If a God is real, he is the biggest troll to ever exist. Think about this for a minute:

If a God is real, he is the biggest troll to ever exist. Think about this for a minute:

An all powerful, all knowing and all loving being creates the universe and Hell knowing whats to come. He gets angry when humans disobeyed him (knowing it would happen) cant forgive them so he kills himself to himself so that anyone who believes it happens gets to go to Heaven with no evidence to support it.

We get a Bible which only a fraction of the population know about. The others have the quaran and other religious beliefs. So i suppose other religious people all go to Hell for not finding the way to Christ along with abortions and poorer populations.

Then The Bible, which i have had the displeasure to read... is filled with contradictions to itself, science and false words. More so Christians keep it alive by claiming the words are "literal" or "metaphorical" and cherry pick scriptures from The Bible which could be applied to anything and ignore what doesnt make sense.

I hate to say it, but this God makes our world leaders look like saints. We are ALL going to be fucked by 2030 and i dont think God is coming. You cant just "believe" something, you need a rational reason to do so. Yeah just believe i have a flying horse or im going to fucking kill you. Look its written in these old papers.

Sorry for the rant.

Attached: Vlog_625_Thumbnail.png (1280x720, 982.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xbLMGZzPW40
youtube.com/watch?v=2K02Ij9yn9E&ab_channel=Apashe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv9T_GbSwzc&ab_channel=MODERNFLEX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup, christcucks are cringe and will seethe

God is real but this is not his realm.

Who created God? If you say he was always there then why can't the universe have always been there instead? There is no such rule saying things had to be created from nothing

God didn't create the Universe, God is the Universe and we are like tiny little mirrors within it reflecting our own sparks of reality unto itself.

Think about this... if your God is infinite, wouldn't words like the ones written in your bible only seek to limit that which is limitless? By doing so it cannot be Gods infinite word. Infinite potential can only be tasted through experience, bouncing between random chance and divine interventions never ever reaching a true conclusion.

God is real but not He's not the kind of God that you made up in your head. He is who He says He is through His word. I believe in God through His word and not in myself through my own beliefs that contradict His word.

You sound very confused. If God is infinite you are one with God and therefore what you say is what God says. God is therefore in constant contradiction, but like the laws of causality can never be out of balance which is like 'truth'.

Everybody God smited was smited by a just and loving God Who is righteous in all things

God is good because His word says so.

Matt 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

A rational loving God would not test our faith, he is a highly intelligent (omniscient) being and would know humans cant just believe a story with no evidence.

If this higher power was real, i would expect the being to communicate with us early in life to give us our option. Only then would things make sense. Free will would apply, reject God or go to Hell to suffer which arguably makes a bit more sense if i had some evidence.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220227-170656_DuckDuckGo.jpg (717x948, 153.65K)

Hey man you do you. Not here to try and convince anyone not to follow some Dogma of their choosing, I would just prefer a humanity that drops the whole 'religion of poverty' thing and embraces 'when I know we are all the same body and kin my eyes turn upward as destiny calls us to seed life on distant planets' purposeful creatures we can be.

Everything you just said was so retarded and not about Christianity in any form

I will admit though there is some weird shit happening and i cant explain it away. All i can say is that God is a giant troll.

Did you know that Bill Gates name adds up to 666? His coronavirus patent ends in 060606? That the chemical used in the vaccines is luciferase??

Fuck me, i need some answers the government are probably intentionally mocking us or coincidence.

Attached: Screenshot_20211220-191611_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1600, 218.6K)

Thats why we all think different. I respectfully disageee that its retarded as it applies to every religion.

A belief in something with no reliable evidence is just faith. You can have faith that Santa exists or faith that cancer will get better on its own. If theres no evidence or actual reason to believe something then its called faith.

I dont get what youre getting at.

Attached: Screenshot_20211229-195516_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x1600, 109.97K)

Testing of our faith is for our own sake. Once we're rooted in our faith we wouldn't need anything outside of ourselves or we will have contentment.

I believe in God through Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1646965743034.jpg (2336x2048, 1.38M)

I can answer that. They know the power of numerology, after-all this is a mathematical universe. Your body itself is build on the developer code called Fibonacci imbued with Euler's formula mascaraing as platonic solids.

It sounds nuts but when you master numbers and use them correctly you tap into greater potential that was known as Magik

You need to ask your God for actual proof he is real. Is God real because The Bible says he is (which could be written by man for control of the populace)?

