Why do Anglos seem to hate Russia so much? I am not Anglo, so I don't really understand their hatred...

Why do Anglos seem to hate Russia so much? I am not Anglo, so I don't really understand their hatred. Anglos and western Jews seem to be exceedingly hateful toward Russia and Russians for some reason.

Attached: 20220323_111109[1].jpg (576x768, 98.43K)

Just stay focused on the evil boogeyman over there

stalin purged a lot of em

That picture is from London.
That means that statistically speaking the chances of an Englishman doing that is low.

I'm Russian and I hate Anglos

continental europeans are suppressed and disarmed. anglos are still sovereign warriors.

Attached: anglo kek.jpg (807x488, 57.05K)

All white Americans have Anglo DNA, unless you're a first generation immigrant.
Nigger.

>a paki distributing anti russian posters in england
Truly we live in a global society.

Hey, every single russian deserves to be killed by burning alive. It's just a fact of life

Wtf racists

>brown skin
Opinion disregarded

>If you're hating the Russians then you don't have time to hate what we're doing to your country

Attached: two_minutes_hate.jpg (780x400, 42.72K)

Anglos and Russians have been friendly rivals, they are not enemies...

Google what we did to their elites and aristocracy back to Crimean war, shit is hilarious, they're still assblasted even though 200 years has passed

bathört.

Holy based. I love Brits. The delusions of their own greatness and their past Empire lives so strongly in them, that they take no bullshit from anybody and act so bold. They were the first to say fuck Russia.

I guess this Londoner cuck said nothing when Paki raped hundreds of girls in his own country.

Probably a Russian doing a hate crime hoax

Of course you do, vodka mongol

Russia is too big to be conquered and too powerful to be ignored. This has always been Anglos problem with Russia, hence why they teamed up with Turks against Russia in the fear that they would come after their Indian colonies

The chances it was put there by a polish or ukrainian toilet scrubber are however high

I agree with you, but at the same time, is your country full of feral Algerians who are terrorizing the remaining French in the cities?

Its the same mentality normies are everywere the same they have a loud mouth when it come to be against their own kind because they know there is no consequences, look at the targeted arrogance of some boomers for example.