Be me

>be me
>go shopping
>always buy the same products
>know all the prices
>every product costs 30% more than a couple of months ago
>media keeps saying inflation is 7%

Whats the REAL inflation in your cunt?

Attached: 944F0CFC-877B-4D8D-8DE7-C407FD642706.jpg (1080x1440, 224.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

public.tableau.com/app/profile/prof.steve.h.hanke/viz/HankesInflationSatellite/HankesInflationSatellite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>USA inflation numbers
>what is an average

Same here. We deserve it for having the kikepitalist economy

> scared of 7% inflation
haha, pussies

Some grocery stores sell bags of chips for like $7 CAD here now.

It's insane.

a bag of potato for $15

A can of spaghetti sauce $7

it 30% you white nigger

Dairy products, eggs, oil, butter +30%. I'm still able to buy cheap meat and veggies.

>what is an average?
You absolute inbred fucking retard

>argentina
>white
user you just complimented him

same here, but i think its just stores using inflation as an excuse to raise prices to increase profit

fucking npcbrain retards mentioning "muh average" but have no fucking idea how the CPI is manipulated to make it look like inflation is lower than what really is

Attached: IMG_20220323_010425_174.jpg (899x1280, 235.18K)

>Whats the REAL inflation in your cunt?
Things are at least 10% more expensive but mostly some 30%. The media is lying ofroucse, as they have always been beucase higher inflation in the GDP calculation brings lower GPD growth.

>t. living in hyperinflation
public.tableau.com/app/profile/prof.steve.h.hanke/viz/HankesInflationSatellite/HankesInflationSatellite
supposedly over 200%
but its actually more because of the fucked up (((banking))) system
get crypto bros

I pay gas via bimonthly invoices. second half of february I paid 1.30€ per litre, first half of march it was 1.55€ per litre, almost 20% increase

i love shovelers

TROONS
DUCKS ARE TROONS

stop paying attention, there's ukiramium grannies dieting. take your booster

oh shit, serious thread. sorry. I paid 8au$ for a head of cauliflower the other week. yesterday they were down to 6. per head. of fucking cauli. from a cunt that grows a metric shit tonne. burn it all and see what crawls out of the next slime puddle.

Totinos frozen pizzas have been my inflation metric

30 years ago they were 50 cents
10-20 years ago they were a $1
3 years ago they were $1.50
next year they made it smaller (same size package)
now they are $1.75 - $2

The silver lining to this is that people are going to have to start cooking from scratch out of necessity. Basically the way things were forever until the modern industrial revolution.

>fucking npcbrain retards mentioning "muh average" but have no fucking idea how the CPI is manipulated to make it look like inflation is lower than what really is
I remember trudeau tinkering with consumer baskets in Canada some time ago. The inflation there started to creep way before covid and war

Attached: trudeaued.gif (441x238, 3.95M)

Unlimited currency creation is not capitalism

Attached: quote-the-establishment-of-a-central-bank-is-90-of-communizing-a-nation-vladimir-lenin-146-12-47.jpg (850x400, 55.01K)