Netherlands's "pitbull law"

The Netherlands was one of the first countries to have laws to confiscate pitbull like breeds, for some reason they cancelled this law in 2008. Now white trash and niggers can be seen walking around with their pavement crocodiles. What are the political consequences of some people throwing xylitol infused sausages into backyards of pitbull owners?

Attached: MORRO BVLL 9.png (823x741, 597.04K)

Well, if I see catch you doing it to my dog, the immediate consequence would be a bullet in your back, then I'd have my dog maul you, and then I'd blow your fuckin' head off.

Wont the unbearable weed fumes that choke your streets pacify these inbreed people that buy dogs to psychologically abuse them?

haha slingshot go poing

Indeed they do, but shotgun slugs go bang. Dog goes grrrrrrr, and you would be begging for your life before I opened your head like a soda pop, if you attempted to poison my dog and I caught you.

I will never be caught, your shit breed abomination shall die a painful death though. And the world shall be a better place without it.

You better hope that you never get caught, because my dog is apart of my family, and if you are caught by someone like me in your pussy nation, they will probably beat you to death, or stab you, since they can't own guns. My dog is safe, but people with your intentions are taking their own lives into their hands, because people like me would kill you, without a second thought. Do the world a favor, and kys because you're probably a shitskin immigrant.

If you own a Pitbull you are a shit skin by nature.

>You better hope that you never get caught, because my dog is apart of my family, and if you are caught by someone like me in your pussy nation, they will probably beat you to death, or stab you, since they can't own guns. My dog is safe, but people with your intentions are taking their own lives into their hands, because people like me would kill you, without a second thought. Do the world a favor, and kys because you're probably a shitskin immigrant.
Seething pit nutter.

Attached: download (14).jpg (234x216, 8.5K)

based doggos

Attached: vechthond.jpg (636x594, 68.42K)

determined breed

Attached: heroicpit.jpg (700x519, 187.02K)

All pitbulls should be gassed.

Attached: eds.jpg (2048x1536, 656.11K)

Sneed

Attached: assholedog.jpg (745x480, 77.79K)

I hope someone poisons your dog and you have to watch it slowly die while it shits all over your carpet you colossal faggot

Attached: 1646018032415.jpg (658x576, 200.49K)

Absolutely based

I can't wait until some father puts a bullet into your brain after your murdermutt mauls his child. Dogfighting is illegal, nigger.

Attached: dgs.jpg (930x600, 40.64K)

>You better hope that you never get caught, because my dog is apart of my family, and if you are caught by someone like me in your pussy nation, they will probably beat you to death, or stab you, since they can't own guns. My dog is safe, but people with your intentions are taking their own lives into their hands, because people like me would kill you, without a second thought. Do the world a favor, and kys because you're probably a shitskin immigrant.

Attached: chude.jpg (4288x2848, 2.42M)

Shotgun do go bang

Attached: Pitbull.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Cringe pitt mommy.

pitnigg detected

the world will be a better place with you dead.

dangerously based

I am gonna kill your dumbass dog personally, muttbro.

I have some Arabs thug-wannabes in my neighborhood who let their staffs (same evil breed as Pitt) go loose all day, they let them shit in the middle of the curbs not giving a shit about blind people and child. I want to poison them, I thought about poisoned sausages but feared that a Homeless eat them and I end up in fail for murder, so I will try to smeared the sausages with chocolate. I hope it would kill those bastard.

I recommend you turning off all your security cameras so they don't get used against you in court after your pitnigger chews some rando young lady's face off

Attached: 1647539953286.jpg (556x702, 125.02K)

Post em.

Attached: 1647802582564.webm (960x720, 1.84M)

>all these internet tough guys killing each other across the ocean
Couldn't be more embarrassing even if you tried

That's why you do the xylitol in sausages. Homeless guy eat it, he might get the shits. But I'm sure they assume that for eating sausages off the ground

What dog would maul a pitbull in a fight? Rotties?

You'll be okay bro. If you use xylitol, worst thing that could happen to a hobo is they shit their pants with diarrhea. It's only extremely toxic to dogs.

If I was a Furry I would be a Pitbull, then i could have Fur immunity to viscously attack the other Furries

Shut up huber pepi.

Attached: 1647806794860.webm (1080x520, 1.31M)

good morning sir. Good to see internet tough guys exist. Post your address faggot.

Attached: 1602541572596.jpg (210x229, 13.97K)

are americans really this braindead and think euros cant get guns? lmao

Attached: 1647663936622.jpg (823x818, 71.56K)

Based.

They kill Pibbles too?? Holy shit, how do Morrocanchads get so based? It's uncanny...

Attached: 1624266415249.webm (400x208, 1.24M)

is this footage from the Bijlmer?

Why, so I could murder you when you showed up ? That's ok, I'll save myself the trouble because I can see that this thread is full of soulless faggots anyways. Fuck you kike, come find me if you're looking for trouble.

>internet tough guy backs down when actually confronted
thats right nigger know your place. I hope your nigger dog mauls a child or a person and is put down in a painful way.

Attached: thecourier.webm (368x368, 1.46M)

Silly me, the first thought was?

>Huh, was the dog tied to the hog already?

Almere stad