I just received my booster shot :)

I just received my booster shot :)

Wholesome replies only

Attached: aWEW8KZ_700b.jpg (689x665, 44.3K)

I'm still unwaxxed and guess what? Immunity passports have been scrapped here. You fell for it.

ENJOY DYING, CHUD

Attached: 1641834640484.jpg (427x400, 130.63K)

Not my problem, fag

enjoy your syphilis, autoimmune disease, cancer, brain disease, blood clots, and infertility
you will die in two more weeks

I developed natural immunity.

Attached: 1629731787698.jpg (440x462, 55.13K)

Congratulations but a bit late to make sense.

how dumb are you
its useless no matter how many boosters you get

Gonna having some interesting wholesome ribosomes soon.

Just...Just two more weeks bro. Y-you'll see...

Have fun in hell

Round three of the roulette huh?

cool, but why?

Partially protecting yourself and the others is wholesome. You did the right thing.

Guess what, if you're not a retard, being able to go out and travel isn't what should motivate you to get the vax. You do it for public health reasons or you don't.

Public health? PUBLIC HEALTH? What in the sam fucking Helsinki boston baked beans motherfucking shit is that. The world is falling apart and you care about the public?

Attached: the wall meat.jpg (259x194, 6.02K)

Lmao, I take a medicine to protect the public, literally retard level

did you get a free doughnut?

kanker voor kankeraap

This time next year they'll still be saying two more weeks but you'll still be getting jabs.
It's almost as if it's all a giant fucking distraction to have a massive argument about something that won't ever happen, but won't ever be case closed, so that they can enforce their agenda a different way.

Several of my friends who didn’t get the booster now have covid again… I use public transport every day and am fine
Covid maybe isn’t a big deal for most but it still sucks, and you can catch it more than once in just a few months as I’m seeing that happen. I’d rather have a higher chance not being sick than to be able to post on 4chinz about how big of a freedom fighter I am lmao

Eat shit

How is this political?

NO REFUNDS!

>I’d rather have a higher chance not being sick than to be able to post on 4chinz about how big of a freedom fighter I am lmao
the sad truth is that for many on here who are anti-vax they only are because it makes them feel like the big boy freedom fighter they've always wanted to be, but without actually needing to leave home and fight for something

>not catching covid and gaining direct immunity
not going to make it

Make sure you stock up on chicken soup. The VE is negative for 2 weeks. Also everyone boosted gets a "super cold" after since you've trained your immune system on a nonexistent strain. Watching kinos at home will be comfy and a good way to avoid work

Attached: comfy.gif (498x280, 850.24K)

You should probably get an HIV test.