Why are short men punished for a variable they cannot control?

Why are short men punished for a variable they cannot control?

Attached: image_2022-03-23_074048.png (736x810, 110.05K)

Since you are from PR, then you know we always find a way to pleasure our women. Stop chasing the wrong ones

plz bleach us

I don't know if it's because I'm married, but it seems like people take sex way to fucking seriously. They act like it's the be all end all to society. Women vastly over value their pussies and act like it's some sort of precious resource that decides a man's social status, and dudes act like getting pussy is something that's actually hard. It's fucking abusrd.

But it is. We exist because sex as a social behavior to continue the species.

I'm 5'7.

Most girls give me "the look". Every short guy knows it.

I have compensated for it by just flat-out manipulating women, lying to them, changing my entire personality to fuck them. Then dumping them once I do

It's worked 4 times

Can confirm, 6"1' autistic NEET with wife and three kids. My manlet neighbor across the street is three years from retirement and still lives with his mom.

*6'1"

>Can confirm, 6"1' autistic NEET with wife and three kids. My manlet neighbor across the street is three years from retirement and still lives with his mom.

So sad

It's fucking horrible and I feel for the guy. Then again he could be gay for all I know.

kek, what even is this thread? Look im short, you are gonna get rejected bottom line. Pursue the right ones. I dont like to date taller women but heres an experience:
>be me
>super hot (ok maybe a 7 im drunk though)
>shes says, "you are kinda handsome, but youre short af lol"
>i said well lets have a one nighter so you can say you have been with a midget
>shes laughing, i buy more drinks
>i ate the fuck out of that pussy and made her cum
>i had a weekly fuck buddy for two years after
STOP PURSUING THE WRONG WOMEN

>i ate the fuck out of that pussy
Enjoy your HPV.
I'd rather get rejected by 10 women than to lick the pussy of one roasty, fucking disgusting.
Even kissing is pushing it.
If a woman says she'll leave you because you won't submit to her and lick her hole, ditch.
>I-if you don't lick me i won't blow you
Big deal.
Just have normal sex.

Just accept that there are systematic social differences in the way different groups and categories of people are treated. Short people and tall people are broadly treated differently. It doesn't absolve the individual of working to improve themselves or adjust their strategies, but why is it so hard for you to accept that there are social forces beyond your control that affect your life negatively? Why are you afraid to admit it?

I did admit it faggot, read

Boo fucking hoo

You want to know why everyone hates short guys? Because most short guys are whiny as all fuck. When you think of a short guy you think of a small guy, who is mad insecure, who hates himself, who doesn't bother to take care of himself, who thinks the world is out to get him, and who is broke af.

Of fucking course if all you know how to do is blame others, no one is going to like you. There are literally billions of short guys throughout history who have had sex. All of a sudden being short is stopping you from having dating options? Did it stop your parents? You had to have come from somewhere.

Just shut the fuck up. Grow some balls. Actually try in life. Learn a skill, hit the gym, take care of your appearance. Even literal midgets like the game of thrones guy have sex. Youre telling me, that your average height is the problem when literal midgets are fucking.

You know why tall people get laid? It's not because they are tall. It's because they don't bitch about their life like short people do. Nobody wants a Debbie downer to be their boyfriend. Either change your outlook or outlook the business end of a shotgun.

Sounds like a lot of whining

>the state will make us pay for their children
fucking kek

>There are literally billions of short guys throughout history who have had sex.
this
t. 5'5 sex haver

>I don't know if it's because I'm married, but it seems like people take sex way to fucking seriously.

A man getting sex is validation that some girl deemed the guy attractive enough to risk having kids with. A girl uses sex as leverage to achieve what her goal is, a relationship (hopefully ending in marriage) or tangible assets or opportunities.

You're married which means a woman has chosen you to commit to to raise a family with and be a life partner, so sex is no big deal to you as opposed to it being a foot in the door for those far outside your position.

He’s absolutely right though, probably why it was deleted from Reddit they don’t like when you point that kind of thing out.

6'3" completely wasting my height's social potential, get fucked midgets.

Thanks for providing proof of your autism

What a shit post, so Balkanites thrived while everyone else was surviving? Yeah sure, that's the reason for our height difference. Get on our level, westards. Fuck reddit and fuck OP I'm planting herbs

All the guys who complain about their height curiously forget to mention that they're also nonwhite, usually slants or curries. Prove me wrong.

just come to south america
I'm 180cm and it's difficult to see a taller person than me

Anyone under 5´7´´ should not pass on those genes. It sucks for those guys, but we have to think about bettering our race before your abiity to fuck. Maybe give them prostitutes or something...

>I have compensated for it by just flat-out manipulating women, lying to them, changing my entire personality to fuck them
Nigga I pretend to be gay, while I manupulate the shit out of people around me. Just fuck hookers who are young and hot.

If you're under 5'7 you're not white anyway.

sexbots are the great equalizer

>prostitutes don't count but humanoid fleshlights do
lol, are you asian?

>You know why tall people get laid? It's not because they are tall. It's because they don't bitch about their life like short people do.

They don't bitch about their life like short people do because they don't have the same expectations and challenges short people do.

I agree that complaining isn't going to help anyone's situation, but don't be disingenuous; the more attractive you are, the more opportunities you'll receive and the less you'll have to struggle. If you're attractive in looks, you don't need an attractive personality to attract people to you. If you're not conventionally attractive, you better have something to compensate. And in this current age where people are more shallow than ever and have far smaller attention spans than ever, it's going to be more difficult to find avenues to display your unconventional attractiveness.

why is the same thing happening to jews, blacks, trannies, women etc.?

>autistic NEET with wife and three kids
a deadbeat father? gee, what a cunt

I am done with this shithole. This place has just become reddit alt right version with occassional nigger calling and antisemitism.

Any Forums is dead. Redditors killed it

I know a short little happa guy who's in the army and has a fetish for tall feminist chicks. He gets pussy but then he also puts that pussy on a pedestal. I think he's secretly into femdom. Stop believing every woman is into hight. Ya'll are getting demoralized over garbage Tinder hos.

>Ya'll
I was fucking right. This place is reddit
Fuck this shithole. Indiachan was infinitely better.

I don't know how much has changed since about 10 years ago, but at 5'8 I always had attractive females interested in me and knew plenty of guys 5'6-5'9 who were swimming in puss. My issue is I wasn't interested in hook up culture and it seems there was a dearth of decent females who weren't whores for more serious prospects.

As to celibacy, who cares if it is socially acceptable or what others think? Its best not to care what others think in general but even if you did you should only care about what people worthy of respect think and modern society and NPCs aren't worthy of respect.