Giving birth to such monstrosities should be equivalent to commiting multiple war crimes

Giving birth to such monstrosities should be equivalent to commiting multiple war crimes.

Attached: 1647990401270m.jpg (1024x825, 90.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUkC0mnrJxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>genuine A-grade mutt
guaranteed skin and hair immune conditions, mental illness and degenerative muscular/skeletal diseases.

dios mio

Attached: goyimutt.jpg (1080x1080, 182.97K)

Was shopping for some clothes online recently and all of the models were niggers or looked like this

Attached: amerimuttmalemodel.jpg (333x413, 17.13K)

that looks like a muppet that Jim Henson shelved because it was too fucking scary to show to kids lmao

Attached: 1647571834779.png (1458x811, 958.59K)

Jesus... that's worse than OP. Fucking kikes and their abominations.

why? this is what happens when ugly obese white women have few options and marry black men

>Le based Russia will save the white race by letting mudslime mercenaries rape white women!
Just die

These creatures should be put down for their own good.

This would be unfair. For every time you cum inside your wife you ultimately roll the dice. Whether it's gonna be a horrific abomination of future chad\stacy that'll spread your genes far and wide depends largely on a blind luck.

Attached: 1647323713582.jpg (750x649, 119.01K)

if you find the right crack whore attractive you should unironically just kill yourself

What's crazy is I had a crackhead trying to break into my apartment the other week at 4 in the morning. He was a complete schizo, talking to himself and knocking on everyones door. I opened the door thinking it was someone I know and this abomination rushes towards me. He says to me, " Hey can I use your bathroom", I replied, "fuck no", then he says "can I just borrow a lighter?". I stood down there just incase any of my neighbors were stupid enough to open up for him like I did. Looked exactly like my picrel.

I didn't know Zelensky was still in Ukraine

Strong Han genetics

Attached: DisgruntledChink.jpg (460x393, 34.22K)

That's fucking horrifying. I would have tossed a lighter down the hallway and hoped it would fetch .

Just the brief 2 second window of me opening my door and him rushing it was insane for 2 reasons. The smell was just horrific. I don't think he showered for months. The worst part was the murderous look in his eyes. I have no doubt if this guy got in someones house that night he would have slaughtered everyone inside it. Big motherfucker too. I'm 6'1 and he was probably 6'3 at least.

I finally remembered what his face reminded me of
youtube.com/watch?v=FUkC0mnrJxg

Attached: mutt.png (596x404, 325.94K)

>limited edition
Lmao

wow that's unfortunate

imagine being the bitch that pushed this creature out of her disgusting hole

Yep. Has the same experience a few months ago on the GAP website

Right looks like a tranny