Russian side basically admits heavy losses, but claims situation has changed

southfront.org/without-hysterics-and-insults/

Attached: Screenshot_1-19-768x430.jpg (768x430, 44.2K)

Original russian source or fuck off

>Might have lost 5% of the attacking force
>It's over Russian chuds. *sucks cock*
Why mentally ill trannies do that?

The cold war never ended and the internet was a mistake. These comments go hand in hand HINT

I guess this is the infamous "threat to the existence of the Russian nation". Time to nuke the atmosphere, because Putin couldn't reach Kiev..

>Original russian source or fuck off
Southfront is a very pro-russian source. Most people on this board who have been followin the Syrian war will know that.

>In what conflict didn't Russians have heavy losses. And they still won. As some Russanon said a couple weeks ago:"A cunt can't give birth to more than one."
Yes, if they cannot manage to recover from that, they were fragile, but if they can recover from it they will learn some very valuable lessons about war.

>The cold war never ended and the internet was a mistake. These comments go hand in hand HINT
The problem is that there was never really just one block against another. Clearly some groups within the west's block were being treated badly and may not be sure that they really should help the west.

>basically admits
Why the weasel words, faggot?

>>basically admits
>Why the weasel words, faggot?
They didn't give a precise number. I guess I should say 'strongly implied', faggot.

The POOlak.

Well time to read all of this shit

i literally cannot understand why they are trying to win with it lol

>The cold war never ended and the internet was a mistake. These comments go hand in hand HINT
Fight so your children get turned into trannies by jews.

>Russian side basically admits heavy losses
alright, soutfront is certainly pro-Russian, so let's look at your link.
>But everything is happening strictly according to plans, we have not even started transferring reserves, and they are standing in columns in the border areas. Losses are not just tolerable (from a military statistical point of view) – insignificant.
Ok, so where is this admission of "heavy losses exactly"? Did you even read the link you posted?

>Ok, so where is this admission of "heavy losses exactly"? Did you even read the link you posted?
His insistance of not releasing the numbers. But whatever.

How did you get "Fight" from my comment? kek what in the world

>How did you get "Fight" from my comment? kek what in the world
We'll be asked/demanded to support their globohomo cause. Increasingly with the use of mind control techniques.

>basically
>claims
Ok reddit

>Losses are not just tolerable from a MILITARY statistical point of view
>we have not even started transferring reserves

Even the high numbers claimed by Ukraine (which I don't automatically accept), are tolerable relative to wars of the past. Millions died in WWII and WWI

>ok what do
Call out every news source for larping? Yes. Tell putin to suck a dick? Yes. Tell Ukraine to suck a dick? Yes but make sure to buy kek. Call out ALL billionaires/millionaires that have highjacked our political system? Yes. Lobby for all government officials to stay out of the market? Yes. Fix voting for public transparency? Yes. Tell hollywood to stop feeding the public, celebrities that are 60 iq? Yes.

Be a revolutionary until all the anti-whites and lgbt promoters in the government are dead.

>Be a revolutionary until all the anti-whites and lgbt promoters in the government are dead.
Oh, and the Jewish Supremacists.

I thought heavy losses are heavy when for ex active combat ready troops of grossdeutschland division were absolutely wiped out or when 2-3 shitty 2-3k russian divisions were blobbed into one 9k middle tier division (when fresh divisions had up to 15k manpower). Now we talk in worse situation about 15k losses of 200k force as ukrainians claimed.

Im not here to defend motherland blablabla, just to say that for the first time we see actual european war, not a safari tier testing of fancy tactical equipment. Russia tests thermobaric weapons and hypersonic missles against s300s now

Add here so many super expencive Javelins given by western europe. So many, even GB defence minister said that GB is out of javelins. How the f we are supposed to fight against such advanced weapons without proper losses

No