Are pajeets the worst race or are niggers worse than them?

Are pajeets the worst race or are niggers worse than them?

Attached: pajeet.png (632x480, 490.21K)

The worst race is egg and spon

niggers

P*les

Pajeets are blacker than most blacks, still blacks are worse unless they can be controled by strong hand

Pajeets are Niggers Light.
They're everything niggers are but not quite as bad. Except when it comes to lying.

Jeets

How many videos have you seen of poos gang stabbing whites? Stupid question.

Chinks and wogs are worse.

Americans are worse

Attached: 1648036837334.png (3114x2071, 2.82M)

>Pajeets are blacker than most blacks
No

They stay to themselves and they aren't dangerous or violent they aren't even close to niggers in terms of how bad they are. They are discusting looking and they smell but that's it.

There's a billion indians, but no, Indians are lighter than Negroes.

The only blacks that can potentially be whiter than an Indian are either Khoisan, Somalis, or New-World mixed race mutts.

Attached: 1630564116983.jpg (564x694, 80.16K)

They just moaning and whining a lot like woman.
Never clean up either.

>they aren't dangerous or violent
Based dumbass. Indians are dangerous and violent, just not in the west since they knoew they're to small and scrawny to do shit. They only attack in hordes much like locusts.

the average indian(82) has a lower iq than ugandans (84)

Niggers are definitelly worse (if we talk about US niggers).

>2022 and still regurgitating IQ stats
No wonder your corporations are hiring Indians. Mutts are terminally retarded

Well put it this way. I only put my hand over the screen in absolute disgust when I'm scrolling down and see nigger dicks. While with Pakis their faces alone are enough to cause such revulsion.

it is over

Attached: superpooper2040.png (1650x1270, 2.78M)

>Are pajeets the worst race or are niggers worse than them?
Why not both and add abbos.

their both trash.

K@ffirs are worse

They're both parasites. Niggers are the worst though because they disturb your peace, poos just steal your job, not your life or a woman's self esteem when they inevitably rape them.

Pajeets are worse than niggers they're fucking everywhere and you cannot escape them. If i could pick one race to wipe off the face of the earth forever it would be them.