Imagine

imagine

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (2534x1614, 381.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PehCn_3kyw4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher_king
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My ancestors :)

Rome was retarded, corrupt, and later, satanic.

Attached: 1640847275286.png (1280x1019, 310.88K)

g-guys, I think you need an intervention. You clearly overdose copium.

They are the serb's ancestors though

Cope pole you compete with sons of Rome.

Satanic?

youtube.com/watch?v=PehCn_3kyw4

Asha Logos, who was he again?

Post any other state that had a philosopher-king

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 113.53K)

Do it Russia. Annex all of Europe, Asia and North Africa.

Our ancestors :)

His son was catastrophe.

Very optimistic map since the Romans never really dared to cross the Alps long term

Roman bastard >:(

It had a demon king. Much like America.

Goes to teach virtue can't be inherited a la monarchism

I heard they just designated it Noricum and left it to the administrators to get their regiments from there. Similarly to everything above the Rhine.

Imagine the smell

Imagine being a hairy roman nobleman and getting to fuck slavic boipuccis everyday.

Build a wall along the Sahara desert. Deport the Sub-Saharan Africans. Make anime real.

Seeing as the only source we will ever know was seething Italians I cast doubt on everything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher_king

Khosrow I (c. 512 – 579), ruler of Iran, admired in Persia and elsewhere for his character, virtues, and knowledge of Greek philosophy.[25][26][27]
Abu Yaqub Yusuf (1135–1184), Islamic caliph and patron of Averroes.[28][29]
Matthias Corvinus (1443–1490), king of Hungary and Croatia, who was influenced by the Italian Renaissance and strongly endeavored to follow in practice the model and ideas of the philosopher king as described in the Republic.[30]
Suleiman the Magnificent (1494–1566), Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, who was particularly known for his patronage of art and poetry.[31]
Frederick the Great (1712–1786), king of Prussia and a widely read political philosopher,[32] and author of Anti-Machiavel, a rebuttal of Machiavelli's The Prince.
Ayatollah Khomeini (1900–1989), founder of the Islamic Republic of Iran, whose interest in Plato may have inspired his efforts to create an Islamic state

Attached: 1646946696312.jpg (964x1080, 94.19K)

And so we return to creating new systems.
Im reading athenaion politeia, which sums up the rule of the athenians. It corresponds with Kant and all other system designers:
It is most important that all "factions" of a society have a say. So in this matter: Aristocrats don't become oligarchs. A king doesn't become a tyrant. Because he is restricted by the people. So you end up with three groups who represent the people and interact accordingly: the people, the few elected, the leader. We already have such a system, but it is clear that it doesnt work.
Modern western democracy translates into the aristocrats being elected once every 4 years. They make promises and don't fulfill them, and so they do not represent the people.

Empires are pretty gay honestly. As fun as it is to larp as le romans the best and happiest countries are all small ethnostates, like Denmark or Finland. The worst places to live are empires, such as the USA or Russia, and I say this as someone with direct Russian ancestry who lives in America. Imagine if Russia got rid of it's excess land and united with Ukraine or Belarus. But Putin ruined this idea for however long his influence shall last :(

Attached: RussianWoodwork.jpg (600x800, 152.28K)