Aliens control our society

This is going on for many many years. Since the pyramids where build and even longer.
Everything we know is somewhat influenced by aliens. It is always about control. The media, the journalist, the news, the movies, tv shows, religion, psyops, leaders, governements. Simply all aspects that keep this system alive are tools build by aliens.
The happening of kyle odom pushed the door to this topic wide open, and yet, not all anons are able to consider this.

Attached: 1646302176094.png (1184x496, 216.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/parasite_202107
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485178/Suspect-shooting-Idaho-pastor-later-arrested-throwing-objects-White-House-fence-penned-manifesto-arguing-Martians-control-Earth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Religion:
It's just god, nothing more to find there, just believe and do your work, be a good goy. Shamed into silence.

Flat Earth:
Our theory is the truth, no other theories allowed, do not ask other question about the fishy behavior of NASA.

World Scripts:
get angry about nigger xyz, get vaxxed out of fear, it is war now,.... fear fear fear, stay in panic mode, keep your mind smoked.

Ancient Aliens:
Oh look, could be aliens, could be... could be true, could be,... maybe it was aliens, maybe... Ufonautis belief,.. it could be... but who knows. Seems they are gone.

Satanic cult:
Here we have Alister Crowley, talking to an demon who happens to look like a gray alien... but don't mind it, just keep doing spirit coocking and what not unhuman shit to worship the molch. Heil Saturn #amiright.

Former three letter emplyoee:
i saw ufos, i can confirm the ufos are real, here is a video of a ufo, look at this video, buy my book, my best friend is dr. greer. Watch this video. The truth is out now, Ufos visit our planet. The governement is aware of it but don't know what to do. Its true, listen and believe me.

is it really so hard to consider that aliens exist...
or is it hard to consider that aliens are already here?

Attached: notinfoil.png (1500x1840, 2.83M)

I used to laugh at David Icke... not anymore.

Don't know about icke, in a world like this where society can easily be tricked. He might be just another controlled oppostion.
You should have considered it, why didn't you. Was it comforting to have this thought about icke.
What icke is to the story of lizard folks, could be nothing else than ancient aliens to the ancient aliens theory.

shit is comped from all sides, just take the little tit bits of knowledge and see where it leads you.

as always,..

whenever the colecltive comes too close to the hidden control of aliens, when conversation get too focused... it only takes one celeb to tweet nigger and shit is derailed again.
Just look at the date of the first AETC thread, it was made hours before the ukraine war started.
And everything got derailed.

When this theory is srsly considered, then what would those guys in control do to stop any thoughts and discussion about it?

Icke was more dead on about the Covid bullshit than anyone and a lot of other things. I always knew it was bullshit but if hes controlled op whatever... you still get the whole enemy plan from him.

Same as with AA, you get the idea of an alien culture influencing human society, but the whole package is sold differently. It is always hard to tell since we are not holding the light in the bedroom of those ayys. Just be aware, take everything into consideration, don't run on that hallway.

But right now, either AA nor Icke (not even infowars) are leading current schizo minds. All their energy seems to focus on putin and zelensky.
The WEF's puppets play their script very well, putin takes all the time that is needed to continue the script at a pace that the majority of schizo can fall for it. While Zelensky is pushing to the next level. Meanwhile the schizo majority acts as if hunter biden never existed or any other corrupt connection. This is heavy control coming right from the media. And the script can continue. If putin would had pushed harder, shit wouldn't go on for so long. But that would be counter productive to the WEF's script.

It is Economy warfare, not world war 3, thats just the cover up script of the already ongoing economy warfare. This is bigger, and when we really consider the hidden hand of aliens in control of all of this, than the economy warfare that is hidden away from us would get a whole new meaning.

Based schizo poster, have a bump, I smell a hint of truth in your proposal. Also reminder:
>politics is artificial, man has no natural superior to himself like ants that have workers and soldiers, we can't give retards any authority

Attached: 1647411379153.jpg (357x357, 23.45K)

the WEF controls your society.

Attached: schwab peasants.jpg (633x711, 68.93K)

>a hint of truth in your proposal.
of course, i can't get it all correct. I'm just someone who notice some odd siqns, like most of us, but unable to form a correct sentence around it.

We are stuck here, with autistic folks, wizards and drop outs. I bet, nobody here even has a fuckbook account.
The truth will never be known, hack, you could even go so far and say that the truth as such is the actual lie,... no matter how true it is.
Even our moral code could be fucked as hell.
With all those demons in our mind we feel lost and the need to have a god we can put our hopes in. But the demon itself is a lie, its just aliens in full control of our minds.
moral code.... who knows what really is fucked about it.... maybe 16 is the correct age... maybe 21 is the correct age... but with a fucked up moral code, how could one tell?

