Elites are abandoning their mansions

Why would the Rothschilds abandon their mansions with everything on it?

youtu.be/PZxlr1MieLk

Have you noticed how many in the elites have not been seen publicly for quite some time?

I’m talking about the real elite, not the puppet politicians and CEOs.

Are they prepping for World war z in their private islands?

Attached: 18C2B140-46EB-42BD-A7AF-6F8027BC5A29.jpg (750x628, 318.52K)

Bump

I saw that video yesterday. Someone should have gone through the cellar with uv lamp for old child sacrifice blood stains...

That's probably millions just sitting in there in paintings and furniture damn.

The morons are wearing masks outside.

And then while "hiding" he is adjusting his mask.

there was huge amount ships heading to
Antarctica before the war started.

Yeah, that's right. There was a Rothschild who went there and posted about it on twitter

It's hard times even for the uber rich. Imagine having to abandon one of your 9000 vacation homes.

Maybe the Rothschilds are not as rich as they want people to think they are.

They literally create money out of thin air.
Money the world is forced to use.
They own the Associated Press, literally.
They are the wealthiest family on Earth.

Sometimes I do wonder, if they ever stood the chance in this world... allthough I think no matter what adults are responsible for their actionsz I wondrr did they ever stand the chance to get to be part of the world and be free at all on some capacity here!

I realize the rvil done, but often I feel even sad for them too!

Doubt they do it in basement, at those levels they dont care.

I've read elsewhere that the Rothschilds are in a selling frenzy right now, getting rid of their valuable stuff for cash like there's no tomorrow

Jacob Rothschild was allegedly assassinated by Nat Rothschild on 11/17/17 in that weird helicopter crash the Q Tards were talking about and immediately forgot.
I have not seen convincing proof of life since, which at least puts it a tier above "the entire DNC was summarily executed at Guantanamo"

They’re dead. Crimes against humanity. If you’ve been paying attention then you’ll know that this took place years ago. Enjoy the show

This is the opposite of what you should do, and this is the exact move they employed to enslave England.
They started a selling frenzy then bought all the stocks up for next to nothing.

What? I want the qrd

Attached: F40080D9-2900-492B-98FE-23A853D72447.jpg (740x740, 57.79K)

Something something Victor Rothschild something modern intelligence networks

OP is a retarded faggot.
>Have you noticed how many in the elites have not been seen publicly for quite some time? - You dickhead kek

>Are they prepping for World war z in their private islands?
Or in their underground condos.

They uploaded a video two days ago retard.

Amazing to see that the elitists is just as much hoarders of junk as everyone else. It's just expensive junk

>Are they prepping for World war z in their private islands?
>Or in their underground condos.
Learn to sail
Learn to pour concrete in ventilation systems

Sauce?

They’re a few left, I think Nathan’s wife is still around, at least on Twitter. But they had tribunals in which the entire family was guilty of crimes against humanity. These tribunals were unironically on YouTube until they were purged 2 years ago. Nobody payed attention. Witnesses testified against them, how they would perform hunting parties on human beings on giant pieces of real estate for years. They are/were satanists to their core.

Attached: 8DB4D19D-6BF9-4A8E-AF95-9F718CA69EF7.jpg (640x1024, 63.94K)