Why do you whites not sell everything in white land and move here

This is something I always wondered, the immense privilege you would have- how life could be so easy for you
Because india is absolute shit if you're poor, but if you have money..it's almost too easy
Human labour is so cheap, the concept of washing your dishes, or even cooking your own food doesn't exists for $150 a month someone will live and do it all for you
Most of all the women value nothing more than a white man, it's the ult social currency in the cities and white people are treated like gods here

So why don't more of you sell your lives there, and buy homes in idk more open minded indian cities like goa or delhi or mumbai, where you could have it all

this only applies to white people who look WHITE and not hispanic-y and of course, black people invoke next level fear where they're equated w the devil

I have a lot of white friends in goa who've done this, and damn are they happy

Attached: Sonarika-Bhadoria.jpg (624x700, 52.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dwaR-7ygoWE
youtu.be/S7fHkhn-19E
youtu.be/-rjxU3uaWM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Certified 4 BGC.

Attached: BGC coming through2.jpg (310x610, 88.91K)

>Having to live next to Indians.

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

I don't want to get robbed and killed.

>in goa
in deviant central

but nowhere else white western men are valued. In fact most women know white men are pump and dump types. this is not South east asia where that thing goes. You are not even Indian

I could consider it if I did not have the possibility to settle with an Asian qt.

Attached: 1639599756422.jpg (2718x1920, 909.78K)

but the ones here will worship you, unlike the ones there who compensate too much
but again, it all correlates to your visual whiteness

Attached: 2.jpg (1001x674, 118.89K)

no dude in delhi and mumbai, it's even more
esp with the younger people

There's not a lot of opportunities in India

Do you have the possibility to settle with an asian qt?

I am actually planning it sir, somewhere in the north, good elevation so heat waves dont cook me.
When ive paid down the loan on my apartment ill have 2 housing units to rent and if i claim disability in a few years i will live like a king.

Because I want to be around white people

>certified for BG—ACK

Attached: Mauryans.png (500x491, 136.38K)

>to your visual whiteness

you are not Indian stop larping vpn nigger

Yes. In London, there are a couple of areas where Japanese or Korean people gather. Employees and students. You also have the possibility to seduce a rich qt Chinese or Viet girl.

Attached: 1639997054169.jpg (3112x1949, 1.28M)

Rare to see a proper intelligent opinion on Any Forums.
Job market and research /STEM in india sucks. No reason to stay here if you have big aspirations

Just the thought of being surrounded by the crowds of unwashed Indians make me shudder.

very smart, hit my sister up when you come

if you're white, run a bnb in one of the 'hippie cities like rishikesh or goa or whatever or something and it'll become so popular just cuz ur white

i wish i was smart enough to use a vpn but like it's true
i myself experience this privilege but half assed cuz all i get is Israeli and just stops at free weed

How can i heal solar chakra?

If you continue to support Zelensky, it will happen in 10 years.

Attached: 1635162521287.jpg (2688x4032, 998.07K)

okay but have you seen goa

asbestos and poo

please share the location, the only spot I know are the massage parlours in Chinatown

rishikesh yogashala

>delhi and mumbai,

two of the most deviant cities.
These do not represent india
You could say these metro cities and then there maybe some truth to that as there are a lot of single sex and city type women even in India.

But India as a whole, white men are always viewed with suspicion .. sex and drug addicts, no normal girl would consider a white guy

and live in the middle of dumpster?

youtu.be/dwaR-7ygoWE

good morning, sirs. I only have $15k saved up. How long could I live in India before running out of money?

And do what for a living? Shovel street shit?

Why is chad choosing asian now.

I would also like to know the location. I want to go and pull a gook

Lol, sure bro

You literally cannot
15k $ = 15,000 $ =₹70×15,000 = ₹10,50,000 which is ridiculously low.

>That
>Chad

There are many Asian girls in :

- Ealing
- New Malden
- Finchley Road and West Hampstead
- Golders Green (but unfortunately you also meet Jews and Arabs there)
- Greenwich because there are a lot of Asian qts who work for jewish banks to earn a couple of pounds

Attached: 1637269402328.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

I can't stand being near you "people"

youtu.be/S7fHkhn-19E

Solar plexus ra sungod

Attached: tantric-manipura-chakra-yellow-lotos-260nw-197225027.jpg (260x280, 20.54K)

Pajeets would steal all the money you got.

