Why is Any Forums so obsessed over fertility rates, babies, anti-abortion, natality, etc.?

Why is Any Forums so obsessed over fertility rates, babies, anti-abortion, natality, etc.?

You retards do realize that bringing children into this world is a net negative, right? Chances are the child is going to grow up a miserable internet-addicted casualty in a rapidly declining climate catastrophe.
Even if not, we should be glad birthrates are declining. The Earth is overpopulated enough as it is.

Attached: r669009_4851244.jpg (285x189, 12.13K)

Bringing nigger and kike kids is.

according to our lord jesus christ the alien invasion was postponed for 2029

Nihilism is not a good way for life moshe. You can always argue in fancy philosophical debate about how everything will end anyways and nothing is worth it and shiet
Well i ask you moshe , dont you eat good food despite knowing it will be finished and the taste lasts momentarily ,and after finishing it goes away
Why do it then

Now that you said it, I will just do the oposite, also isreal is not a country.

Gas yourself you hooknosed kike

>I will just do the oposite
Have sex?

lol doubt it

You would be surprised moishe

It's percentage based.

I would be fine with net population decreasing, but as it stands I don't want to see white % of the overall pop. decreasing. Simple as.

>Even if not, we should be glad birthrates are declining.
>Be glad your already minority race is the only birthrates dropping while they ship in your replacements
kek
You're a funny one.

>I don't want to see white % of the overall pop. decreasing
Why?

The same reason you don't want the number of doctors at the hospital to decrease with time.

I dare you say this shit to your orthodox population in person.

Demographics are destiny.
Now take deep breaths user.

Attached: 1606040143327.jpg (695x900, 282.38K)

Because abortion is murder
And you know that you filthy jew

I agree. We should sterilize all non-whites immediately. Thanks OP!

Attached: mollyx-5.jpg (480x600, 34.54K)

That makes absolutely no logical sense

are the problem.
Why are kikes so deranged as to post white women with black men.
Every
Fucking
Time
It's you retards behind the op, advertisement, movie, tv show... You worthless sand niggers are parasites.

Niggers are dumb and would not make it in medical school.

STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN GOYIM!!!

Bbc definitely knocked her up good. Black sperm has an impregnation rate of 99.99%, due to it’s incredible potency compared to white sperm.