Nikolaev airstrike

Apparently 4 days ago 294 Ukraine solders died because someone posted video in internet of their movements.
Again.
Mayor of Kramatorsk is very, very upset about normalfags killing own solders for likes in social media.
This is the reason why our glorious solders don't use phones

Attached: 1642518052669.jpg (420x545, 51.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
files.catbox.moe/grrfjv.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4lswaa.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_losses_of_the_Vietnam_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's from yesterday's Kramatorsk strike blowing up fuel depot, not Nikolayev. He is cursing locals filming fuel trucks for updoots and 'operators' (of missiles?) saying they are paving road to their hell.

> 'operators'
Cameraman.

Nvm, I'm dumb, 'operators' are updoots seekers, 'aviators' are pilots. No difference.

No trust me the hypersonic missile flew over my house and killed 6 gorrilion redditors because one of them logged into grindr
No there are no photos of bodies or reports of dead foreigners don’t be a shill

Attached: photo_2022-03-19_00-06-17.jpg (828x785, 107.83K)

>Only one of the redditors logged into Grindr
work on your narrative, shill

And that is all your military has. The mighty Russian bear, terror of the Fulda Gap, has been reduced to bragging on Mongolian basket-weaving forums about that time it threw a missile at people, because you have NOTHING else. Not Kyiv, not Mariupol, not Kharkiv, just a burning pile of tanks and that time you totally heckin' owned some redditors. You people are fucking pathetic, and now you've gone and shown the world just how worthless your shitstain of a country is.

oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html

>oryxspioenkop
No clicks for you. But don't worry. We're fine. I hope your EU friends will enjoy Ukraine refugees.

files.catbox.moe/grrfjv.mp4

files.catbox.moe/4lswaa.mp4

If I was a God I would just teleport all hohols to your hometown.

Attached: 1642439433599.webm (562x648, 2.97M)

Last time the US fought a organized enemy, they lost 10k aircraft and 3k+ vehicles. Given that was over the course of like 7 years but still is a lot.

Russians are retards but modern warfare is a bitch, especially when you're going up against a motivated force well equipped for fighting a defensive war. Read up about losses by Israelies and Arabs during the 1973 war.

>If I was a God
wtf they are coping so hard now that russia only wins in alternate realities where they are god…

>I hope your EU friends will enjoy Ukraine refugees
Ukrainians are actually pretty cool plus the refugees are women and children with the occasional old guy. Can't say the same about russhits

>Ukrainians are actually pretty cool
You didn't even know about their existence until 2022. Not even talking about how /k/ is so dumb they can't even tell the difference between Russian and Ukrainian language.

Attached: 1638411083947.jpg (700x1001, 252.83K)

She looks like she shit bricks.

>NOOOOOO, don't show me an extensive catalog of every single vehicle my nation has lost in this joke of a "special operation"!
Never change, Ivan.

Buck broken.
Enjoy your fantasy CNN world. 25k dead russians 5k frigates.

Attached: 1644445834093.png (959x1245, 1.48M)

>/k/ is so dumb they can't even tell the difference between Russian and Ukrainian language
kek i've been laughing at the retards killing each other and i can't even tell them apart

294 soldiers? I heard the number is actually 689 dead and 2134 wounded.

>Last time the US fought a organized enemy, they lost 10k aircraft and 3k+ vehicles. Given that was over the course of like 7 years but still is a lot.
Uh, what conflict is this referring to?

>Russians are retards but modern warfare is a bitch, especially when you're going up against a motivated force well equipped for fighting a defensive war.
While that is true, I don't understand why Russia allowed Ukraine to reorganize and modernized their entire military for eight years. After they occupied Crimea and most of the Donbass, why didn't they just continue steamrolling to Kiev?

>Uh, what conflict is this referring to?
Vietnam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_losses_of_the_Vietnam_War

Now, what the vatniks fail to realize are two things: one, this was over the course of seven years. Two, we lost them and didn't give a fuck. We could easily replace all of our losses to the point that nobody really noticed or cared that we lost more helicopters than some nations ever had in their military's history.

>After they occupied Crimea and most of the Donbass, why didn't they just continue steamrolling to Kiev?
Maybe some 3D chess behind. Zelenskyy is clearly fucked up this "demilitarization" for Russia

Attached: 1635855300993.webm (840x472, 2.94M)

I am actually enjoying them.
I had a summer cottage i was not really using, so i madeit avaiable for refugees. I got pretty cool 70+ grandpa, and his 40 something daughter and pair of kids)
He already fixed the roof and they cleaned the garden. I put a local ad asking for some help restoring the house for refugees and i got brand new set of i kea furniture, a washing machine, and local DYI store donated the paint and supplies.
Im basically getting my old summer house renovated for free.

