Daily reminder, DO NOT take the VAX

HIV gp120 protein is located in the spike protein of Sars-Cov-2, and spike protein is used in all COVID “vaccines”.

Attached: screen.png (741x971, 733.1K)

>much antivax
Go back to 2021 you boring cunt.

im triple vaxxed with pfizer
things seem normal
although my gf was vaxxed last week and started talking about how it would be interesting to have sex with a guy with a bigger dick

is it because of the vax?

You got aids, please talk to a doctor

My vaccinated Friend took the hiv test because he has problems getting he's girlfriend pregnant and it came back normal. So the vaccine didn't give him HIV yet, maybe it's to make vax skeptics sound more retarded. Either way still not taking it but be careful with jumping on things without proof, makes us look bad.

>he has problems getting he's girlfriend pregnant
not your thread

RIP McAfee
he was a oil-drilling perv but at least he spoke his mind freely

Both what?

Both these nuts.

>is it because of the vax
yes, your dick has become so tiny due to triple vaxx that she's openly suggesting to move on to BGC

Attached: coronaextra.jpg (792x1146, 119.19K)

Both these fists.

Post pics of your whore gf

>an entire 120 kDa protection is found in a protein that is usually 180 kDa
>BLASTed the sequences and there was no alignment
Quite a feat of bioengineering.

the clots are stopping your bloodflow to your dick

I had HIV and the vaccine cured it. I now am stronger and faster than ever. I'm not stopping at a fourth booster and I suggest you do the same.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2021-10-30 à 12.53.44.png (600x625, 47.95K)

I'm on PrEP though so it don't matter.

Attached: truvada_prep_gilead.jpg (920x520, 185.82K)

Post links to Kasia vids,

bump

>Less than two per cent of cases result in death
If this were true (i know real figure is nowhere near) I'd be horrified if it were potentially that high desu. If it killed one in 50 it would be the happening of the century.

We will inherit the world, we are meant to it, mandated by God.
I see many anons are doomed and black pilled, they shouldn't worry., everything will fall in to place at the right time. We will eventually defeat our eternal enemy the Jews and their servant golems and lead the NPC catlle to a new Golden age.

Faggot