LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: FOd7nq9XsAEdTB2.jpg (680x421, 73.92K)

OH YEAH LETS PUSH THIS ALREADY I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER OH GOD OH OH I'M GONNA CLIIIIIIIIICK IT NOW

Look I love you bros, but this is honestly too much. Just let the Ukraine die.

We wuz kangz

Attached: 1647864559896m.jpg (1024x578, 61.55K)

Nope, we have different interests here. We must bleed russia out as much as possible while hiding behind the burgers and having ukrainians take all the blows from the russians. You are safe behind the carpathans and can Just buy gaś from putin while he can do nothing to hurt you in Budapest because the russian federation is too weak to get there. Warsaw is like 100 km from Belarus and not much further from Kaliningrad. Russians already attacked Tbilisi and Kiev to coerce/change governments there. We need ukraine as a buffer state. We will also never stop trying to topple Lukashenko for the reason I Just described. Ukraine becoming Afganistan on steroid where Russian federation and Belarus Go to die like the Soviet union in the 80s is a dream Come True for this century for us

Attached: poland-political-map-with-capital-warsaw-national-borders-most-important-E8CE37.jpg (1300x1313, 228.88K)

I swear by God that if you fucking niggers start a war with Russia I will hide out in the mountains until the nuclear fallout clears, then make my way to the nuclear wasteland that is a direct upgrade over your current state and murder any quasi humans still alive there.

Attached: 31963020-3E60-4FCC-9DBA-17904BCFA924.png (352x393, 160.03K)

You won't do shit anyway, but I sure as hell hope you retarded toilet cleaners try and then watch as everyone abandons you again, just like in WW2.

why are polish people so weary of life that they want to suicide themselves collectively that much?

not that i want to stop you or anything, its just that a world without poland just means that germans can decontaminate the remains and claim it as their own but i feel the lacking martial aspect of a war with a country you are annexing seems a tad unfair is all.
i want to feel the breathe of the kurwa-screamer as i empty my magazine into them, instead they demand collective suicide through nuclear saturation bombardement for them and most of europe.

tl;dr : keep doing what you're doing. kali yuga this shithole and reset humanity back by at about 200 years. i am not being sarcastic.

The Soviet union collapsed and lost a shitton of territory without nuking anyone. They lost to Afghans and chechen and didnt nuke them. They never nuked anyone and there is no reason to believe they ever will no matter how bad things are going as history shows so far. But by all means go hide in the mountains and stay there if you are this retarded

Attached: FNZHq90XsAABb4y.jpg (800x450, 28.33K)

Based gypsy waiting outside the houses

Bump

And I swear to God as soon as the nuclear war starts I'm heading over there I'll kill as many of you as I can

I can't wait
Based getting rid of gypsies

based, We need war, we want war!

Attached: AfraidPutler.png (776x564, 384.59K)

I hate Poland and poles so much it's unreal bros.

Attached: contemplative hitler.jpg (663x904, 102.52K)

I personally just hope we will get nuked instead of annexed by Russia this time. Japan vs Poland or East Germany are a great proof that nukes are better fate than ruskies.

What's wrong with you?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1290x1774, 326.21K)

wtf is article 5 and what happens when poland pushes it

We don't blame you guys for not doing anything, since we know you're too depandant on russian resources to protests, but don't try to stop us

I found the reason why this toilet was clogged. Picrel is stuck inside it. Going to unclog it asap by using article 5 domestos

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (497x304, 12.37K)

> Ukraine becoming Afganistan on steroid where Russian federation and Belarus Go to die like the Soviet union in the 80s is a dream
A strong Ukraine is what we need, not slavghanistan. If the latter is a stepping stone to the former then so be it, we will lend our support. But I will not settle for a shithole Ukraine. We're better than this.

Attached: 1902_m_2.jpg (1319x836, 202.44K)

your not even nato, go suck somali cock.

Oh common.Dont be so pussy