Germany encouraging Ukranian refugee women into prostitution

Can we please genocide krauts? Their degeneracy knows no bounds

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-075201_kindlephoto-56762775.png (1200x1752, 805.76K)

kill all whores

There's no point in encouraging Ukrainian women.
They're all whores already anyway.
I predict a price drop.

Pimps R Us!

The woke agenda and climate change are where most of globohomo money is spent worldwide.

Sex should not be a commodity, it is inhumane.

freedom ain't free, now get to sucking Turkish cock

>I predict a price drop.
kek nearly every business and whatsoever increases its prices due to mah ukraine... only whores need to dump prices...they are fucked

Attached: 1645398026039.png (430x597, 412.74K)

Prostitution is legal in Germany iirc, so of course they need to that.

Reminder when he was growing up in Vienna he despised prostitution.

Attached: Uncle.jpg (1024x708, 175.52K)

>Sex should not be a commodity
No it is not, but women are.
> it is inhumane.
Look at this simp (or roastie)

"germans" packs of niggers and turk bugs and their fat dumb childless german whores you mean

just focus on the faggot organization alone please, burger. You don't have to genocide all of us, just the kikes and the lower third on the IQ scale.

I'll help with what I can.

DEVILISH

Attached: devil-pepe.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

This is adressed to the sex workers of Ukraine, nothing here says they should go do sex work if they aren't already.

It's about making sure they do it safely as possible, it's one of the elements that can't be overlooked if you're accepting a mass of refugees because you need to make sure every element of that group then lands safely and hopefully doesn't land in a situation where they are exploited. This benefits integration and hopefully lessens the chance of people resorting to criminal acts.

lol ur a faggot. sex was always a commodity and its where women get their power.

why didnt they do this to niggers they accepted?

Millennialfags need to let go. And just go altogether lmao. This isn't your world and probably never was. You lost. We know. Retire in peace. "Zoomer" girls won't bother you about paying for sex.

Berlin is Soddom and Gomorrah, same as it was in the late 20s. They need a Austrian Painter to set things right.

Because nigger females aren' trafficked like White women.

If you can't see this is an attempt at inticing desperate White refugees into prosituting themselves, then you are a retarded simp for hookers. Germany is teaching women how to prostitute themselves instead of giving them actual jobs. KYS

Are you me?