Dentistry

How big of a scam is dentistry, especially orthodontics.
Why don't these fuckers just teach to keep your tongue on the roof of the mouth????

Attached: orthodontics.jpg (560x378, 50.01K)

Americans spend tens of thousands of dollars on teeth straightening and whitening.

depends on the country, in the US with insurance I pay more than in spain without.

day 1 vs day 6

Attached: Untitled.png (280x361, 149.53K)

Tongue what now?

I dunno, probably pretty bad though.

>Every single person i know got their wisdom teeth removed because they "hurt"
>its literally teething
>let wisdom teeth grow in because dentists are fucking faggots and jews
>pushes all my teeth forward and closes all my gaps, hurts a lot because its literally teething

fuck doctors, fuck dentists

Orthodontics is a meme, cavities though are not a meme, get them filled as fast as possible.

I have like 5 cavities right now, haven't been to a dentist in over a decade, will me teef rot out?

front
i think its working in a way, ill keep logging it everyday for a year and see if it makes a difference

Attached: front.png (307x361, 180.53K)

Looks identical.youve made no progress

wash your face you fuckin dirty gypsy scum. disgusting neckbeard made of acne

Dude wtf you cant improve that fast, you need time and depending on your age it could take years

yeah i know, but now i hold my jaw a bit more forward and since i started doing it one my stuffed nostrils freed up and i can breathe properly through my nose, even if it doesnt help aesthetically, it's actually an improvement

i read that crooked teeth are due to low k2 vit in mother during pregnancy which leads to calcium deficiency in child. Skull and jaws don't develop fully and teeth have no space to grow straight.

I have the same experience. Better breathing.

i will make my wife megadose on k2 vitamins

You will end up doing a root canal once the caries spread too deep, which is way worse and more expensive than just getting a filling now.

Kek jawlets

>How big of a scam is dentistry, especially orthodontics.
It depends I guess.
>Why don't these fuckers just teach to keep your tongue on the roof of the mouth????
We do. But for older people that is bot enough oftentimes.
And for children its the same thing, prevention is always better and cheaper but there will always be a few children with dysfunction, and these can lead to a very large decline in health and quality of life.
As a dentist i think children should be screened more often and removable orthodonthics be applied more often.
Several dysfunction are such an easy fix early on.

As for the private sector Im guessing there is quite a bit of jewing.

What are your thoughts about Mew, dentist-user?

When people say to keep your tongue on the roof of the mouth how exactly is it suppose to be placed? Also my chinlet

Attached: _20220323_114813.jpg (2208x3920, 1.49M)