Zelensky seething so hard right now

BUndeskanzler Olaf Scholz (SPD) has rejected calls for a no-fly zone over Ukraine and for NATO peacekeeping forces to intervene in the war.
He called for an immediate end to the war in Ukraine.
"Sanctions must not hit the European states harder than the Russian leadership."

Attached: üöä.png (987x1256, 408.81K)

>He called for an immediate end to the war in Ukraine.
UKRIANE FUCKING SURRENDER YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

as if you can enforce a no-fly zone in all of Ukraine, lmao

Manlet rage. Zelensky doesn't want you to know, but he's shorter than Zuckerberg

Attached: 1648030160363m.jpg (1024x1007, 103.55K)

The real reason they don't. Russia will shoot their shit down like it's raining metal.

They could in the west at the very least operating out of poland. That would still be useful.

American presidents also stand behind bulletproof glass. Pic related is Obama for example

Attached: article-2344787-1A671657000005DC-744_634x457.jpg (634x457, 65.15K)

Fuck, wrong thread

>Sanctions must not hit the European states harder than the Russian leadership.

Hehehe

Its all for show. Only dumb as shit hohols, polaks and balts think real westerners will risk themselves for eastern trash.
And all eastern elites know its not going to happen, but they feed the hope of holy west coming to their defence to make their people more agreeable with American policy.

I am just waiting patiently for Gooflinsky to go before the US congress: "REMEMBER the USS Liberty"

What is the point of no fly zone? I'm not sure what it is, no planes over Ukraine? And if so, why would Russia agree, they can just keep flying?

I dont really get it or I have misinterpretated what it is. Why does Ukraine want it?

They would shoot down russian planes and turn a blind eye to ukranian sorties
That is the no-fly zone joke
It is a 100% escaltion under the guise of making it a fair fight.
Jewlinsky sharting about it = Ukraine is losing hard

no fly zone here means militaristic enforcement of Nato against Russian military over the non-Nato state of Ukraine. It's equivalent with Nato entering war. Right now they "just" provide weapons to one side and memeberstates independently do sanction

Cheers lads, that makes sense now.

Too bad for G*rms, Poland is rejecting your optics and going in.
Say goodbye EU and German influence.

No worries

>me enforcing a no fly zone

Attached: frog.jpg (612x378, 47.67K)

they are planting the seed of the "no fly zone" most retards dont even know what it is. united states prtends to be against it for now, to have the average normie demanding it, then when WWIII starts they can say "you wanted this"

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO HELP US WE ARE WINNING

Attached: 1648029331816m.jpg (1024x817, 172.87K)

Germany rebuilding it's military...

nato is pissed... cabal is pissed...

Thing's are complicated, but the foundation has changed, we did not feel it much beaneth, now we will all feel the shocking ripples! Some may be blind and deaf, so for them even the most evident wont mean much today, untill one day even thr so called normies wake up and look back and capture but two percent of what they fuck went on and be shook and shocked!

Nothing unexpected here!
Including everyone playing everyone, even so far as to then even hear say we encourage friendliness and tolaerance with opposition so we can keep tabs and chanels, and reliability a two way strert so we can use it as a preassure point in the future, like they tried with buying shit and then saying they wont and acomplished Nothing... and some even stopped being self relient, smart game... but now I'm going too deep, almost sounds like it's wtf...

This world, fine line to end of civilization as we know it... so close to dtone age indeed!