"Keev"

>"Keev"
>"THE Ukraine"
>"Vludmurr Pewtin"
Why are they doing this? Is this some gaslighting?

Attached: 321b76f56f4030fb753c0e8b3f662f7a--russia-ukraine-kiev-ukraine.jpg (736x1104, 98.88K)

Putin foresaw this

Unironically, yes. I knew them as Kharkov and Kiev (and chernobyl yes they changed that one too) and my memories don't just change like that so I knew something was fucky. It's pretty alarming that nobody's making a fuss about it, though. Almost like they just accepted it for what it is.

Some kind of behavioral trick. Just like the sign language interpreters that came out of nowhere.

What was Chernobyl changed to? I didn't notice it.

Chornobyl.

Attached: 1648036310457.jpg (1080x1479, 407.78K)

>Just like the sign language interpreters that came out of nowhere.
Any theories on this shit? I always wondered why they wouldn't just use subtitles

In civilized languages like French or German it has always been known as THE Ukraine (same as the Iraq, the Iran, the Lebanon).
Putin is actually pronounced as Pew-tin.
And the Kyiv/Kiev thing really shouldn't surprise you. In USSR times people didn't give a fuck about how to spell some dumbfuck enemy country so they went with the official (Russian) Kiev. And now you have a war of aggression going on and have taken the side of the invaded, so of course you're going to call it the way they spell it. You're not going to call Constantinople Istanbul either if you're opposed to Turkroaches.

It's an advanced form of double speak. It's used to root out and vilify anyone who doesn't use this language and is completely indifferent to the conflict.

I think it's a humiliation tactic and to evoke a false sense of emergency.

>In USSR times people didn't give a fuck about how to spell some dumbfuck enemy country so they went with the official (Russian) Kiev
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We should fuck with them. Add the in front of every country's name from now on. It could be like a dog whistle or something.
THE Japan
THE China
THE The United States of America

Yeah, it's to evoke a false sense of solidarity amid the retarded consumers of the media.

Mind explaining how that is? I see it as a bit odd but I don't know how it could be deemed as humiliating.

I thought it only effected English but no, our language is being cucked too. And all this just to show Ukraine some token support.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-125509_Maps.png (1080x2280, 695.64K)

>nobody pays attention to Ukraine
>suddenly big event happens
>everyone learns that Ukraine is an independent country now and not a part of Russia
>this includes their own language with different pronunciation from the Russian pronunciation of place names that were used when they were a part of Russia
>decide to use these Ukrainian language words instead of Russian language words because they are not a part of Russia and are a different country
Referring to Kyiv as Kiev is like pronouncing "Texas" as "Tejas". Its not correct, and if the USA had an official language it would be objectively wrong, because even though Texas used to be a part of Mexico, it isnt any longer, and has an English name now. Yes Russian speakers are common in Ukraine, but its not the official pronunciation.
Its literally just everyone being forced to get a geography lesson, which apparently you missed.

But did Q predict it? Please flatten it I can't kiev

Attached: chainsaw-2.gif (400x288, 3.25M)

It's like word games used in abusive relationships, they say the word in a fancy way so they obviously know more about the subject than you do, thus they can tell you how to think.

>mortal enemy
>mortal enemy spells a city a certain way
>remember he's your mortal enemy, so you can't be arsed to do research about his ethnographic/linguistic geography
>so if the rare case comes up where one if his cities other than the capital is mentioned, you go with his spelling because you can't be arsed to do further research and it doesn't matter anyway - he's the mortal enemy

You are unironically one of the dumbest son of a bitch on this fucking board. What mortal enemy, you fucking monkey? Learn history before barfing your ignorance online, untermensch.
Jesus fucking Christ, that's not even reddit level, that's so below, I can't see it from here, how the fuck did you even managed to use internet.

Kys kikenigger, obviously it must be another CIA psyop to destroy the white race, which is the master race despite apparently being fucked over again and again constantly by an inferior race of subhumans.

>DA NABOOO!

Attached: BossNass_laugh.jpg (1150x750, 194.27K)

Search engines right? Hiding old information on Kiev with a new spelling.

Are you retarded? The USSR was the West's mortal enemy for 46 years.

>accuses somebody of being a glow, then straight onto the superior race rhetoric.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.04K)