When did reason stop being the basis of discussion?

Remember when we used to laugh at this guy for saying obvious lies about the war in Iraq?
And now we're subjected to unironic idiots fanatically believing the same thing completely deaf to reason.

Attached: iraqi information minister.jpg (400x320, 95.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/22/has-russias-offensive-really-stalled-on-all-fronts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iq's have been steadily dropping off since the turn of the century so maybe it has something to do with that.

When the majority of people decided it's more important to be accepted than be correct.

When women were given the right to leave the house without their husband's permission.

Attached: 1648008418320.jpg (768x1024, 92.07K)

You just posted what the average Iranian woman looks like

>biolabz
>globohomo
>BASED TRAD RUSSIA
>nazi jooos
>donbas genocide
>special military operation not an invasion
>15 years in prison for talking about it in russia
you're really one to be talking about reason.

Attached: russia_anti_fascist_conference.png (745x581, 101.78K)

I would have agreed with you a month ago, but talking to (screaming at) the Ukie shills on /k/ and it's something else.
The simple fact - Ukraine is losing - is treated with such absolute hostility that reason itself is refused as the basis of discussion. There's no social acceptance, it's a slow board, and none of the actual anons are buying it, but they will argue the point in the stupidest ways possible even though it's an undeniable fact.

It's like they decided that Ukraine was winning and whether it's true or not doesn't matter. They will just be retards in the face of reason.

If there's a point in that list of things I can't discern it.

everything points to russia having completely and catastrophically miscalculated. nobody reasonable believes this outcome was their plan. they're losing men, military equipment and money day by day, they're getting sanctioned to shit and everybody in the international community is turning against them. in addition, though this is hard to say for sure, there are signs of growing internal dissent with mass arrests of protesters. this is not a good situation for them.

nobody can tell what the endgame is, they might decide to stick with their initial objectives no matter. obviously the harder and longer the ukrainians fight the shittier their position gets. they might take the talks seriously and decide that they're willing to compromise because the war is costing them so much. or they might cease.
>RUSSIA STRONK IS WINNING TRUST THE PLAN
is not convincing.

>nobody reasonable believes this outcome was their plan.
The outcome isn't decided yet.
>nobody can tell what the endgame is
Donetsk and Luhansk ceded to Russia, Ukraine barred from entering NATO/EU.

Furthermore the steppe campaign season begins in mid-may at the earliest. Which means the Russians expected this to take longer than 3 months, and don't expect to be finished by the end of August. That's just a basic extrapolation of Russian intent by looking at the facts and working backwards to explain their decisions.

In the meantime the result is, in fact, a foregone conclusion. Ukraine has zero leverage. The west will not intervene. They are prolonging the conflict for no reason. And as much as this is probably expensive for Russia, it's costing Ukraine proportionately much more.

Also the whole "russia miscalculated" thing is pure propaganda being pushed by western media from the outset. This is the point I'm making in the OP about the Iraqi information minister just saying shit to prove Iraq is winning when they very very very clearly were not. Just as Ukraine very very very clearly is not.

What?

I live under a rock. What's the story on this or what do I google to watch the video?

>reason
that's where you're wrong, my friend. Westerners have never operated in the realm of reason. Jog your memory and you'll find that it was a rare occurrence to have met a rational person in your life. A person who you might've thought was rational then, with your knowledge now, you would say they are definitely not.

MSS or Iraqi Information Minister.
He was fucking good value at the time though I suspect you had to be there.

Everyone gleefully treats each other like shit by writing them off as evil subhumans. Look at the vaccine shit: pro-vax people were laughing at anti-vax people dying from covid because they wrote anti-vaxers off as parasites, and anti-vax people laugh at pro-vax people dying from any condition because they wrote pro-vaxers off as cattle.

>The outcome isn't decided yet.
>In the meantime the result is, in fact, a foregone conclusion
you are a subhuman.
>Donetsk and Luhansk ceded to Russia
maybe, but doutbful.
>Ukraine barred from entering NATO/EU
ways to make that happen far cheaper than this war.
>Furthermore the steppe campaign season begins in mid-may at the earliest. Which means the Russians expected this to take longer than 3 months, and don't expect to be finished by the end of August
that makes no sense. "steppe campaign season" lmao what is this annual ritualistic war?
>it's costing Ukraine proportionately much more
there is no ukraine if they just lay down their arms.
>Also the whole "russia miscalculated" thing is pure propaganda being pushed by western media from the outset
if you say so.

why don't you just post a STILL NOT SUPPORTING UKRAINE meme and get some BASED replies as reward instead. pretending like you have a brain is not working out for you.
aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/22/has-russias-offensive-really-stalled-on-all-fronts

Attached: putin_dickrider.jpg (770x365, 65.79K)

Fattest Iranian women is 35 kg and not cause beauty fitness it's cause they're just like all iranians starving like to death and theye deserve this way of death

>because they wrote anti-vaxers off as parasites
it was more like they believed them to be vectors, luddites, or something stupid like that. There was no logic to it though since the anti-vax "vaccines causes autism" meme already existed and was lifted by the pharmaceutical companies as a way to deflect from their vaccine grift

>Donetsk and Luhansk ceded to Russia, Ukraine barred from entering NATO/EU.
Is this really what the vatnik’s goalposts have moved to now? The status quo before the war even started?

