>Fantasize about kissing a guy in my dreams,no attraction to women
WHAT.THE.FUCK.
please help me out,Any Forums

Attached: p04wyq4b.jpg (976x549, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/026010608700500212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump,please help.any advice

Are you attracted to things that are forbidden?

Being tempted is not a sin. Giving in to temptation is the sin. You can't 100% control your thoughts, but you can control what you consume. Avoid modern media, read the Bible and pray frequently. Do something creative in the name of God.

no idea,but im not attracted to women thats for sure.

Do you fantasize about kissing guys when you're not sleeping? I've had the exact same "dreams" and in the dreams I'm like "what the fuck", and when I wake up I'm like "that shit was disgusting", I cannot stand seeing two men kissing, it disgusts me, but hot lesbians is different, I don't consider myself a faggot, unlike faggot OP

But how do I see women as attractive?My faith holds steady,but I have no idea how to think of women as beautiful,even though I know they are.

Don't think too much just stick your dick in one.

I consider myself a faggot because its what my friends told me,who are all christians too

This is bs. Faggots look and act like faggots (also shills)

fantasies aren't reality, is spot on

Low IQ

might be worms.
try deworming.

worms?i do not eat processed food

Nice made up story now promptly kys antifa queer

Genuinely interested, what do you see as attractive in men as opposed to women? Is it visual, spiritual, what is it?

Demons love to torment men who strive for holiness, just look at St. Anthony of the Desert. God allows the torment and temptation because it gives you an opportunity to grow stronger.
Now is a really difficult time to be a practicing Christian because all of (((society))) is against you, and the bishops aren't doing us many favors either. Stay strong brother and fast and pray, and I'll pray for you and offer some of my Lenten fasting for you.

Attached: 1647568009264.jpg (720x738, 137.14K)

Unlucky, it appears you're a Gay. Another man penetrating your asshole is your destiny. Gross.

>368823422 (OP) #

You probably have a chronic Fusarium genus mold infection in your gut.

This produces zearalenone which makes rabbits gay and is a potent xenoestrogen.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/026010608700500212

You are gay. You just are. Anything else they tell you here is either cope or hate.

Too many showers with your father and other men in the village when you were a child.

No idea,they just are.I genuinely do not know how to anwser.

>christcuck
There's your problem right there.

I refuse,fuck you.

Whatever, but dont neglect your mental health. Sooner or later youll need to come to terms with it

I wont.Shut the fuck up.I wont go to hell