IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POLAND IS MOBILISING ON THE BORDER WITH UKRAINE
IT'S OVER UKROBROS

Attached: 1645703689619.jpg (600x576, 37.41K)

Why can't this be real?

Attached: 96ADB0F5-5FDD-47A3-9FFC-613B694FB2A4.jpg (750x952, 76.63K)

IT IS REAL, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, IT'S ALL OVER

I'm about to do a massive morning coffee shit, It's going to explode out of my asshole and splatter all over my toilet bowl

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

E V E R
V
E
R

H A P P E N S
A
P
P
E
N
S

They do what mutts ask them to do. Literal subhumans

There is a video of Ernest eating ass?

this

DEPLOY BATTLE POPE MK-2137

Attached: z26328745V,Figura-Jana-Pawla-II-autorstwa-Jerzego-Kaliny-prze[1].jpg (960x641, 131.69K)

IT IS REALLY THAT TIME AGAIN
RUSSIAN-POLISH WAR 2022

Two more weeks, just like the MIG29 delivery!

Attached: 241590A9-2897-4455-B25C-B608BE080D2F.png (1280x1280, 707.8K)

Kill all niggers.

ANNA-NEWS|News|Syria|Donbas|Nagorno-Karabakh
Forwarded from
Older than the Edda
Poland is starting to play the Ukrainian game more and more actively. I fully admit that in Warsaw, the "kresa shoots" were combed again and she decided to squeeze out the Lions on the sly. In this case, there are two options.

In the first case, Poland simply enters Lviv, declares it a zone of its control and simultaneously disarms all military units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in this territory, blocks the supply of weapons and mobile reserves outside the control zone. In this case, a collision between the Russian Armed Forces and the Polish Army can be avoided.

The second option is much more dangerous. Poland enters western Ukraine and tries to create an umbrella and a security zone for the Ukrainian Armed Forces over it. Under this umbrella, the Armed Forces of Ukraine will make up for losses, receive ammunition and everything else that the Ukrainian armed forces currently lack. If Warsaw decides on the second option, then very soon we will see another Russo-Polish war, of which there have been a lot in a thousand years.

Poccия yничтoжит пoлякoв, втopгнyвшихcя нa нaшy тeppитopию, в чиcлe кoтopых мятeжнaя Aвтoнoмнaя Pecпyбликa Укpaинa.

holy shit, I've read that this morning
IT'S HAPPENING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cope импepeц

seems so, wonder if polish will take west ukriane. That would be cool as shit.

o fuck its real

Attached: 1644960487245.jpg (544x608, 129.96K)

fake and gay, like the entire Russia.

Mobilizing to clean every toilet in Ukraine, Belarus and Russia. Thanks Poland!

>t. Ministry of Defence of Poland

>Poland will get partitioned again

Attached: 1409650391781.jpg (259x220, 58K)

why do you have to play us like that russbro, i always get hyped for happenings and then completely let down. ik i'm psyoped, but a man's gotta hope