Redpill me on Polska, why do they get so much hate lately?

Redpill me on Polska, why do they get so much hate lately?
Aren't they a based white ethnostate?

Attached: poland flag.jpg (677x722, 40.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
youtu.be/kxvXTRHweAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They seethed too much during the first days of the war and people got tired of it

White people are overrated. Any Forums is an antifa shitskin board now

Attached: 1646484026238.jpg (1024x801, 116.26K)

Russians tongue my anus.

Attached: 11.png (634x650, 195.79K)

they threaten ww3 and people are pussies

In subhuman IQ Any Forums poster mind Russia is fighting globohomo, and we oppose Russia aggressive expansion because it's a major threat to our geopolitical safety and historic strifes.
This is really amusing to see because Russia supporters are doing mental gymnastics to justify their support such as sending mudslimes to kill christians and saying it's based. Thinking that Ukrops having jew president should mean they should let themselves be subjugated even if they are majority white christian country etc.

Attached: 1629776869211.png (1352x682, 63.01K)

Thanks to Any Forums i really became aware of the intellectual inferiority of the westerners.

I think of them way lower than I used to. They deserve all they shit they have desu.

>we oppose Russia
can't do that without sucking ukrainian dick right?

>what is a proxy war
It's all optics to justify what is coming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Too pro-Ukraine, muh based right wingers are anti-Ukraine.

Is it time for the poonigers to spamming the fucking board with their gay nigger butthurt threads again? You niggers do realise that once Russia has finished securing Ukraine from the kikes they are coming for buttland, to cleanse the fucking degeneracy out of you

> Muhhhh Article 5
It's a meme you idiots, no one is gonna save you

> Russia cant invade urkaraine
Stop watching the cucked mainstream media they are lying to you. like they always have.

> But America has troops in Pooland
They are there for training and not there for combat missions if you actually research it. you would find that they are withdrawing more troops than they actually put into the country

> Muuuh refuges
Niggers living with niggers sure you guys will get on well

This is why, because they are annoying af

unfortunately too many retarded people were bred by the fucking soviets, a cattle that just follows what dominant media speaks,
still, least of them in poland, so there's a positive

>Aren't they a based
yes, they are, based Polska
you will be very hungry, soon
Mohammed, please...

No, they're polish-russian rapebabies
youtu.be/kxvXTRHweAA
youtu.be/kxvXTRHweAA
youtu.be/kxvXTRHweAA

Attached: pppl.jpg (785x972, 69.69K)

They hate us because they anus

Attached: 1648037197348.png (1943x2396, 940.83K)

>annoying because they're pointing our hypocrisy and defending their geopolitical intrests
?

because we always fight back and we don't care what sissy w*sternoids or russhits think about it

Because imbeciles in power want to glass the world.

Because Any Forums is in reality just an anti-western board full of self hating cucks and Russian bot posters, not trad, natsoc, pro-white or whatever other shitty LARP they wanted to believe they are.

If Russia invades us in the future you can bet Any Forums will turn against us as long as there exists a single Reddit post supporting Poland

Listen you stupid nigger your country is fake and gay and is more gayer than poolander only reason that Russian niggers haven't bombed you fags is that your irrelevant and no one can find you on the map

annoying little faggots with inferiority complex

They know who Russians really are.

Fiutin sponsored shills. Since the entire UA thing started the board is flooded with anti PL threads.

Attached: kek.png (711x221, 63.08K)