Everyday we're getting closer to WW3

Everyday we're getting closer to WW3.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-134022_Telegram.jpg (843x156, 71.58K)

Are you scared memeflag? You better be you kike

How many recipies for borscht?

God I hope so. Ready for the nukes to fly and the radiation to burn baby burn. Rock hard right now thinking about the death and destruction.

Attached: 1645952568695.jpg (750x709, 84K)

Why does pooland have to be in the middle of fucking up every ww

It's in their blood.

I'm not scared aussie bro and I'm no kike.

Checked.
All diplomats are spies basically, so i don't understand why Poland is making a big deal out of it.
That being said a certain prediction is proving to be more correct with every passing day, we're at step numer two now.

Steps 2, 3 and 4.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-125913_Chrome.jpg (718x847, 345.05K)

>interview with russian ambassador
>every question is answered with "muh nazis in ukraine"
you'd think that russians would actually take one of their last opportunities to make their argument be heard in western mass media

Attached: 1632736981100.jpg (400x400, 31.73K)

It's not like any of the other opportunities brought them any results.

Just get it over with and kill me already I'm tired of all the bullshit.

then why even bother being interviewed when it's clear that nobody's buying that 3rd reich: electric boogaloo fairytale

you say that as if normalfags aren't already indoctrinated and anything would change their mind

Attached: snoop.gif (640x340, 1.79M)

In order for point A to lead to point C, point B must be reached. We're just going through the motions.

>you'd think that russians would actually take one of their last opportunities to make their argument be heard
Nah, they'll just air it on state TV with a banner saying "Russian ambassador owns polish nazi supporter" so their vatniks can get wet. They do shit like this all the time.

S O O N

Attached: 1645680956438.jpg (400x400, 71.83K)

Its ok. This time we`ll not annex, but nuke poland, so they`ll unable be to start WW4 in future.

>2.
ahhh wtf
Poland ANNEXED parts of Czechoslovakia

see? You are nazi

based poles

Point 3 is also nonsense. Its possible to capure Kaliningrad, except the price it will cost Poland and Baltics is too great. Its not so much a Fortress, than a landmine. Step on it, and it destroy surrounding infrastructure - it can only attack once, but damage it can deal is immense.

>Interviewer: Children are dying because of this war, over 100 already
>RF Ambassador: And how many children were killed in Donbass, Lugansk? Ukraine has been shelling these places for 8 years!
>Interviewer: Please tell, how many? How many children were killed in Donbass?
>RF Ambassador: Many, many.
the famous "it's a tragedy so big russians in russia cannot sleep at night but somehow our talking point manual dind't even list a ballpark number"

Attached: smile.jpg (600x663, 33.72K)

>DOOMSDAY CLOCK MOVES BY 1 MINUTE. 1 MINUTE CLOSER TO HECKIN MIDNIGHT

Nothing ever happens.

Attached: Nato_5.png (740x621, 869.13K)

>Its not so much a Fortress, than a landmine.
yeah pretty much.
it's only considered a threat because of the naval base and the SuwaƂki gap.
Kaliningrad always has been treated a little bit differently from mainland Russia (relaxed border controls, visa-free travel etc)

hahaha

see? You are litteral, textbook nazi. You dont care about suffering and opression of those who dont support Ukrainian nazi regime, since for you they are not humans. You will ignore every crime and every cruely and right break. You are not a shred better than Goebells. You in well awareness of fact, support minority opressors crimes against local populace they try to inpose their criminal rule.

you russians sure have weird definition of nazi

Its quite simple and straigfarward - dehumanizing people on basis of their ethnicity or race, belief in superiority warranting any crimes against others

Day of the nut has come, maxium pain i must endure.

Attached: Day_Of_The_Nut.png (1943x2396, 940.83K)

why is poland so very gay? who molested you that turned you into a being lower than the leaf?

Attached: faggot.jpg (608x448, 31.31K)

yep. humanity is a god forsaken race of mutant retards already, little radiation couldn't make things much worse

>You dont care about suffering and opression of those who dont support Ukrainian nazi regime, since for you they are not humans.
Eh? Interviewer asked a question. RF Ambassador failed to answer. Is RF ambassador a nazi for not caring about suffering and oppression or dindus from donbabwe