Just asked my sis if Indian men are the least desirable, she said "1000%". Explain this, Indiabros

Just asked my sis if Indian men are the least desirable, she said "1000%". Explain this, Indiabros..

Attached: 1647795344706.gif (220x220, 810.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/how-to-get-girls-that-are-out-of-your-league-on-twitter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its because dark skin but because most uneven skin tone
Niggers on the other hand women love because even skin tone

She's just being a tsundere. Don't believe her.

Solar solar solar solar solar solar

They’re unironically very desperate and women hate obvious desperation. It’s pathetic

Is it true too much curry makes you smell of curry? Maybe you should try not consuming it user and see if your luck improves.
Desperate but also completely openly perverted at the same time it seems. Not a great combo.

>Only people who got out of the country were nerds.
>Didn't need to learn flirting because arranged marriage.
>Go abroad
>Look like nerds because you are.
>Women don't like you.

It's the same for pajeets in their shithole too lol, have you seen how they react at white tourists they legit worship us

I would ally against anyone promising the complete destruction of India.
Even Jews.

They look at you as zoo animals most of the time you delusional semenskinned monkey.

Ugly, creepy, no personality, desperate, annoying, what can possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1647816656661.jpg (800x450, 84.2K)

Yeah, the smell is mostly due to all the spices in Indian food. Even something basic like turmeric that doesn't even smell all that much.

They don't worship you. They just aren't used to seeing white people in India, so they think those tourists are some kind of Hollywood actors.

Sure goyim. Now get back to sucking that nigger dick.

Attached: 1647108846447.png (721x748, 35.93K)

I got harassed and stalked by many indians tonight. 3 of them. 1 after the other. they came to me and kept begging me to go to a strip club. over and over again.
I said "No thank you. Have a good night." like 10 times. each time. and they still just kept begging me to go to the strip club over and over.

Dating articles just outright say that you can't be indian now.

Look at the last entry here for example
lulz.com/how-to-get-girls-that-are-out-of-your-league-on-twitter/

Why is this racism acceptable?

Sirs, I'm a very good looing persons. I don't need your slut sister's opinion.

each time I said no to 1 indian, another indian came to me IMMEDIATELY after and started begging me to go to a strip club over and over again.
3 fucking times in a row.

Why in motherfuck we shall accept this thing!??????????

>Ugly, creepy, no personality, desperate, annoying
You forgot stinks like curry and BO

Attached: poo_sat1.jpg (1200x671, 179.51K)

DO NOT REEDEEM THE CARDS! HELLO MA'AM, MA'AM!!!!

Post sisters bobs and vagene

Indian men are cool and sexy. Make good movies in bollywood, many sexy male indian stars with the incredible movies and action moves.

The indian accent alone is like nails on a chalkboard, add terribly inflated ego, ugly as hell, poor, dirty/smelly and microdick and you have the recipe for the perfect women repellent

U want go bloody strip club?

Indian dick is acceptable or otherwise how is so many indian born? Billions of indian men penis sex every year is required for so much born.

I had Indian neighbors one time when I lived in an apartment, around dinner time I could always smells the spices. I really wanted to ask for the recipes but I didn’t want to be weird. They were good neighbors though, the never complained about the weed smell that I know they could smell.

If it helps I think Indians look better then niggers but im a dude