This. 1000 top companies in the world in this alliance. three of europes biggest economic powerhouses were all students of klaus. pedo sex cults etcetcetc

Even if this were true there wouldn’t be jack squat you’d be able to do about it fella.

Attached: B6A817DA-AD9A-4805-924C-392D9AECBBD3.gif (220x231, 959.62K)

What is AA? Ancient aliens... honestly never watched it much.

the WEF is just one more company on the map,.. just like with all those fucked soros companies,... just like with all those fucked epstein companies...

and who ever get the lead, gets the booster.
It's all under control of some demonic aliens who are fucking up human society since the ancient times.
Religion was their first trick on the human mind.

They utiluze parasites to control us, or are themselves parasites.

archive.org/details/parasite_202107

Do you see this thread right now?
Maybe you are right, but that reason is not good enough for me to give up.

Meds. Take them.

Aliens are niggers

what ever your post was for,.. it did nothing.
To open a fuckton of cans of worms.

neil A
A lien

>NASA is a gatekeeper for these aliens
>flat earth a psyops to prevent you from digging into it

I don't have ayys in my mind but I get the gist of what you said.

>I bet, nobody here even has a fuckbook account.
Yep, cheers Vril user.

Attached: 4 8 15 16 23 42.jpg (600x400, 25.76K)

you see, as more attention this thread get as more shills come in.
Spreading their dispair into your mind.

Don't give up, watch this shit show, if you keep bumping this, you will see a massive amount of all kinds of shills, promised. From flat earth to hardcore religious folks.

Attached: 1640789966905.jpg (1018x576, 90.46K)

>get the gist of what you said.
even if i get it to 0,001% right, wouldn't it really so surpising to see them go to war (russia/ukraine) just to cover up this thought/idea?
..or just an odd happening that it started right after is formed my thought and posted it here?

it would be just a coincident, if it wasn't true... but when we consider it to be true.. well.

If you are ever in public or at a job. And you feel like someone is trying to bully you, or if you think they are retarded and think, how do they even get to work here because they are retarded and obnoxious. Or someone that seems like they undermine the job.
Its probably an alien in human disguise.

They're not aliens, but demons and fallen angels. Wierd that these "aliens" with hyper advanced technology still use what method of communication everytime? Not an email, text, phone call, etc. but telepathy. Get it together we're in the end days

Facebook is gay. Its just all people that support, vaccines and Ukraine.
I just looked at it last night.

>probably an alien in human disguise
As more we face the true outcome of such theory as more we consider shit like this.
From politics to media, to psyhopath in our daily workplace to our friends living next to us. Glowniggers and cartels, super rich and what not hollywood jew... nobody can tell how many are around us.

Just look at kyle odom, a fucking priest getting 45 in his head. A fucking priest.

also, from what kyle odom said, they always have weird eyes and a long mouth.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3485178/Suspect-shooting-Idaho-pastor-later-arrested-throwing-objects-White-House-fence-penned-manifesto-arguing-Martians-control-Earth.html

Attached: Roy_Blunt_113th_Congress.jpg (675x825, 144.77K)

I’d like for you and others to take a step back and think about this clearly.

You’re implying that humanity has been under the curation of an advanced extraterrestrial entity/entities that have spent thousands of years of time, energy, resources etc. developing them only to jettison humanity into a cataclysmic ending after spending said thousands of years developing these bipedal monkeys.

You do see how entirely moronic that would be? I would venture to think if such an idea (aliens controlling the development of humans) were true that the reasoning would be significantly more nuanced and somewhat complicated than simply “dey iz good” or “dey iz evil”.

Even human machinations when it comes to social engineering are more nuanced than what you’re describing and I would bet an advanced group of aliens would be even more nuanced and intricate in its reasoning and design.

Ever get the feeling that you’re being watched? You should stop feeling that way and accept that it’s happening.

you still don't get it, but on the other hand, you might do this on purpose. Keeping it religous just to smoke screen it.
Consider the fact of the ancient times, when those aliens or pharaos researched all that shit about human beings.
Just pure coincident that the eye of ra has the shape of the brain, right?
ANd it is pur coincident that the outlines are what is needed to control your reality.

sure....
and don't forget, these alien motherfuckers don't care how the pyramids where build.... just why the hell do you think they don't care? Because they made them.

Attached: lightbox_7c960e40719711e9b0c24f31aa33a366-Fig-4.png (2000x1500, 1.54M)

Aren’t the pyramids a thought experiment?