You don't seriously think Russia is actually trying very hard, do you?

You don't seriously think Russia is actually trying very hard, do you?

Appear weak when you are strong.
The moment the west starts underestimating them Russia wins.

Attached: file.jpg (2000x1333, 932.91K)

I don't think about this at all

Attached: anon I...png (670x1024, 815.4K)

Honestly i though it really was just excercises because 100k troops estimate really isn't much
Even if it is more around 150-200k that still wouldn't be much compared to what Russia is capable of deploying

Yes because people famously don’t try very hard in warfare

Wars cost a lot. What can Russia possibly win by prolonging a war? What advantage do you have by appearing weak? I call this bullshit. Putin took a risk and blew it.

>not killing everyone in Ukraine is weakness
maybe, according to mongols, just remember that Russia could flatten whole Ukraine in a weekend if they really wanted to, the problem is that at the end of it all, there'd be nothing left, not even land worth building anything on

Cope harder tankie faggot

Coping. This is Russia's Vietnam, if Vietnam destroyed America's economy for the next century.

Attached: u8SatYV.gif (510x384, 1.71M)

another symptom of decline: conflating stupidity (lack of intelligence) with negative moral judgement. the left has built a spiritual empire on this and inevitably leads to their constant misassessment of opponents.
another symptom: steve jobs syndrome, i.e. actually believing the hagiographies your paid shills write for publication in MSM. SJS is more or less the default for globohomo puppets now.

There's a difference between appearing weak and being weak. If you're throwing conscripts into combat and letting the enemy murder them while gaining valuable combat experience while bleeding money, you arent just appearing weak. You are weak.

That why your shitty country stay 20year in afghanistan

The ERA on that turret looks almost as if it's just meant to be a visual/decoration.

So you think Russia needs more land to build on? More bullshit.

Russia is going at it with everything it has.
Its your mistake that you are underestimating the enemy Russia is fighting. It not just Ukraine like you see in the media.

Vietnam lasted 20 years too, it's becoming a tradition at this point
>On 5 September 1944, the Soviet Union declared war on Bulgaria and on 8 September invaded the country, without encountering resistance. By the next day Soviets occupied the northeastern part of Bulgaria along with the key port city of Varna. On 8 September 1944 Bulgaria declared war against Nazi Germany.

Vova, spok

nobody who knows anything about combat/theater operations/russian military spending actually thinks that.

Teenagers speculating on twitter think all kinds of weird things that have no basis in reality

>for the next century.
Why not millennium

Russia is using all the shitty equipment and conscripted.
Saving the good guys and equipment for Nato tanks.
Think, a Javelin is 250K, shitty Russian APC 10K.
They know the West will eventually said this is it. Bleed money.

>I'm easily propagandized, and have spent not a second on pondering why.

Show flag kike

>I'm shilling for an africa tier oligarchy that has no middle class, ruled by a billionaire manlet and his jewish handlers

your flag is toilet paper at this point so I don't see how that's relevant

The past is what it is. The subject is that russians underestimated what they are getting into and I know this because they changed their demands in negotiations. You don't call someone a junkie and a nazi and then forget and start negotiating with them.

They need the water and farmland plus the demilitarized buffer zone between them and the west. They also won't massacre their brethren, that's only for anglos.

I see, you might be slightly retarded, so I will spell it out for you. Jews

You cant hide your Canadian flag your posts stink of maple syrup

Attached: Ob34ihL9D5G77hk2Gx25ScXg.jpg (900x567, 77.13K)

No, the russians have no idea of who Sun Tzu was.

>russia's bitch slinging shit
10,000 of your women got raped by russians during soviet occupation
nuff sed

Russia?
Ukraine?
USA?
we will never know which you referred to.
although if we take Biden to be ruling America(lmao) then that rules the US out.

They literally haven't used 3% of their tanks and they are almost half way there.

there's not that much conscripts in the action, equipment is pretty average, sure you have some outdated tanks with stolen bits and pieces, you also have fancy missiles here and there, I'd say it's a good representative of the actual state of our military which isn't too bad honestly but probably behind china by now, still decent though, that's just how the world works, people who got their pink glasses broken realizing that Russia doesn't operate on space soviet magic tech and can't roll over hundreds of kilometers of heavily armed soil in a day are just retarded.

New day, new cope.