>Enjoy your fantasy CNN world
Not needed when there is a photographic catalog of Russia's humiliation, that's the whole point

Looks good. It's time for you to invade us. Our nukes are malfunctioned and outdated as fuck too. Do it. Imagine owning entire Russia. Come on.

Attached: 1641731363104.webm (270x250, 635.01K)

i met a ukrainian once, years ago. she had a chin like the front of a cruise ship

No need to invade, we are just conducting a special economic operation :^)

ivan, why do you think anyone has to invade anyone?

why don't you try to invade your countrys aid epidemic? retard

why are

you so rude

reddit bro?

Was global crisis part of your plan?

Attached: 1626825833020.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

this one was fake tho, this is a different building than the one with a missile hole in it

>Again.

kek. ukrainians expressing heir will to fight for their jewish government.

>Mayor of Kramatorsk

- Mr Putin, I'm FSB.
- He wasn't alone.
- Uh, you don't get to bring logistics.
- They are not my logistics.
- Don't worry. No charge for them.
- And why would I want them?
- They were trying to grab your airfield. They work for the paratrooper. The beretta man.
- VEH DEH VEH?
- *nods*
- Get em on board, I'll call it in.
- The invasion plan I just filed with the chiefs of staff lists me, my men, Mr. Putin here but only one of you! First one to talk gets to jump from my aircraft!
- Who paid you to post Monkey Putin? *bang* He didn't land so good!
- Tell me about Veh Deh Veh! Why does he wear the beret? A lot of loyalty for a fresh conscript!
- Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before sending them to Hostomel Airfield?
- At least you can talk. Who are you?
- It doesn't matter who we are. What matters are our losses. No one cared who I was until I put on the beret.
- If I drop you off at the airfield will you die?
- It would be extremely painful.
- You're an elite unit.
- For us.
- Is getting surrounded part of your plan?
- Of course! Mr Putin refused sane plans in favor of deploying us. We had to find out what fire support he sent us.
- Nothing! I sent nothing!
- well congratulations! You've got yourself sortied! Now what's the next step of your assault plan?
- Opposed combat drop. WITH NO SURVIVORS!
- NO! They expect one of us in the BMD, brother.
- Have we started the blunder?
- Yes! The blunder unfolds.
- Calm down President! Now is not the time for economic collapse. That comes later.

kek. doesnt it look like they all have crooked noses?

Attached: 04.03.22 Ukrainian Right Sector leader, mafia thug, mas murderer of people in Donbass, citizen of Israel and jewish himself.jpg (200x112, 3.67K)

Who knows what you types try to get at. There seems to be a different thing with you Any Forumstards every time I check these threads

>Zelensky is a Jew, Jews are evil
>Zelensky is only standing up against Russia because the Jews want him to have whites killed
>Look at this picture of Jews leaving Ukraine, isn't this the proof you need to show Russia is doing the right thing?
>Also look at the noses on these Ukranian fighters, don't they look a bit Jewish?

Attached: 1640058025927.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

>Who knows

no.. those are definitely crooked noses..

Attached: 13.03.22. ukrainian president visit hospital . note - it is believed this is fake 05.png (1280x853, 909.81K)

Notice how this NPC is only capable of reading what he needs to see? Might as well be a bot.

We produced a fuck ton of NVA flying aces, most people don't realize that.

>Oryx
>Photo of a knocked out Ukrainian T-64 from 4 angles
>"Russia lost 16 T-14s today"

cope

Attached: 1624221139631.jpg (988x844, 201.99K)

Attached: 1637006651212.png (637x481, 15.9K)

>goes down to the hospital filled with men injured in the defense of the nation
>not only walking around, taking time for everyone in the ward who he has asked to risk their lives for him
>even taking photos with them

Meanwhile

>Putin hides in his bunker
>never visits a hospital full of war wounded
>doesn't even acknowledge thousands of men are being maimed at his command, let alone show empathy towards their suffering

I get it, Any Forums hates Jews. But it really takes some serious cognitive dissonance to turn a blind eye to just how much of a difference there is between Zelensky and Putin. One of them is acting like an actual leader of men, the other is acting like a delusional dictator in a terminal death spiral.

Attached: 1508996436669.png (500x762, 486.16K)

The only reason to invade Rußia, would be if someone wanted more poverty and snow.

>still hasn't posted a single example of oryx being wrong

>Ukrainians are actually pretty cool
> Can't say the same about russhits
Fat amerishart hands typed this post.

Must have stung you pretty bad

>men injured

i saw only Zelenskys media team personnel posing as wounded.

Attached: 1od0i5.jpg (401x399, 67.48K)

You haven't met more than one Ukrainian or Russian in your entire life. They're actually both good people, you're just a fat shartistani treating eastern europe as your next fad.

Attached: 1648005785184m.jpg (1024x974, 59.62K)

Cope harder, crossposter. Nobody likes you and nobody would care if all Russians died.