Or is he real because you can feel a relationship with him? Have you actually had any personal experience to say for sure Jesus Christ is The Son Of God and he exists? I would consider asking God why he wont do away with other religions and why he sends people to Hell once they realise he is actually real and mans only crime was mere disbelief.

Yes the holyspirit is playful......... Every god in every pantheon is him/her/it having its little DID fun

bible was written by greys i think

OP is a faggot
here is the gospel
youtu.be/xbLMGZzPW40
get saved
then spread the gospel so other anons can be saved

Attached: 1601217489032.jpg (1024x425, 173.54K)

view religious teachings as a guide book for how to interact with higher beings

ahh yes Any Forums Any Forums, the perfect place for this discussion.

>A rational loving God
Your definition of love is the problem. You're using a hyperromanticized concept of love that includes affection, benevolence, mutual respect, and other stupid shit that only white dweebs would or even could ever care about. At best, you will project your own sedition of love onto God and then worship that, which is to say, you are only interested in worshipping yourself. Because deep down in your heart you're a nigger.

For the love of God is this: that we obey the commandments. That's it. Love is simply the idealized master-slave relationship. There is nothing else to love. He loves you by commanding. You love Him by obeying. Benevolence is not the ideal, obedience is. Your shitty concept of fairness is not the ideal either, obedience is. Submit or burn.

Attached: Jesus_I_trust_His_plan.jpg (894x464, 54.22K)

A guide written by Bronze age sand mystics. Sure, they got so far. Who says we are incapable of exploring the mysteries on an even deeper level?

They took shrooms for their insights, we have DMT.

The Bible defines love as self-sacrifice. To obey God we must deny the self.

from what i understand you have free will into about 22 then the spirit selects those it deems worthy and tests them...... no worries user there is no death and you get to try again if you dont go to heaven

Any Forums is actually full of intellectuals. It's the perfect place to discuss it, God help us if we had a /jes/ board nobody would make any sense. Actually they should make that, would be cool.

pretty close the master slave dynamic is played with alot in relationships with deity's....... Most people when encountered by god claiming gangstalking or mk

go to /x/ if you want to understand this stuff women get it your men

I LITERALLY JUST SPELLED OUT 1 JOHN 5:3 WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

I SPELLED IT OUT FOR YOU
IT'S RIGHT THERE

1 JOHN 5:3

WORD FOR FUCKING WORD
HANDED IT TO YOU
YOU STILL WONT TAKE IT

Yeah funny how the religion is based on that dynamic, written by kings and rulers to govern its controlled poplace. Totally an infinite creators handywork. No really, technically it is. Just a tiny part of it. Though for some people it is everything and they don't get to play with the rest of us. Although they do.

hmm if only there was a monotheistic religion that came after christianity which didn't have all the contradictions about the basic core tenets
hmm i wonder

Attached: a6wzr99l9ia01.png (225x225, 76.29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2K02Ij9yn9E&ab_channel=Apashe

>God is good because His word says so
But there's contradictions and exaggerations and errors and fantasy all throughout the bible. How is it his word when some things are plainly wrong, evolution is an easy example, or excavations proving Jericho didn't exist at the time the bible says it did. There's a good chance a majority of the bible was just based on prior stories the writers knew about, like the Greek story of Pandora is very similar to the story of eve in the bible
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora

write your own relationship with god........ while religious books are helpful to ground you. All messiahs are attention whores

True love is selfless or self-sacrificial.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Everything had to come from somewhere.

>Thinking God didn't just press the "save" button a couple of centuries ago

Being ungrounded is just as valid as being grounded. I write my own relationship by my pursuit of self knowledge. As above so below and all that. Forgive yourself you forgive the world.

>Why would school systems help us discover knowledge if they're only going to literally give us tests?
You really this retarded?

if you are ungrounded you lose the ability to communicate with humans

I believe that we can only believe in the One true God through Jesus Christ because there's an experiential reality when we obey His words and when we call upon His name.

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

>God is real

Correct

>Christianity and/or the Bible is the only truth about him

This is where you lose me

On the grandest scale of things the world is perfect, stop being such a faggot and enjoy the ride.

but yes i agree the all is strange youtube.com/watch?v=Uv9T_GbSwzc&ab_channel=MODERNFLEX

I am a human, if I need your mirror face you will find your way to me.

Are you God?

Checked and gematria pilled. 666 is Tiphareth aka the Sun if I’m remembering my Crowley right

God is the ever expanding spiral of consciousness and life emanating from the universe. He loves us.