I miss Trump

I miss Trump.

Attached: images_3.jpg (554x554, 34.13K)

Why? On his last day in office all he did was pardon a bunch of niggers and jews (literally).
You got played, we all did. Stop coping over it.

I miss the pre-1776 timeline

He was an entertaining puppet. But they don't need him now with all the happenings they're pushing these days.

Attached: zion don.jpg (640x719, 82.08K)

He was funny

Why do you miss the guy that sold the entire planet out to Blackrock?
Trump was just Bidens enabler. Thats all he was. Conservatives always enable Liberals.

he was a bit of a faggot tho

then go and visit him and let him fuck your pretty white ass

Yeah, it's almost like democracy is a lie isn't it.

Attached: 1634454586549.jpg (500x472, 110.28K)

I think we all do

Why are germans so obsessed with ass fucking

that would be so fucking hot t.b.h

I miss 2015-late 2019

We all do.

idk, normal fucking gets boring after a while maybe

At least you have his 20% inflation to remember him with.

Trump literally steals $5 Trillion, and people want another 4 years of that... Holy Fuck we're so screwed.

Attached: Yeah, look at the Squirrel.jpg (640x480, 74.11K)

so then the german thinks: i want feces on my penis. disgusting fag

Why? we don't really have any data on what was going on 1776 BC. Is it because in the 1800 the first minoan palaces were build in Knosses?Is that why you miss it, free booba?

Bro same.

I don't, he was a giant faggot

> his 20% inflation

inflation is a cross between closing industries because of covid, closing industries before covid happened to go "green". 10+months of riots and destabilisation in the entire country by the democrats and economic war with China.
Stuff like hand outs durning covid and the need to employ all your children, childrens children, their friends , pets etc is just an added bonus.

If your partner hasn't got the decency to clean themselves beforehand, sure, but that is your fault for choosing poorly.

there is still feces on your penis you fucking retard. just because you cannot see something does not mean it isnt there

put away childish things user.

I miss 1997-2001. That was peak life.

Hard to miss him at this point when half the networks and most social media twits are still talking about him.