See pic rel

Attached: U4UvSDY.jpg (1024x902, 324.1K)

depends on how much your rent is

the lowest in metro cities is like $150 per month

regular food is cheap. Meat same price as your country.

Solar solar solar solar

Attached: Yellow-Solar-Plexus-Chakra1.jpg (306x416, 50.05K)

lol sure bro

Attached: indiansexrate.jpg (706x1280, 90.02K)

ignore him, 2 years
do the hippie trail
arambol from november till feb, then the hills
(dharmshala, rishikesh)
google these places you'll get the vibe

Its not tho. I get paid 80k rupees a month and I have about 45k left after food and rent which is not exactly fuck you money but still a lot.

If the gora has a stable source of income with 15k $ in the bank he can live very comfortably

shitskin hindus fuck you

Its fucking creepy the way Asians looks I cant comprehend why so many fags find them attractive.

West Acton - loads of japs round there

Asians are a lot more promiscuous than whites tho.

Solar solar solar solar.solar solar solar solar
youtu.be/-rjxU3uaWM8

30% of white men with a high education (I refer to white men who graduated from a Uni and work in a job that requires some of the knowledges you got in the Uni) settled with an East Asian girl. Don't worry,

you will eat the rice
you will be happy
you will have children

Attached: 1644859805816.jpg (650x837, 97.5K)

Anime

Sir no please….

how do indian women feel about long hair and are harems ok culturally?(will someone try to kill me out of jealousy?)

Solar'solar.dolasolafssolrsolerdlarosolarsolardolzfosldsolarsolzrsolzrsolzfoslsolzroslzofsolarsolaesolarsolzrodlzrodolzrsolarolsozrlsolafodlarosolzrsolsolarosla'foslsolarsolaeoslzfosolzrsolarsolarsolarsolqrosolarsolar solar solar
youtu.be/-rjxU3uaWM8

Attached: manipura-chakra-symbol-auf-einem-gelben-aquarellpunkt-das-solarplexus-chakra_72967-785.jpg (417x626, 50.11K)

there is this Indian girl I like that works at local pizza place but she is taller than me and seems bitchy at work and dont think she would like me

Attached: y.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

Simply put when I say I want to remain near my people, I mean my people not just some random white people or non-whites.

Already have to

What's there to get, froggy?

Attached: 1647698680955.webm (1392x900, 2.7M)

Nope. Happiness is within you grasp Hans.

Attached: 1640554846644.jpg (1760x1998, 782.08K)

Fuck of subhuman slave, we're full.

Solar

Hans...

Attached: 1636807613414.png (770x1830, 2.26M)

I want a virgin and loyal Indian qt. How can I know if she is pure and inocent and not a lying thot? Without needing to check the state of her hymen.

Attached: joyeeta_sanyal.jpg (1365x2048, 226.79K)

Everything is fake about them even their smile they are hypocrites souless bugs you might be a sociopath if you find that attractive.

Well if the woman is not a virgin you can ask for a divorce.

Attached: 1636808868601.jpg (1021x949, 186.34K)

i'd rather move to indonesia to fuck up some baby macaques

>implying all women aren't fake

Attached: 1620355319474.jpg (1024x1094, 327.56K)

>Without needing to check the state of her hymen.
None, you removed the chosen method of not only Doctors but the only other people who would really know, Slavers.
Hymen checks are the tried and trusted method.

>How can I know if she is pure and inocent and not a lying thot?
If she is racemixing she is 100% a lying thought. Qt indian trad waifus dont even marry outside their subcaste , forget racemixing

Solar

I was thinking of doing this because I am interested in Shaivism. Are there still real sadhus and true gurus in modern India or is it becoming a secular atheist land like the west?

I just want to be a real yogi and not be around the various "people" I have to be around here.

Attached: 1636808375007.png (835x983, 255.75K)

Lmao, that reminds me when I was living in london and there was a petite goan coworker that was madly in love with me. She was fun to hang with but she was at best a 5.5/10. I mean it wasnt even worth it. Also I dont fancy curry that much.

i knew an indian kid in school here, i thought white was the color of death in india? he said he freaked out the first time he came to a hospital here

Oh yeah the jew fear whites race mixing. You got me Shlomo

look up karl rock's wife
Indian women will have low sexual numbers no matter how thotty they are ... compared to white women