POLES ARE FUCKING RETARDED

Do poles understand that if They activate article 5, the most likely bqttlefield between russia and america will be Poland!
Imagine having both Russian and American troop in your own country, bombing the shit out of each other!
And all of that is without counting nuclear weapons, Poland will literally be leveled up the the ground! And this time not like with the soviets and Nazis, they will literally wiped out !

>why is poland the battlefield?
Because baltics can easily be surrounded from the front and the back
Also Poland is literally the bridge between western and eastern europe

Poles think they are some hot shit because they can activate article 5 lmfao, not knowing they will be the victim, Poles will literally be wiped out while we laugh at their asses!

Attached: 20220323_122717.jpg (1200x1143, 138.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kxvXTRHweAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1647873309176.jpg (1024x884, 112.69K)

just surrender already if you are this scared

based

Attached: polballsniper.png (980x742, 633.96K)

You need to chill bruh. Touch some grass fr fr

Attached: bruh.jpg (340x630, 138.05K)

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Attached: przyjde wojem.jpg (275x183, 11.14K)

brussels was right about bullying the butthurt belt
they're a liability

I'm concerned

Attached: concerned.jpg (964x912, 59.83K)

>POLES ARE FUCKING RETARDED
more at eleven

Attached: 1634785123817.png (549x413, 148.79K)

Attached: 1648033199884.png (352x393, 160.03K)

so what, fag? Scared?

Attached: GetInLoserWeAreNukingMoscals.png (1661x1333, 1.2M)

not first time, probably not the last
people here are retarded enough to die for meme war instead just taking their land back from upadline niggers

I dont think they give a shit
if you thought the Russians were a bit GungHo, Poland are right into this.

Dude, don't shit yourself.
War has already started. This time Poland wasn't hit first so we have more time to prepare.

>POLES ARE FUCKING RETARDED
why yes how did you know
most Poles are braindead idiots and all media are broadcasting ukrainian propaganda 24/7

did you surrender already?

we gonna sell your ass again
its funny to see falling for the same bait again and again
not even Ukrainian example taught you a lesson
they are dumb as brick
what is funny is that article 5 isn't automatic and I am pretty sure that PIGS countries would puss out of it, same going for Balkans(outside Romania maybe), Germany and UK will be out too(at best we will drop some rusted toys)
USA will promise support and do shit will deliver some overpriced toys maybe and bill Poles for it and they will pay with their reserves and gold
they are truly fully brainwashed and programmed to hate anyone big uncle Sam tell them too

Attached: trust the ANGLO.png (868x2004, 85.15K)

France is just a good boi he dindu nuffin he and Germany want to sell weapons to Russia so it can steamroll all over eastern europe

>ok so maybe russia will be steamrolled but Poland will be victims!!
>think of the victims!!
lol,
lmao

>Israel betrays the USA
>USA and EU implode
>Russia becomes great superpower again and protector of Isntreal
>Israel becomes center of the new silk road getting rich as a middleman
>Non Russian Eastern europe is detroyed for expelling all the jews
>Center of world tech industry in Isreal

I don't fucking mind, frenchie.
Grow some spine.

>NOOOOO DO NOT ACTIVATE THE PROCEDURE TO MAKE NATO FULFILL THE REASON BEHIND ITS EXISTENCE
we will, just to fuck with all of you
after years of threads about how Poles are butthurt about everything, I decided to embrace the propaganda and in fact became butthurt

Attached: original.png (354x363, 132.58K)

well yes
maybe you live in such shithole that you want to end your miserable life in nuclear explosion but that is how its gonna roll
I don't know what you expect from it?
Russia learn from 90' that they can't let west have its way with it so they will push a button

Attached: get real Poland.webm (432x240, 1.56M)

I don't care as long as we eliminate russhits from this world

not even reading this

Don't post this image

Attached: pol1.png (1943x2396, 940.83K)

youtu.be/kxvXTRHweAA
youtu.be/kxvXTRHweAA
youtu.be/kxvXTRHweAA

>pshek to dumb to read and in hurry to die
well
i guess this picture will suit you better

Attached: poles never learn b.jpg (640x420, 77.1K)

Poles are the dumbest people in europe.
They should have remained split betwen russia and Germany so that they can't cause any world wars like they did 1939 and like they are trying to do now

Except for the 9/11 bullshit, Article 5 has never been invoked. It is completely untested in an actual war.
Putin is calling out America's bluff: he knows they won't do shit. He has been proved right in Ukraine, which isn't NATO but was buddy-buddy with the West; maybe he could even get away with invading Estonia at this point, Article 5 or not.
The Yankees fail to understand (or maybe they pretend not to understand, since Henry Kissinger and many other people warned of what would happen if the West tried to get into Ukraine) that this is an existential threat to Russia: from Russia's perspective, this either gets solved or the world can end in a nuclear holocaust. The Americans are on the other side of the Atlantic and they couldn't care less about Ukraine. This is not existential for America. The stakes are completely different for Russia, and that's why the Russians will get what they want or else they will destroy the world in retaliation.

>Relly on a kosher alliance in order to wanting to destroy a kosher country

Attached: IMG_20220323_090823_607.jpg (1006x614, 87.21K)

>at least we owned the rus

Attached: istockphoto-955124060-612x612.jpg (612x478, 44.74K)

why don't you ask the people of Mariupol how that feels?