>294 Ukraine solders died

Vatniks went from 80 to 300 in 4 days

> Still has to go outside
> Still has to go to hospitals
> Clearly no absence of wounded people at the moment
> Ukraine loves you and wounded people are less likely to be Russian assassins
What would be the point

1. my friend is ukrainian and i think hes cool
2. met a uki girl at colege and confuaed ukrain with russia in like 2013. I felt bad cause she got really upset.
3. dumb chinks and vatniks have been posting slav shit jerk off fests on here for years. if youve been on here any length of time, youd see infinite chink boat and t90 threads. its nice to see all that shit in irl real combat and on fire geting btfo

"They're crisis actors" is just Any Forums boilerplate at this point. Anything that doesn't confirm to their worldview is faked.

HOW FUCKING RETARDED COULD PEOPLE BE TO BELIEVE IN THE EMPEROR'S NEW WAR RIGHT AFTER THE EMPEROR'S NEW PLAGUE ENDED
ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?
THERE IS NO WAR YOU FUCKING MORONS

Listen, can you just take the candies? They're not pills, I swear

lol I post in this retarded shill thread and whoops there are already kikes in here doing massive damage control trying to crack some consensus
eat shit jew

gobble another foreskin you sickening tay sachs mutant

>52597126

Was in Ukraine on vacation a few months ago. I can read Cyrillic so I understand the difference between the languages. Had a threesome with two 9/10 Ukrainian girls so they did a lot more for me than Russhits.

>I hope your EU friends will enjoy Ukraine refugees.

Indeed user, including Russian refugees.

I'm gonna get a Ukrainian refugee gf who's blone blue-eyed and religious to do handholding, wholesome relationships and multiple children.

Then I'll have a Russian refugee onahole to wash my balls with her tongue every day and use her as a sexual relief hole. As Kermitanon said, I'll Pavlov condition her to get turned on when I show her videos of her brother getting mutilated by Banderists and her country's flag is burning.

Attached: e71faa0134f0ea79107b9765e1e919c1.jpg (824x962, 117.32K)

Schizophrenic

>I'm gonna get a Ukrainian refugee gf who's blone blue-eyed and religious to do handholding, wholesome relationships and multiple children.

>Then I'll have a Russian refugee onahole to wash my balls with her tongue every day and use her as a sexual relief hole.

Imagine

>qt3.14 Christian Ukie-chan comes to your house
>Completely naked Russian onahole answers door and ushers her in
>She's shocked but you appear and explain the situation
>Onahole serves drinks
>She deliberatly knocks her drink over and demands onahole clean it up
>Onahole goes to get paper
>"No," she says, showing a side you've never seen in her before, "clean it with your tongue."
>Russian onahole reluctantly gets down on all fours and starts licking up the spill
>Ukie puts her foot on top of the onahole's head
>"More!" she demands
>Onahole is humiliated but leaking noticeably
>You take them both to your room
>You proceed to fuck the onahole standing up in the doggy position
>The normally angelic Ukie proceeds to slap and insult her to her face while you fuck her
>Onahole noticeably enjoys it
>Ukie-chan makes sadistic smile
>"Well, it looks like we won't be conquered, but you already have been."

Attached: 1646413525990.jpg (600x725, 85.27K)

That's ... pretty fucking hot, ngl.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo-1.jpg (200x344, 13.31K)

Funny how Vatniks going from "X is dead" to "Ukraine Woman getting rape in Yuro". Shill more Snownigger
Why you loser start to faking faces? lol?

There seems to be an awful lot of these
>Redditors got gorrillion people killed because they posted on reddit!
>n-no, mighty Russia doesn't need to trawl reddit for locations to bomb!
>n-no, mighty Russia hasn't fired thousands of rocket strikes and even if we assume all the reddit hits were legit, managed 3 in total
>but also Russia is mighty and has fired thousands of rocket strikes!
Fuck off lol.

Yes, we get a lot of Ukraine refugees. Both Ukrainians fleeing the war and Russians fleeing Putin's delusions.
A lot of them have already found work. It's interesting that Russians immediately started looking for long-term contracts with the goal to stay, while Ukrainian women are only picking up temp jobs to support their children, still hopeful that it will all be over in 3 months time.

Also ignoring that the US learned from Vietnam, and proceeded to absolutely nail it during Desert Storm. And subsequent conflicts, while inconclusive, had very limited casualties overall.
Meanwhile Russia had Afghanistan, Georgia, Chechnya (twice) and Syria amd still makes the same mistakes they made in the 70's.

If I have to google what the fuck you're saying, it isn't a very good insult. Not that I would bother to.

Fuck the vatniks and stuff, but you guys are weird.

>Fuck the vatniks and stuff, but you guys are *Based.

FTFY

Attached: 1647900046879.jpg (1024x1024, 67.16K)

you new here or something?
good lord

Attached: 1623061217430.gif (400x304, 1.95M)