>everything points to russia having completely and catastrophically miscalculated
What points to this? Why would they have expected zero resistance?

WW1 was fought between reasonable parties who simply could not find grounds for an agreeable peace.
The cold war was fought with rules to which neither side had agreed, but both sides understood, since mutually assured destruction was the only logical consequence of breaking them.

Slavery in most of the world was abolished by people examining the legal case for and against and deciding that the against had the better case. Where such an agreement could not be reached (the USA) a war was fought with the clear intent to reach a decision on the matter, which was reached, and the matter settled for all time.

Today it's just let's be as retarded as possible and fight forever. Peace? What's Peace? Nah shooty shoot, haha memes, derp.

I thought we were talking about normies discussing geopolitics and not having a clue

It never was.

their huge losses, sudden advancing, and then very little progress, convoys not moving.
>Why would they have expected zero resistance?
because they thought they would be welcomed as liberators. because the only way to advance in monky regime is to be a yes man perpetuating the lies that make monky feel good.

Attached: putin_monky_big_plane.jpg (1280x768, 205.61K)

>because they thought they would be welcomed as liberators.
is that from the horse's mouth?

painfully retarded. you really have to be a bottom of the dysgenic shit heap in the west to become a putin dick rider like this guy.

pretty much.
>don't let drug addicted neo nazis take your families as hostages

Attached: putin_speech.jpg (864x486, 190.6K)

Literally everything? The triumphal piece that got accidentally published in TASS 48 hours after the war started? Putin’s own statements about being able to take Kiev in 2 days? Landing paratroopers at Hostomel airport? Attacking from 4 different sides at once rather than picking a main assault? Having soldiers pack dress suits instead of extra rations? Sending Rosgvardia rather than actual competent soldiers because the expectation was that most of the task would just be putting down a few protests? The captured vehicles full of riot policing gear rather than supplies that would actually be useful in a war? The FSB renting out storage lockers full of even more dress uniforms in Kyiv?

Either Russians are actually monkeys banging on typewriters, or they expected this to be a very quick war.

>"steppe campaign season" lmao what is this annual ritualistic war?
it means the mud dries enough for tanks to not get stuck you dimwit.

>that makes no sense. "steppe campaign season" lmao what is this annual ritualistic war?
Holy shit. I was going to answer the rest of everything but instead I'll focus on just how fucking unqualified you are to have an opinion.

Napoleon and Hitler both invaded Russia starting in June, the middle of summer, since Russian Winter is lethal and Spring and Autumn turn the ground to a sea of impassable mud.

A campaign season is, as the name implies, the time of the year that is conducive to conducting military campaings, fucking obviously.

Thus the long campaign season on the Eurasian steppe is mid may to mid september, while the short campaign season is mid june to mid august.

And the fact that Putin, who is very fucking aware of this since this is kindergarten shit to a Russian, but apparently advanced fucking quantum mechanics to Norwegian fuckwits with shitty attitudes, ie you, and you should fucking own up to it, he has started his campaign in March because had he started it in May her would not have had enough time to complete his objectives.

Ergo, by basic fucking logic that a person with a head injury should be able to get after having it explained to him, we can conclude that Putin does not expect the campaign to be finished before mid-August at the very earliest.

Now you see how I took basic facts about Russian weather and applied sensible logic by trying to understand the problem my opponent is facing to come to reasoned conclusion? THAT'S HOW ALL PROBLEMS SHOULD BE APPROACHED. It's how we used to do things. Then we stopped.

Because they've been told for 10 years in television that russian speaking eastern ukrainians are their brothers and basically hostages to crazy cia funded jewish nazi drug user clique that runs a genocidal military clique in Kiev. Why would they not expect the common people to welcome them as liberators?

You, norwegian fuckwit, don't get to talk to me like that until you've read this and admitted what I told you to admit. Otherwise you are literally just proving my point that you are deliberately deaf to reason and therefore I am right about everything I'm saying by default, you just don't care.

people actually believe the casualty estimates? anyone who saw through the covid psyop but can't see through this fake and gay "war" has effectively been normified. like a hysterical woman glued to "reality" television, you retards have succumbed to the allure of staged war theatrics. it's time to turn in your man cards.

Attached: 1645831275237m.jpg (461x1024, 86.77K)