Kids aren't racist

Which means racism is unnatural, because you are not born with it

Attached: IMG_20220315_113348.jpg (508x335, 68.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170411130810.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

clearly coached and your a ped

Attached: PedoCrusade.png (479x407, 213.53K)

Duh retard, it's a niglet. Wait for it to grow up into a savage beast, just like a tiger cub

Kids also play in traffic and stick things in light sockets

white women are built for the bbc

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

And think deadly animals are their fwends

Girls are whores. Clearly some woke faggit is coaching her to be a degenerate

Being naive is natural faggot.

Its sad that your first reaction to two kids being in love is pure hate.
Grow up.

Kids aren't racist
but niggers are always rapist!

Attached: 1638506422628.webm (170x146, 190.85K)

kids of that age wouldn't feel the instinct to protect themselves from a lion or bear either.
self-preservation instincts therefore are social constructs, which is apt since she kisses a feral animal.

und jetzt halt die dumme fresse diethmar, deinen rassenrelativistischen dreck will keiner hören.

lmao niggers are born raping

Kids can't drive either so we should all stop driving. There are lots of things we learn through experience, racism is just one of them.

glad to see german cucks have been developing their indoctrination tactics

How could anyone not run over, throw the nog off and stop him into mush?

that's true. i had best friend in elementary school and he was muslim, he had heavy accent and apparently was explained what sex was and i called him crazy because i didnt know what it was. but i didnt understand the intricacies of race at that age so i never cared about his shit. we just had good time and played video games together on ps1 as equal people and attended school together

>Which means racism is unnatural, because you are not born with it
Which means I had to rationally decide to be racist.

It's from russian fb page called
>Russian girls love africans

Attached: 1647894661729.jpg (531x532, 115.97K)

shite argument.

you are wrong. Racism is inborn and natural.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170411130810.htm
heckin' sciencerino says so too.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (800x450, 60.06K)

You have to learn to talk. Is talking unnatural? Dumbass.

Literally every study on the issue indicates exactly the opposite: children favor people who look like them from birth.

in my experience, kids are more racist
all the kids in my school complained of 'makakken' (macaques, slang for moroccans) and the one brown girl got bullied
these were the men though, the women typically just do whatever men want them to do, and that is true for kids too

or in other ways ; OP is a retard

You're correct, racism is learned and in that respect, niggers are the best teachers

Attached: 3months.png (730x461, 35.56K)

What’s up with these slide threads? Whites are for whites, black are for blacks even the “brothers” know this. Fucking aye, this is peak degeneracy.

Yes they are. (As if there's a point in reasoning with you germoids.)

The first time I saw other children talking to the nigger in class I asked them why they were friends with the black kid. I then refused to be his friend and when he bullied my gf I stood up to him and made him back down. I have always and will always hate niggers.

Maybe stop using biased samples. Not like the niglet in your image isn't the exception.
This is the same intellectual dishonesty as taking one well-behaved pitbull and arguing that it's the norm. If only...

Attached: 1641367500734.webm (404x720, 633.71K)

>self-preservation instincts therefore are social constructs
>instinct
>social construct
I think that's the opposite of a social construct

Kill yourself, pedophile kike

Attached: nikki catsouras.jpg (302x400, 39.82K)

iirc the guy who film it is from the family of the niglet and laughing while filming

The girl will be after the boy's big brother or father rape her. Among blacks, never relax.

Attached: 1647694001342.jpg (537x504, 56.59K)

niglets are usually beaten into submission and are docile until 9 or 10. They're just not mentally developed enough to pass on the pain until that age.

Correct, direct experience with niggers is what made me extremely racist. I grew up in a black neighborhood in a black town in a black country in a black state in a black region of the United States. I hate niggers so much I can't even tell you how much I hate them other than showing you that I'm posting from Latvia where there are basically 0 niggers.

Attached: nigger.burning.jpg (600x750, 106.29K)

RACISM IS A LEARNED BEHAVIOUR, LEARNED BY EXPERIENCING THE REAL WORLD AND EVERYDAY REALITY.
I don't think anyone disagrees with you, negro.
Racism is caused by negros being negros and people noticing that negros behave like negros.
Has it REALLY taken you this long to figure this out?

Attached: 1600316275764.jpg (491x631, 81.19K)

even animals prefer fair skin