY2012 a litmus test?

Take a look at these screen caps. This is the British media producing 100% false propaganda. It seems around 70% of the Country fell for it, without asking a single question. Example, when they started reporting on some Russian vehicle crushing an old lady in her car, I asked how did this lone Russian vehicle break enemy lines undetected on day one? Others painted their house yellow and blue, some British men left their wives and children and vlogged their way towards the Polish border, ready to take up arms. A few days later, I woke up to a presenter on Sky News screaming about how Putin had sent a cruise missile directly into a Jewish Holocaust memorial, later that day all traces of the story had been either revoked or altered. This is when I started to think back to the false testimony in 1990 that sparked Desert Storm, 9/11, Jan 6th, Novichok, Sandy Hook, Vegas etc and I thought to myself wow the MEDIA really do CONTROL people.... and that's when it struck.... I realised if you move those letters around into a different order MEDIA CONTROL becomes DELTA OMICRON

Attached: crushed.jpg (1080x1558, 749.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1497582514545868802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1507309126038.gif (450x450, 776.26K)

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x849, 332.92K)

Attached: 02.jpg (1080x858, 495.17K)

Attached: 77th brigade.png (722x765, 449.12K)

Attached: 03.jpg (1080x873, 486.17K)

Was the tank running over the car really fake?
I remember everyone was sharing it.

>I realised if you move those letters around into a different order MEDIA CONTROL becomes DELTA OMICRON
take meds
ur schizophrenia isn't as interesting to anybody else but you

It was a Ukrainian Strela 10 that accidently flattened the car. They tried to alter the narrative by saying it was a Russian in disguise.....

>Focuses on the light hearted humour and not the fact that the post relates to media corruption and brainwashing.

Dickhead.

Attached: 1647417827517.jpg (566x372, 65.26K)

it was a russian.
you can see a ukrainian MRAP here trying to stop it.
twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1497582514545868802

the vehicle was eventually driven out of kyiv to the north and abandoned near hostomel.
the story was it, along with several other anti-aircraft vehicles, were stolen by saboteurs.

>saboteurs

You're obviously in that 70 percent I referred to. Interesting that in 3 weeks, Russian forces haven't been able to get anywhere near Kyiv, yet you somehow believe that on day one, a Saboteur gave his position away by stealing an armoured vehicle and driving it into an old woman's car whilst people stood around filming it. You're either a complete moron, or a shill.

Attached: FNfQt9SVgAcnhkD.jpg (1080x1875, 107.51K)

stealing/destroying anti-aircraft vehicles from the capital has obvious strategic value.

explain the video i posted. why is a Ukrainian strela-10 driving straight at the mrap without stopping?

KONY2012 was fascinating at that time. A lot of people I knew were all about it. I was skeptical, but I wasn’t fully awake to the lies. You’re probably right that it was some sort of litmus test to see how easy it is to deceive people with media campaigns.

covid shenanigans

Attached: 1645501374804.webm (234x426, 1.9M)

I thought it was interesting so fuck off.

I wonder if this is what it was like trying to question to absurd Holocaust claims back in the 1940s.
There was a time where all that bullshit was still fresh and hadn't yet solidified into the Western programming.
In a few years it'll be a hatecrime to question muh 6 gozillian hohols crushed by evil Russian tanks

>record scratch
>freeze frame
Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

Attached: file.png (680x354, 255.06K)

The dumb hohols with their fresh new AK’s from Zelensky had no clue how to identify their own troops, and what you’re seeing there is blue on blue.

The Russians still aren’t in Kiev 3 weeks later so we know they weren’t saboteurs, it was just retarded hohols killing each other as usual. Obviously they aren’t going to admit that, so they dishonour their deceased by pretending they were actually Russian all along.

Hopefully putin let's the Nukes fly.

did you even watch the video, retard?

It was. So was manspreading hysteria. We've been globally manipulated via social media for a solid decade now.

actually covid and ukraine is a cover up for kony2012

>ukraine is a corrupt far right neo nazi poverty state
>fight for the democratic sovereign nation ukraine
don’t you see goy, they tell you what to think

Attached: D926F251-ECAE-4DA5-B384-2252598E1E74.jpg (829x1024, 240.01K)

I sometimes wonder how this level of informational centralization was achieved in the west. seems mathematically improbable, it should only take one mainstream newspaper to publish the truth to break the silence, no? it trully is a well oiled machine that the USA has created.

when a newspaper goes against the grain the entire establishment gangs up on them and tarnishes their reputation. the NY Post had the Hunter laptop story correct from the beginning and they were basically ridiculed by the intelligence community and the media apparatus. the CIA has admitted that they implant their glowies into every organization so this is essentially further proof that the media is a psyop

forgot pic, this is Canada for example

Attached: 162FAE30-5058-488E-8EB6-BFE42EE48DDC.jpg (792x1024, 113.07K)